• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did you ever cry on pokemon?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Pikachu's Goodbye is probably one of the saddest Pkmn moments I've seen, along with the Spearow assault in the first episode, Ash being turned to 'stone' in the first movie, and Chimchar's struggle in the DP episodes. :*(

Years
    Pikachu's Goodbye is probably one of the saddest Pkmn moments I've seen, along with the Spearow assault in the first episode, Ash being turned to 'stone' in the first movie, and Chimchar's struggle in the DP episodes. :*(

I'm not sure about the Chimchar one as I don't watch the show anymore (yes my avatar and sig are pictures from it, but only because they're Buizel) but those other two seem to get bought up alot in this thread, I honestly am surprised since most I know aren't particulary phased by them, Pokemaniac or not and wondered why I did o.O

Years
    Originally Posted By Blazekick Doom...
    Yeah I cried when the pokemon started crying in the First Movie.

Same with me, it did touch me some bit, that is the only thing in Pokemon that has made my cry in any way.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When Celebii got all wrinkled and the berry kept falling in the water. Every time a berry splashed in the lake I cried more and more.

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
    Wow I have so many times I've cried.
    Well let see when...
    Ash turned to stone in the 1st movie, when Misty and Brock Left Ash in the ending of the Johto Series, When Misty said Goodbye to her Togetic (T_T I couldn't help it T_T) , When Celebi almost died in the 4th Movie, When Max had to Say Goodbye to Jirachi, Ending of Lucario & The Mystery of Mew, and i have some more but don't remember.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    In the first movie when Ash got turned to stone, and in Pokemon Heroes

SPOILER!: If you haven't watched Pokemon Heroes then don't read this, as it will ruin the ending.
    Spoiler:

Still, both movies are so sad... don't you just feel like a wimp for crying though sometimes, oh well! I admit to it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Never. Though the one episode I remember that brought a lumb in my throat was "Bye, bye, Butterfree!".

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Never. Though the one episode I remember that brought a lumb in my throat was "Bye, bye, Butterfree!".

dont you hate that, when you try to hold it in. I also cried when May didnt want to leave Manaphy.

Years
    I didn't cry, but I was moved when I watched Pikachu's Goodbye and the ep in which Misty left. T_T It was just so sad.

PokePlatinum

Pokemon means Mountain Dew
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Bye Bye Butterfree. That episode got to me when i was 8 and it still gets to me. I can't help it.

Back