• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga VS Palkia! The fight of the theme!

Years
  • Very well done Jake, as usual. Though, the members names are a bit hard to see on the forum home page, it is by far my favorite of yours. Nicely done!

Years
  • What is good and bad depends on preference, this is a pretty good theme.

Oh, no. I never said any of PC themes are bad. Cause none of them are. It does take true talent to develop one of these skins and I appreciate all of them for their individuality and style.

I was just saying that the members names were a tad bit hard on the eyes when being displayed on the forum home page.

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
  • Oh, no. I never said any of PC themes are bad. Cause none of them are. It does take true talent to develop one of these skins and I appreciate all of them for their individuality and style.

I was just saying that the members names were a tad bit hard on the eyes when being displayed on the forum home page.
    Nah, it's fine. The theme is allright I think, forgott the name of it, I'm using the blue one now.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Very nice indeed, Easy on the eyes and the colors clash nicely, I think I'll use this one for awhile! ^.~

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Awesome! But i have just one question. If I were to Change back theme how would i do it? I dont see any link up there...sorry if this has already been answered

Back