• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DHi Spriting Works

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • This is the info for that bug one.
    Type - Fire, Bug
    This pokemon is of tiny perplecture. Being almost the same as a worm or even a magot, he can be easily mistaken for bait, hence the close to extinction state of his being. Having no eyes, the only way of feeling around is with heat sensores and also the pores on his leathered skin. The collars on his body serve to create fire (he uses this to bring fear to his opponent, as a mean of protection or in a battle).
    And I have also attahced the evolutions of Tadoo.

kukaru001

Monkey
    Years
  • Hey guys... I've uploaded some pokemon on my site: the fire starter ( http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Taroto/Wormstarter.jpg ), tadoo ( http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Taroto/Tadoo.jpg) and some evolutions and stuff. So I don't mind if people do the sprite images of the pokemon, but ALL sprites that are imaged after my pokemon are to STAY with DHI... sorry about that Rayquaza_and_Deoxys... no hard feelings.

I want to thank you guys for making sprites, especially Cowrie... Dang! That's some talent! (Oh and about the baby dragon pokemon... those are his arms, not legs...lol).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    everyone ive made a forum with a mod that doesnt allow you to right click, and it has more stuff like money mods and validating for newly registered members if you want to go there its in my sig

Years
  • hey pikafirefight!
    yea i joined, thanks for making us a board ^_^
    so anyways hows the sprite progress coming along?
    ttyl
    -brush

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Yeah pikestarfire posted the sprite of Tadoo on the other forums and it looks cool.
    Anyways how are the other progress coming along?
    I'm working on the DHi-Head Quaters site, and its on my sig. But im buying a [dot]com domain just waiting for my mail to get it and stuff.

Back