• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did you scream ''Yes'' or ''No''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    I'd want to join, just because it'd be interesting seeing the games take a different path. I don't agree with Team Rocket's philosophy (though I do think they're more interesting than Magma/Aqua), but it'd just be cool to know what goes on behind the scenes there.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    No, because being a part of a criminal organization to cause harm to Pokemon sort of isn't my thing.

Of course, unless you mean infiltration from the inside, then I can agree on that note. As long as I have nothing to do with harming Pokemon.
    I gotta agree with you.all the teams clothes look geeky, and you can pwn any team easy.
    why be part of a lowlife organization like them?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    Too bad you can't join them. But in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians, there is a choice where you can choose to join the evil team. But that can't happen in the official games because you HAVE to be the good guy.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    i picked yes, knowing that i was strong enough to eventually take everything over

Years
    I have always wondered what it would be like if you actually had the option to say yes and join Team Rocket. It would be an entirely different path to take in the game. I would say NO the first time...then play again and say YES! Do you know how successful they would be with your help? You could take over the POKEWORLD! XD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I just chuckled at the inclusion of it. I didn't really care either way.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sounds like you said yes to reviving month old threads. Just say no!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back