• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • your right diamondisgonnarock!
    but i guess cheating will be fun sometimes
    hey! i said somethimes! and anyway i still think cheating is bad
    so as nintendo events(thats why we just cheat for event pokemons)

zeon9881

Moderater jr.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    XD im just gonna goin to trade a starter's to get the regis with some one (looks around for a retard who will trade startes for regis)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I dont care how long it takes CHEATING IS NO FUN y would u buy a game just to cheat at it...but hey thats u man

......>.>;

You not only completely missed the point of what I was saying, but you also proved that you most likely haven't been paying attention to what's been said here. For one, nobody said ANYTHING about buying a game just to cheat. Second,...

I dont care how long it takes

^This line right here MAKES NO SENSE. I wasn't talking at all about how long something would take. I was talking about how long you play a game. However, considering that you missed the point of that as well...

Years
  • There is a glitch in one cave where if you go back and forth on a little bicycle passage, you can catch multiple Fukamaru's, which are originally very rare. And if you're lucky, you'll fall off. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    Hopefully they will, for those hard core users who are willing to get a copy within the first few weeks.

I mean, I got my Pokemon Leaf Green copy 3 years after it was initially released and it STILL has glitches that were reported initially. *Crosses fingers*

piplupbetterthanturwigandchimchar

Experienced Trainer(Bored)
    Years
  • I dont get y u would want to try and cheat at a game which is made for fun, if im buyin which ive pre ordered it/ im gonna play it to beat it no cheats or glitches.
    I wouldn't say glitches is cheating because it is an error by Nintendo. If people clone their shinies, I have no problem with that. Now, cheating a.k.a hacking with devices such as AR is despicable. That is worthless. People try to find glitches to make things easier. Action replays are just people being very lazy and wanting to have no challenge. I will use glitches i.e. cloning BUT NO HACKING BECAUSE HACKING IS FOR LAZY DUMMIES

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The American version likely won't have any of these glitches in it, so discussion is meaningless. Thread unstuck.

Thats what I thought as well.

I've been watching this thread for awhile now, and people keep going on about all these glitches, but I figured that the american version would have all the glitches removed anyhoo, so getting all hyped up about them is sort of pointless unless you actually plan to buy the Japanese version.

As for using cheats to beat the games, I'm not someone who uses cheats, and I hardly ever find glitches... I tend to just go through the game normally, which may sound sort of boring to some. ^^; ..This could also be why I have such a hard time getting all the way through them too.. xD
    Ah well...

I suppose it would be interesting if the english versions had some glitches, but even if they do, I doubt I'll ever find them on my own. x_x

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Also, the Darkrai/Sheimi glitch is real old, and this thread would pretty much address only that glitch. The American version likely won't have any of these glitches in it, so discussion is meaningless. Thread unstuck.

I really hope that the U.S version has the Glicth its only fair, because its not right how Japan has it but we dont.

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The Darkrai/Smeimi glitch has already been removed from the American games. Actually, if you were to import a japanese version today, it wouldn't be in the game.

Years
  • It's cheating whatever way you put it. Taking advantage of an open glitch then tracking what steps you have to make to get to the area you can get the Pokémon at is no different from inputting a GameShark code.

Also, the Darkrai/Sheimi glitch is real old, and this thread would pretty much address only that glitch. The American version likely won't have any of these glitches in it, so discussion is meaningless. Thread unstuck.

Actually, there are more than just the Darkrai/Sheimi glitch. Just for playing like two months, I counted about 45 glitches. Seriously.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • hey that's what I said!
    here i wrap it in quote i think it was on the last page

glitches are bad everyone knows it
    but it's still great for getting event pokemon
    but nintendo must have already fixed seeing that they know the glitch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    hello

anyone tested the glitches on us version ?
    can someone plz post working glitches for us version of pearl

thx in advance

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
  • Indeed, nobody's posted if they've yet. Everyone's just saying they're sure they won't be in, without proof. Once I can get everywhere in the game I'll be glad to try some glitches though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back