• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    I doubt I will be able to get one before the 13th. Can they be traded? I'm sure someone could probably trade/clone me one if that's the case right? xD

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Just got Jirachi today. I got two of them, actually, but I'm only raising one. I didn't think I'd make it to GameStop to get him but I was fortunate enough to do so, so I'm happy. xP

I picked my Jirachis on Tuesday for both diamond and pearl. It was an interesting experience. I walked in with my ds and kind of lurked in the corner. One of the associates saw me and asked if I was downloading the pokemon, I said yes, expecting some snarky comment but to my surprise the associate was a "pokemon fanatic". The moral of the story is, never be afraid to show who you are, you'll most likely meet some cool people in the process :D

I completely agree with you. I openly admit that I like Pokemon because any game that I think is fun, I will totally play it and the Pokemon series is just one of many.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Got it! ^^ Still didn't find my Platinum, so it's sitting with Pichu on Pearl. Is two too much to ask? >:/ And that's where I left my good Arceus. Oh well. Now to find something to occupy my time until HGSS is released.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I picked my Jirachis on Tuesday for both diamond and pearl. It was an interesting experience. I walked in with my ds and kind of lurked in the corner. One of the associates saw me and asked if I was downloading the pokemon, I said yes, expecting some snarky comment but to my surprise the associate was a "pokemon fanatic". The moral of the story is, never be afraid to show who you are, you'll most likely meet some cool people in the process :D
    When we had the Arceus event in our store and people walked in to download it I got super excited and tried to have a Pokeconversation with them.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I have two, And I got two shiny pichus also :D
    All legit :)

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I got mine the Saturday. I'm going with the general idea of not touching mine until I get my Soul Silver. (btw, Lugia > Ho-oh) Anyway, my Jirachi is Naughty Nature. >:)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Got mine a while ago. I'm not going to touch it at all, as I did with Arceus and Pichu.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I got mine the other day.

I still have my WSHMKR Jirachi though, so, other than the course and the Draco Meteor, this one is useless to me.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    My friend and I got ours before going to see a movie Saturday. I already got mine to level 71 (Saturday, Yesterday, and Today I cleared the Battleground and Pokemon League, as well as my rival Sat. and yesterday, with Jirachi always going out first w/ and Exp. share on. It leveled pretty quickly :)). I like it, plus it's cool to have the second-rarest Pokemon in the U.S. (at least second-rarest legit pokemon in the US).

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I just checked mine, and it has a Modest nature. Considering it's current moveset, that's good until it uses Draco Meteor :disappoin.

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    I got mine the other day :]
    For all of you who aren't happy with the nature you got here's how you make sure you get the one you want!
    Save just before you talk to the delivery guy in the pokemart and get the jirachi
    If you don't get the right nature turn it off and back on and try again
    Do that until you get the nature you want :]
    Mine is a Modest Nature :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2015
    wait what event? i never heard of such an event

Not yet :(

I'm getting it tomorrow though. I've been waiting, because I must go there to pick up my copy of Final Fantasy XIII tomorrow anyway.
    thats awesome i want my copy of ff13 dang imma go buy it right now haha

Last edited:
    Back