• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
Years
  • Got my 2 today for my 2 games. Ones Quirky and the other is Naughty. Nothing special except for Draco Meteor. I have the old Jirachi disk from the gamecube, but I haven't been able to do many events. So I had fun. hehe

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I'm heading out today to get my Jirachi, but I'm preordering HeartGold instead. :P

Only in American GameStops for now until March 13.

Umm no. EBGames, also has it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    yep im to 14 as of today =) i love having a real diamond and a restartable pearl when i can borrow my bro's ds

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Got them yesterday! ^^ 2 total

No, but I going this weekend. Anyone know if I can just keep re-starting and trading them over?

-Okami

you can't, it gets recorded that you've received the mystery gift before

Last edited:

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • Nope, going to get it Friday and I can't wait. It's not my first Jirachi but I'm pretty sure it'll be my favorite. Draco Meteor and all.

Edit: And for those who say both gamestop and ebgames have it..

They are the same thing.

That is all. ^.^

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    No you just go to gamestop. it ends the 13th.

What exactly do they give you?

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • No you just go to gamestop. it ends the 13th.

What exactly do they give you?

Confirmed on Pokemon.com:

The Jirachi knows Wish, Confusion, Rest, and Draco Meteor. It is at level 5, has a random nature, holds a Leichi Berry, and is inside a Cherish Ball. When traded to HeartGold and SoulSilver, the Jirachi can unlock the Night Sky's Edge PokeWalker course.

So yeah don't trade it once you get it, or at least *cough* clone it first.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Well I'm going to gamestop on thursday then. I need to get some money before I can preorder. >.>

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    I have 2 simple questions.

1: Do you need Wi-fi or any sort of paid thing to get it?
    2:Is it free?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I have 2 simple questions.

1: Do you need Wi-fi or any sort of paid thing to get it?
    2:Is it free?
    Nope, you just go to your nearest GameStop holding the Jirachi event and download it into either of your DPPt game(s). It's absolutely free, so no worries about any fee to pay. ;) Do keep in mind however, that the event is currently in the US as of now only. When you get your HeartGold and/or SoulSilver game you trade the Jirachi over and later transfer it into the PokéWalker. With this being done, Jirachi will unlock the Edge of the Nights Sky course.

As for myself, I haven't picked up my Jirachi as yet. Hopefully I'll get to it by this weekend though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010

Nope, you just go to your nearest GameStop holding the Jirachi event and download it into either of your DPPt game(s). It's absolutely free, so no worries about any fee to pay. ;) Do keep in mind however, that the event is currently in the US as of now only. When you get your HeartGold and/or SoulSilver game you trade the Jirachi over and later transfer it into the PokéWalker. With this being done, Jirachi will unlock the Edge of the Nights Sky course.

As for myself, I haven't picked up my Jirachi as yet. Hopefully I'll get to it by this weekend though.
    oh thanks i think i'll go tomorrow :)

Back