• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DHi Spriting Works

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    i made the unofficial forum because of the RC server change, and added a right click mod, money mod, gender mod, collapse forum mod, affliates(gonna get updated to html) and an announcements box

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    ahhhh i have no pics of the pokemon, ill go to sppf and go on the first page of that, then ill get spriting

Years
  • hey pikafirefight, hows the progress on the thrid dragon evo? ^_^ kinda excited to see it..
    anyways, from now on, when we post sprites, me or reese will slap a transparent DHI on it, to discourage sprite theft... so we will have more pictures in the updates ^^
    thats it for now,
    -brush
    BTW if anyone would like to try spriting the pokemon pics on my post on page 3, it would be greatly appreciated ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    ive already said the third one came out a bit of a flop in spriting terms because the head was twice the size of the body

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    I might be able to help...

If i could just get the scanner to get my pic right i could show you some ideas i have for new pokemon if need help that is if you do PM me k?

Years
  • hi everyone!!
    how is everything coming along?
    the beta for FN will be here very shortly ;) (reese will post more info later)
    just thought id tell everyone lol
    ttyl
    -brush

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I know were only Pokemon spriting in this thread but I came up with a lil trainer. lol
    Just trying out my training mixing and spriting sicne I havent sprited in six months.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thanks, I'm better at doing trainers lol. But anyways pikafirefight hows the animation thing I asked you three days ago coming along?

Back