• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    yep. I got mine last night while I pre-ordered Silver. It's interesting, I really wonder if I'll ever actually use the jirachi for anything other than unlocking that walker course?

Years
    I picked my Jirachis on Tuesday for both diamond and pearl. It was an interesting experience. I walked in with my ds and kind of lurked in the corner. One of the associates saw me and asked if I was downloading the pokemon, I said yes, expecting some snarky comment but to my surprise the associate was a "pokemon fanatic". The moral of the story is, never be afraid to show who you are, you'll most likely meet some cool people in the process :D

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    I retrieved mine on Sunday. I usually don't use event/legendary poke's but Draco Meteor has me intrigued. And the fact that it's low-level is tempting me to train it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    T_T Sadly the U.k doesnt have this event so i am willing to do a trade 1 Pikachu-colored pichu Europe edition for a Jirachi...
    I want the Draco Meteor and the epic pokewalker area!

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Got mine last saturday. Mine was docile nature. Leaving it untouched until I trade it to HG/SS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I picked up three (one for each of D/P/P) yesterday afternoon. No one asked me questions or even paid attention to me while I did it, despite the fact that my Gamestop is really small.

Rehanlarc

Rehanlarc
    Years
    yeah and it is pretty cool! I want a metagross now though

I picked my Jirachis on Tuesday for both diamond and pearl. It was an interesting experience. I walked in with my ds and kind of lurked in the corner. One of the associates saw me and asked if I was downloading the pokemon, I said yes, expecting some snarky comment but to my surprise the associate was a "pokemon fanatic". The moral of the story is, never be afraid to show who you are, you'll most likely meet some cool people in the process :D
    Ya well I am a 13 year old and am already not in the "cool" group because I love video games and everyone makes fun of a kid who likes pokemon and has mental problems, which they kind of think I am a dork already so how would you help that?

Ya well I am a 13 year old and am already not in the "cool" group because I love video games and everyone makes fun of a kid who likes pokemon and has mental problems, which they kind of think I am a dork already so how would you help that?

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    yup i just got mine and while i was there i got one of the big display boxes for it! I would post a pic to prove it but i dont have a camera =(

Back