• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did you scream ''Yes'' or ''No''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    While playing Pokémon Fire Red and Leaf Green, after beating all the trainers on Nugget Bridge and finally battling the Rocket Grunt, when he asked you if you wanted to join Team Rocket; did you scream ''YES!'' or ''Oh, HELL NAH!''

I would have said yes. It has been my ambition as a trainer to become part of the devious Team Rocket. Unfortunately they have disbanded by the doings of some little boy/girl.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I also wanted to become part of the villain's team, it seemed really awesome. But that stupid game answers for yourself ... :-(

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I didn't even think about it. I was too busy tapping the "A" button in order to progress in the game.

I know it's fiction and all, but why would anyone want to support a gang of thieves, abusers and thugs with no regard for life and care for nothing but money? Even when someone supports that in fiction it kind of worries me a bit. Living out a "fantasy"... is that your fantasy?

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    OMG I always scream yes. I would love to be a member of Team Rocket or Team Aqua, because Water Pokemon are my favorites.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    On that note; I would like to be with Team Galactic; as they were even more successful and prepared than Rocket, Aqua and Magma.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    i would scream yes, to divert the storyline, however i would rather join magma then overthrogh the leader, get a mamoswine, since it is ground type, and sheer cold/fissure the other teams to death!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I once pressed on "no", and he wouldn't let me. Oh well, the player will eventually disband Team Rocket later in the game and defeat Giovanni. That's what he gets for rejecting good candidates!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ever since the first time i played red everytime someone in the game mentioned joining team rocket i would yell at the game that i wanted to join. i still do but they never listen to what i say. :(

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I sure would join. The pokemon games are very cliche in that every game you explore a region, beat gym leaders, and then the Elite Four.

Giving a new path for the games would be very very welcomed, in my opinion at least.

And yes, I would join Team Rocket.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    Hell. Friggin'. YES. IN A HEARTBEAT! <333 Team Rocket has always been my favorite, Team Gala just look like a bunch of bowlcut odd people, though I wouldn't mind Aqua or Magma in the least either. :3

But yeah, I want to see how it's like to be a bad guy in a Pokemon game. xD Would be shweet. Does that make me a bad person? ; ___;

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    No,I wouldn't want to join a gang of theives,that take away Peoples beloved Pokemon!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I actually raged when he said i couldn't. It's good that there are hacks though to be in team rocket.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I would have said yes, just for a change. It would be interesting to be part of an evil team in pokemon. Don't tell me I'm a bad person, I wouldn't join a gang or anything in real life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back