• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did you scream ''Yes'' or ''No''?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I said yes for the fun of it xD
    But I got rejected...
    I'd join Team Rocket over Galactic, Aqua, or Magma.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i said no, i 10 yr old boy beat them.
    just bribe him with chocolate! :P ;)

Slowking Bro

Trainer of Underrated Pokemon
    Years
    I said no, because after all, how much training would they give you? I figured that after seeing the mess that Jesse and James are, I didn't want to help (This was the mind of 12 year old me, so I didn't know about much of the coding in the game and stuff). Like Le Creep! said, Team Galactic was more successful, prepared, and had a much grander scheme. I'd rather join them, despite their uncomfortable-looking outfits.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    You know what I want to do? I want to join Team Snag'em and then blow up their base from the inside and then steal their Snag machine and use it to recapture all of the pokemon that they have hurt and make said pokemon good again. yep, that's what i would like to do.

But seriously, I really would have liked to join, even if it was brief. That said, i really enjoyed being able to dress like a rocket grunt HGSS.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I thought it was pointless for them to ask, but you didn't even get to choose. I'm a goody-goody though, so I didn't wanna join.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    It actually made me really, really angry that I said yes and the game said that I could not. If they won't give you any real choices, then why even ask at all? I hate that.

I screamed, "HELL YEAH!" lol. I love Team Rocket. I would join Team Rocket or Team Galactic. Team Aqua and Magma are ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    I wanted to, just so that I could steal Pokemon and wear a cool outfit.

cipE

Breaking
    Years
    Yes, because saying no was so typical I just wanted to see what the game would do if I had said it. Obviously it just made me say no eventually.

I wonder if there is a hack out there that let's me be in Team Rocket?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I said no for the first three years, then yes for the rest of my life. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I wanted to join Team Rocket so I could overthrow Giovanni with my vastly superior Pokemon team and become the new leader. Of course, I'd then issue my grunts far tougher Pokemon so they aren't noobs anymore and can actually get things done.

As much as I like Giovanni, having your underlings use Pokemon like Rattata and Zubat is NOT going to help your cause. Neither is the fact that Gio himself likes to use uber-powerful moves like LEER and POISON STING. If I joined and rose through the ranks, I could mold TR into the fearsome organization it could be.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I said no, because I hadn't got my Aerodactyl yet, and I hate Ekans and Rattata lines. Grimer and Koffing lines are ok, but I had my sights set on Gyarados, Aero, Charizard, Dragonite etc. and didn't have time to waste.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    On that note; I would like to be with Team Galactic; as they were even more successful and prepared than Rocket, Aqua and Magma.

Maybe so, but then you'd have to have a bowler hair-cut :D

I said no to joining TeamRocket, I'm waiting for Nintendo to release a Grass/Nature based villianous team, (Which would be great for Black/White) and if I'm given the option to join them, I'd say yes. :D
    Grass-Types are awesome!

To be honest, I just wanna wear the cool uniform! Overthrowing Giovanni shouldn't be too difficult, just like someone said earlier, I should be able to defeat his Pokemon who use devestating moves like Tackle and TailWhip. My Buizel is ten times more powerful than TeamRockets horrifying Zubat!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Well, considering how most Grunts are given Rattatas, I would say no, unless they give me a higher position. I would say yes if they let me replace Executive Archer.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
    I shouted, "HELL YESH!!" the game answered on its own.. it would have been so epic to be able to steal Pokemon and the likes!

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    I really hate it that the games make you say no to the offer. I would join if I could. I think that it would be really cool and fun to be part of the bad guys team, but then as people said before, how much training would you get from it? Would there be anything interesting to do?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    I did Yes the first time (Keep in mind, the first time I did it in Yellow I thought he was asking if I wanted the Nugget. I was 6 after all...). But from then on I did No. I tried Yes one other time.

I always thought it was funny they made it like you said no even though you say yes. If they really wanted it to make more sense they could've been like:

"Do you want to join Team Rocket?...No? Well prepare to battle!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back