• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    I love the fact that shortly after I trade in my Platinum version to go towards HG, they start releasing these event pokemon :(

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
    Years
  • I love the fact that shortly after I trade in my Platinum version to go towards HG, they start releasing these event pokemon :(
    That majorly sucks, lol.

I lost both of my Platinum's, which had all of my good pokemon from Diamond <.<

so Jirachi unlocks a route, called Skyroute amirite?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Actually, I think there would still be a chance to get the pichu and jirachi after the event. I used to work at gamestop so the employees know me. The events are date based so to get it after the event they only need to change the date on the DS they are distributing from to the dates when the events were going on.

Thats how I got my pichu yesterday, as well as jirachi. :)

Years
  • I couldn't get Jirachi ]=
    When my mom could bring me, I was too sick to get out of bed. Like I literally couldn't walk.
    When I felt better, my mom was sick and puking everywhere.
    And my dad thinks Pokemon are satanic and corrupt me soooo he wouldn't bring me...xD He's only bringing me in the morning bc I cooked him supper tonight and 'cause my mom was like "JUST DO IT SHE PAID FOR THE DAMN GAME"
    It sucks, wtf mate, I can finally do an event aaaand...nope. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    So does anyone know what exactly this "sky route" contains? or the purpose of it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    i had a 103 degree temperature and it led to both bronchitis and pneumonia and i missed the whole event. if anyone is willing to help i'd be grateful but i highly doubt it to be so so im just gonna keep looking around the webz. i dont even want to keep the jirachi i just want the skyroute >_> lol

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • How do I get one? Do I just go there and ask for one? Or is it just with pre-ordering?
    Well you can't one anymore since the Jirachi event ended on the 13th of March. All you had to do was go to any gamestop location and bring your ds and a diamond, pearl, plat card to download Jirachi from the download station.

RandomliHyper

Awesomesauce
    Years
  • Well you can't one anymore since the Jirachi event ended on the 13th of March. All you had to do was go to any gamestop location and bring your ds and a diamond, pearl, plat card to download Jirachi from the download station.
    Fffff well that sucks. How do I find out about these events? And can I do them at EB Games? I don't have a Gamestop anywhere near my house.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Fffff well that sucks. How do I find out about these events? And can I do them at EB Games? I don't have a Gamestop anywhere near my house.
    EB Games is owned by Gamestop. Gamestop also had the Jirachi event posted on their website, also there was information of the event on the official Pokemon website.

Back