• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Walks in and drops his tea to the amount of posting going on since he left. "Wow, time to read a little!" lol love the popularity this is getting now lol.

IC:
    Carolyn sipped the tea and ate some apple. Travis could see her satisfaction in her eyes. It always appeared in any trainer he saw, no matter what mood he or she was in. Travis sipped his tea some more. He then got up to hang his vest up near the fire.

Carolyn asked him if he wanted to get fanned off. Travis smiled and shook his head. "I'm good, I'm used to this weather as a wanderer." Travis said, hanging his vest up. Travis looked at the time. It was getting a little late. Travis then thought of what the rest of the team was doing? They probably wouldn't stay at Oak's place. It would be up and running all night. And Travis only knew of one very cheap hotel here, and it was not a pleasent place to stay at all for any trainer. Sometimes trainers would wake up to find a nasty surprise of Ratata in their backpacks looking for food. Travis always laughed at that. "Hopefully, they won't get too nasty a surprise." he thought to himself.

His attention then turned to the unconsious trainer. Travis had waited long enough. It as time to find out who she was. Travis rummaged through her black bag looking for I.D. Every trainer had ID. Travis rumaged and finally came upon it!

Travs began to read aloud but softley.

"Lucia Seren Mellia. 13 years old...looks rather new to training. Onl has three caught pokemon..These three..." Travis said looking at the three with her.

Okay he now knew who she was. He put the I.D. in her bag again, and then looked at her. She had been breathing very shallow and rasp. However now she seemed to be breathing normal again. She was now recovering fast with the heat of the wool blanket and the roaring fire. Travis knew his next movve was not really good, but he needed more information. Why was she out there far from Pallet, and unconsious in the rain? She had no sign of any wounds from a pokemon attack, so that idea was out.

"This isn't gonna be a smart move, but I need to know some things..." Travis said.

Travis walked to her chair, and shook her gently.
    "Please wake up..." he said gently...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    OOC: OMG! My room is freezing so I actually felt like I was freezeng my butt off while reading the posts...

IC:
    Travis didn't want Roti to fan him off so she returned Roti to his pokeball and did the same with Tiny. Carolyn finished off her tea and as she did Travis began to read the unconcious trainer's ID.

"Lucia Seren Mellia. 13 years old...looks rather new to training. Only has three caught pokemon... These three..."

Lucia, that was an interesting name. Carolyn could also tell that she had a strong bond with her pokemon. They had obviously been with her only a short time but the still cared deeply about her. Travis tried to wake Lucia up.

Carolyn began to wonder about the other trainers, Raizel, Fenton, Zora, and Kamten. They could stay at Professor Oaks, but it was luod and busy there, not even a snorlax could get a nap in the lab. Carolyn figured that they must be staying at a hotel. There were hotels in Pallet Town, right? Besides if they stayed at Oak's then the may wake up with a chimchar on their head... no, this was the Kanto region, so a Charmander then. Although Carolyn had grown up in Sinnoh, she came to Kanto to start her pokemon journey, that is how she recieved Slash.

Travis's grandmother had said that she would get a guest bed ready for Carolyn, so she wasn't worried about where she would sleep. Carolyn was a traveler so she was used to a sleeping bag under the stars anyway. But tonight there were no stars, because of the storm. Carolyn knew that one day, hopefully sometime soon, she would help solve the mystery of the legendary pokemon.

For now, she finished off her delicious apple and resumed watching the fire. It was a good thing none of the three legendaries awakened were fire types. Then they would have a real mess on their hands.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    It seemed like something appeared in Zora's peripheral vision, and then she felt a small tap. Her peripheral vision then told her that whatever was there had disappeared. Probably just the rain.... Sighing, she headed towards the hotel, realizing that she was left behind. The rain seemed kind of nostalgic, really. It had rained when she had heard of her mother's death. Rain usually represented sadness, and this was exactly how Zora felt every time it rained.

Entering what seemed to be a pathetic excuse for a hotel, Zora walked up to the front desk.

"Ah, you must be the girl Raizel mentioned, one with a Pokemon beside you. A room is waiting for you." Zora shook her head.

"I'm sorry. Polite or not, I don't think my mother would appreciate me sharing a room with a guy (even if another woman happens to be in the room). If available, I'll take the room NEXT to them." Puling out a huge wad of cash, the nearby bellhop jumped up, probably thinking he could receive a major tip from Zora. The guy at the front desk took Zora's money, and gave her a key to her room. Shaking her head, Zora headed up to her room. Just then she recalled the guy at the front desk saying something about a Pokemon being with her. Must be one of theirs.... She turned around, but only the bellhop was there. He seemed a bit like a stalker in Zora's eyes, but then again, that's what she thought of most men who acted strangely around her.

The room was even more mediocre than Zora imagined. It made the room she got at the hotel in Celadon much more pleasurable. Well, at least I'm out of the rain.... She took the time to look at her surroundings. Red walls, two beds with red covers, a TV with a wooden red border.... It was like blood was all around. Zora lay down on her bed, already missing the room she had in Celadon. She figured the Pokemon was gone now, and perhaps it was telling the others about where Zora had gone to. Looking over at the channel list, Zora shuddered. ONLY 11 channels? Wait.... Her thoughts turned to a nearby VCR.

At least that's there. Getting out one of her favorite tapes, she popped the video into the VCR, turned off the TV, and began watching. It was a collection of all the Christmases Zora had back at home. They all started out so bittersweet, but got better and better each year, probably starting when Zora first received Serene and Hector. Then, she noticed her mom seeming to get more frail-looking at each Christmas that passed. Sighing, Zora turned the TV off, ejected the video, and began to drift off to sleep on the mediocre bed.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Wait a sec, you have no right to look through my wallet!" She cried, planting her hands on either side of herself of the bed and lifting her legs so that she could rotate one-hundred-and-eighty degrees to face him. But he didn't listen, and continued to read aloud the details on her trainer card; adding his own comments to some of the information. Having her gender questioned was something that happened often, and surprisingly, did not cause her to be irate like short jokes or other jibes at her. South of Ecruteak- so he was a city boy, was he? Then he began speaking of his money, and told her not to worry, because he had plenty of it. "Oh, then all our problems are solved! All you've gotta do is wave some cash at Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, then we won't need to worry about the world being destroyed!" She rolled her eyes as the sarcastic remark left her lips, just as her wallet was sent flying back to her. It struck her squarely in the face, causing her to emit a snarl and jump up to her feet, one hand becoming a fist as she readied her retaliation.

"And don't worry about me doing anything dirty. I am 20 years old so I will probably be in legal trouble I try anything. Plus I have to intention of doing anything. After all, you nearly died out there. So does that make me worse than your brothers?"

So, she was meant to believe that? Falling back onto the bed, she scowled and crossed her legs, affixing her gaze to one of the drably painted walls. She understood that she had a small frame and stature, and therefore appeared more fragile than the average person, but she was okay! If I really was in trouble, I would have called out Ursaring, Fenton frowned to herself, but then recalled her eldest brother's illness, which had been sustained after he'd overdone things in Hoenn. He'd gotten ill, and his body was so fatigued that the virus had ample time and opportunity to spread to his lungs. That's what Dad had told her, she'd still been just a kid back then. She then shook her head, thinking of both Lake and Tristan (her depressive mother had named the younger two of the Sinclair children, hence their gloomy meanings- Lake meanwhile, was completely unoriginal if you knew that he was born in a cabin during a jaunt to the Lake of Rage). They teased her, taunted her- Lake was somewhat more mature than Tristan, but Fenton still would have been subjected to playful jibes. Blinking in order to rouse herself from her thoughts, she remained silent in attempt to tune into the television.

"That Travis guy ditched us with the girl who claimed he talk to Pokemon. And the Zora girl is stuck in the rain. Lovely. For all we know they are dead and we are stuck here in some hotel with 11 channels and nothing to watch. God they should upgrade to cable. You hungry?"

"Only eleven channels? My heart bleeds for you," she sighed, picking up her wallet and throwing it into her bag. Honestly, rich people. "Why don't you go outside and play Rescue Hero again if you're that concerned about them? I'm sure Travis and Miss Doolittle would call Oak if they were in trouble, after all, he and Oak seemed to know eachother pretty well. As for Zora, I don't know if she followed me or not, but my Kirlia's missing too, so he must be with her. He likes to attach himself to people whose emotions are different to mine, when he's not harrassing them. I don't know about the guy with the shiny teeth though." Her stomach answered his final part of the speech, a low growl squelching from within her abdomen. The last thing she had eaten was a light lunch, for Dad always went over the top with the portion sizes at dinner, and Fenton enjoyed his cooking. Mmmm, roasted peppers with rice, chicken and herbs, followed by a huge bowl comprised of fruit found between their town and the volcano- the rich, fertile soil allowed for many plants and berries to grow. All of their packets, tins and cartons were with the One Island evacuees, Dad probably would have disposed of the meat in the freezer. Thinking of food and the combination of her hunger made her feel slightly queasy, but she shrugged it off.

"The only stuff I've got with me is Pokemon food," Fenton admitted. "I'll be okay, I'm just gonna go change..." Without speaking, she picked up her spare outfit and headed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Thankfully, there was one clean looking towel amidst the selection on offer, and she used it to dry herself off after managing to peel her utterly soaking clothes from her form. Oh geez, the creepy looking guy better not have hidden cameras in his rooms, though he wouldn't get much of a kick out of Fenton. Still shivering, she hastened to put her dry clothes on and promptly exited, draping her wet hoodie, tank top and shorts over the backs of the chairs. How she would dry her underwear, she didn't know, so simply shoved it into her bag, taking out a hair brush and grooming her hair so it was more presentable. Sitting cross-legged again on her bed, she glanced slyly to Raizel before picking up the jacket he had given her and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Though," Fenton continued, "a hot drink or something would be great, I suppose."

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Kamten listened as people left the Professors lab left and right Kamten then took out his Cell Phone and called Daisy a woman he met while doing some of the contest out here in Kanto he remembered her saying she stayed in Pallet.

Daisy: Hello

Kamten: It's me Kamten from the contest hey listen I'm at Professor Oak's lab right now and need a place to crash til tomorrow is it alright If I come over.

Daisy: Of course any friend of grandpa is a friend of mine I live right up the street you notice my house right off the bat even in all this rain.

Kamten: Alright see you there.

Kamten didn't offer his place to stay up as he found it rude to bring more people with him when he only mentioned himself to staying. He then walked over to the computer and checked his trainer records mytrainer.com after that he left and walked towards daisy house.

After about ten minutes of walking in the harsh condition he found Daisy home as she had a sign in front of her house saying welcome to Daisy's. Kamten knocked on the door and Daisy went to open it he smiled and welcomed himself inside his father was on the computer phone waiting to talk to him. After there short conversation Daisy served dinner to Kamten and his Pokemon after dinner Kamten drifted of to sleep.

Years
    OOC: Sorry for my tardiness, been a touch busy.

Where... am I?

An emerald sky loomed over her, the clouds shifting from black to yellow. They flowed in a certain way, constantly, creating a pattern of lines and circles. She was standing on a single patch of land amidst an endless ocean. The ground beneath her bare feet was a powerful crimson, marred by a series of shallow gorges resonating the same yellow as the clouds, creating a variation of the pattern of the clouds. The shifting waves, a deep blue, also reflecting a yellow pattern, similar but unique.
    There was no rain, no sun, no wind. Where was the light coming from? There was nothing anywhere. Just the sky, earth and ocean. She shivered, but it wasn't cold. Where was she?
    The ground beneath her began rumbling.

A low growl.

An echoing song.

An air shattering roar.

Two shadows rose from the depths of the sea on either side of her. One stood proudly atop a seat of rocks, the other within a throne of waves. Then the third, circling her, watching them, waiting.
    The eyes. A ominous, glowing yellow.

Swirling water, crushing her from every side.

Cold.

Black once again.

"Your name is Lucia? That's a nice name."

"Please, just ignore her. She's only trouble!"

"Wow! You're really strong!"

"Hahaha...please..."

"Hello again."

"That stone in your bracelet, it's beautiful. Wherever did you get it?"

"You're taking her with you? Don't waste your time!"

"Pokemon can be counted on to do so many incredible things. Wouldn't you agree?"

"A whole world is waiting for you, Lucia."

"Well done Lucia! That's the way!"

"Oh Lucia..."

"How are you today, Lucia?"

"Lucia, what do you think?"

"Lucia!? Wake up!"

"Lucia!"

"Please wake up..."
    Slowly, weakly, Luce opened her eyes. Warmth was coursing through her body; the shivering had stopped. Her sight was blurry at first so she could only make out vague colours. It was a warm place. Really warm and dry. She heard the voices of her Pokemon.
    Someone was shaking her, his voice in the distance. He felt firm hands fixed around her shoulder. Her heart beat quickened as old memories flared into life.

She screamed.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn was relaxing, just thinking about all that had gone on that day. Suddenly, a scream disturbed her peaceful rest. "Travis, was that you..." Carolyn's voice trailed off as she realized that the scream had come from the trainer that had formerly been unconscious. Carolyn rushed over quickly, she was ready to help.

"Hey! Are you okay? What is wrong? Why did you scream? And... I probably shouldn't be pestering you with so many questions. Okay, forget all that I just said. Now, are you okay?" Carolyn sat down next to Lucia and tried to calm her down. It seemed that she was not screaming because of her current condition, but because of something terrible that she had remembered. Perhaps she had been attacked by one of the Weather Pokemon. Lucia had been on the beach so maybe Kyogre. That didn't matter, they just needed to make sure that she would not faint again. Carolyn offered Lucia the third cup of tea.

Carolyn sat back after giving Lucia the tea and glanced at her pokemon. Since they seemed to be fine she figured that they had been in thair pokeballs at the time of the accident, or whatever you would call what happened to Lucia.

Then Carolyn decided that a nice soft cookie would make anyone feel better. She took a cookie out of her backpack, but it was cold and rock hard. But, Roti could be more than just a Rotom or a fan if he wanted. "Roti come on out, I need you again. Now, Roti, I need you to heat up this cookie." After Roti started heating the cookie, carolyn realized that she could have just used the microwave in the house, but oh well. Carolyn had always thought that food tasted better if Roti cooked it. "Rotom!" Roti told Carolyn that the cookie was done. It was perfect, it had softened and was nice and warm, as if the cookie were fresh.

"Here you go," Carolyn handed the cookie to Lucia, "cookies can make anyone feel better, in body, and mind."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    The trainer, Travis only knew as Lucia screamed a shrill that made him jump back in absolute shock and surprise. He didn't exactly know what hapened, if she was screaming in fear or what, but he hadn't done anything to harm her!

Then Carolyn looked at Travis. "Travis, was that you..."

Right there, Travis slapped his forehead. He was 19, going on 20. He couldn't scream that high!

Forgetting that, Travis turned to the trainer. He knelt down and extended his hands in a gesture of peace. "Whoa whoa, shhh shh shh calm down. You're safe here, calm down...just settle down..." he siad at first a little loud, but then getting quieter as he gestured her to calm down.

Carlyn looked at her. "Hey! Are you okay? What is wrong? Why did you scream? And... I probably shouldn't be pestering you with so many questions. Okay, forget all that I just said. Now, are you okay?" she said, stuttering.

She offered Lucia the tea and even gave her a cookie.

Travis' grandmother rushed in.

"I heard a scream, is everything okay?" she asked in a worried voice.
    Travis looked at her. "Yeah, everything's fine right now. Don't exactly know why she screamed, maybe scared. We're calming her down."
    "Okay," his grandmother said. "I can prepare another bed." she said
    and left the room to do that.
    Travis looked at the trainer. It may have been him, but she looked like she had seen him before, as she never took her eye off him and her eyes were wide. She looked as if something out of a memory had just been nrought back to life. And Travis, for the first time in a very long time, felt extremely uncomfortable.
    He knelt to the trainer, slowly and motioning with his hands that he intended no harm whatsoever.
    "You've had a rough trip, Lucia" he said, remembering her name from the I.D. "You are in Pallet Town, in the house of Nova Mura." he said calmybut a little fast. "Your duskull warned us of your peril you were in. You are safe." he said. Then he spoke slower. "You...are...safe..."

Then he asked.

"What happened to you?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Slowly, slowly, her scream ran out of energy. Her vision came back into focus for the first time since Slateport. The tall unfamiliar man in front of her was the first thing she saw clearly, the one who had woken her. He was soon joined by a small blonde girl who was speaking far too fast for Luce to understand. A cup of tea was suddenly placed next to her, invitingly warm.

The small girl then sent out a Pokemon that turned... into an oven? She had never seen a Pokemon like it. A cookie joined her cup of tea, fresh from the 'oven'. Her heart was still flailing inside of her, preventing her from responding.

An old lady hurried into the room, asking questions, looking very concerned. But the tall man spoke calmly back to her and she left. He turned to Luce now:

"You've had a rough trip, Lucia." Lucia. Her name. How did he know her name? Why was he calling her Lucia? Only he called her Lucia. A small bubble of anger began to rise from the sea of panic within her. "You are in Pallet Town, in the house of Nova Mura." he continued. She barely caught it, her mind still coudn't comprehend the speed they were talking. He looked calm though, in control, proud. She blushed. "You are safe." he said, and she fully believed him. "What happened to you?"

As she tried to answer, her throat felt like it cracked. She burst into a fit of coughing, wondering how she had got into this state. Before she tried to answer the man, Luce grabbed the tea and drank greedily, the soothing hot liquid revitalising her. The empty mug clasped in her hands, she looked up at the two people watching her.

"Th-Thank you" she eventually managed to say, "Who a-are you?"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Making fun of my wealth isn't completely nice. Hey, it isn't even mine. I am basically stealing it from my parents," he laughed after Fenton made a sarcastic remark about him. Her sarcasm was on par with Raizel's which bothered him. Due to his ego and innate desire to be superior, anyone rivaling him in anything caused immense rage inside him. However unlike the girl he was in control of himself. He didn't suffer from a 24/7 period. Thank you for Male Parts! As Fenton, was getting changed in the bathroom, Raizel seized the opportunity to get changed as well, but only his shirt as with his luck with this girl if he tried to change his pants, she would walk in and he would poke her eye out (OOC: If you know what I mean. Become in touch with your inner perv to understand this reference). His clothes were fairly soaked too, probably more so than Fenton's since he was out there for a few moments. So he became the Flash for a few moments. He discarded his somewhat gothic shirt for favor of no shirt, for the time being. He pulled out another slim fit shirt and laid it across his bed indicating he was going to wear it later. The shirt was a hybrid of blue and gray with logos center around the chest region. The logos were not gothic or evil, but rather plain and controlled with a bold brand name being the highlight. Designer clothes these days. The size of his frame was revealed, he admired himself in the mirror that was conveniently placed in front of his bed. The body was well-built, but steroid induced ridiculous. He was cut well, revealing years of wear and tear having several scars across his chest, shoulders, arms and back. Some were like the scar across his face: deep, long and painful. Others were hidden amongst the muscles and required some study to unravel. Of course, much to his luck. Fenton walked in on him and he shrugged his shoulders, letting her pass to her side of the room. He could imagine her reaction. Most girls would drool over him. He knew it because it happened. Standing over 6 feet tall and a body with less than 6% body with the other 94% being muscle gets you that attention. His hair was well groomed and his clothes are of high value. However the girls of this group seemed invulnerable to his natural charisma. His theory: They are in denial.

As Fenton sat on her bed combing hair that was shorter than his, he pulled more clothes from his large bag. To make his life eaiser, he lifted the bag with one hand onto the bed, causing the bed to bob up and down and the room to shake. "My bad," he uttered as he proceeded to shuffle through his belongings. The bag was sizable, easily holding oodles of stuff. This was due to its length, width and depth. It was custom made for him about 2 years ago as he recently picked up guitar as his musical choice over the violin, which he keeps as a memento. Opening a middle pocket, he pulled a fresh pair of jeans, in a similar stonewashed style to his now soaked pair. Only difference, the base color was gray not blue. Another long sleeved casual shirt was pulled out much like the original gothic one, only difference that this was a plain black one. Fresh underwear and socks joined the clothes party that was on his bed and following that he placed the large bag on the wall, and ran into the bathroom with his new underwear, socks, and pants. Moments later, he stepped out of the smelly bathroom and placed his clothes over Fenton's without a care.

Now he could imagine the hate steaming from the angry girl with PMS, but he motioned a wait command with his hands. From his belt, he threw out a Pokeball, containing Typhlosion. Typhlosion stood tall on his hind legs, becoming an impressive 5"7 a standard height for those of species. Typhlosion, otherwise, looked like other members of his species, with black fur running down his back and deep red flames jolting out of his neck. Only difference was the expression on his face. It was confident and fierce, much like Raizel's, only more so. It was definitely his first, anyone could see it based on how similar he appeared to be compared to his owner. "Ty. Dry the clothes." Ty seemed disappointed, desiring battle not housework. "Just do it. I need you to help me cook anyway." Ty wasn't going to argue. The two have to been teamed together for 5 years, so it was more like friends helping each other instead of one commanding other. Raizel's voice was strangely softer and less cruel than his previous interactions with the humans. "Actually Ty, I will get Doom to dry the clothes. You help me cook." Ty seemed to brighten up, literally the flames on his back grew a bit, causing the need for the poor electrical job to evaporate. Calling up the angry Houndoom for his ball, Raizel quickly ordered the dark Pokemon to dry the clothes on the chairs. A small light was released, and with great control, Doom dried the clothes. The Pokemon definitely had practice doing it, and with 5 years of adventures the practice showed.

Raizel once again dug into his bag, pulling out survival tools. Present was a pan, vegetables, some meat. From his belt, he pulled out a knife and began cutting up the food and threw into the pan while Ty was warming up water for the hot drinks. The fires from both Pokemon were low and controlled so they didn't set off the fire alarms. Ty was noticably better, which was probably why he handled the water and the pan. Doom was simply blasting the clothes. It was miracle he didn't burn them. Raizel threw tea bags into the water after a few moments and handed Fenton a cup. "It is tea from the northern parts of Hoenn. I spent some time in that area and I had alot of late nights. I hate coffee and hot chocolate is kid stuff. So I grew to like tea. Drink up. I am making some stir-fry. I have to improvise and use some of the fresh ingredients I bought. These plastic bags only work for so long. Don't worry about the fires, these guys have had plenty of practice. Doom is drying your clothes too, so if you have any more you might as well hand them to him." Raizel returned to the table, gulping his tea down in a matter of a few seconds and continued cutting up food and throwing into the pan that Ty was warming up. The flame was low for now, but clearly it was enough to increase the temperature of the room.

No wonder Raizel kept himself shirtless when he cooked.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    After Travis asked the question, she tried to answer. Her voice however was dry and she also began to cough hard. Travis let her cough. He didn't want to rush her too badly. She drank the tea rahter fast.
    Whoa take it easy! You'll burn your tongue if you drink it that fast!" Travis thought to himself.

She finished her tea and looked up to him and Carolyn.
    "Th-Thank you" she eventually managed to say, "Who a-are you?"

"Well, at least she's not screaming anymore..." Travis thought to himself, still feeling a little uncomfortable.
    "My name is Travis Mura." Travis said calmly. He chose no to introduce Carolyn himself, she could do that...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    "Who a-are you?"

"I am Carolyn Greentree. I noticed that you were looking at Roti funny. He is a Rotom, the're extremely rare. That probably explains why you havn't seen one. Roti can become a lawnmower, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, or a fan, it is pretty convinient. By the way, don't feel pressured. As much as I want to hear what caused you to be unconscious on the beach, I can wait for you to start feeling better, and I'm sure Travis can too."

Carolyn looked over at Lucia's pokemon. They were obviously grateful that their trainer was healing from her injuries. Carolyn stood back up and returned Roti to his pokeball. Carolyn yawned. "I'm getting pretty tierd, but I can wait to hear your story. But as soon as it is over, I'm going to sleep." Carolyn yawned again.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Fenton had not made a concerted effort to look at Raizel after evacuating the bathroom, but it was quite difficult to ignore someone who happened to be twice your size and obstructing your way back to your bed. She wasn't completely alien to accidentally walking in on half-clothed men, having grown up with two older brothers, nor was the male physique something that mortified her; living on an isle where temperatures were relatively high meant that near enough everyone who ventured to the beach that their house overlooked wore swim wear, especially in the summer months. However, he was neither Tristan or Lake, and he was much closer to her than any tourist playing volleyball on the sands of One Island. The sly glance she had thrown in his direction hadn't lasted longer than a second or so, but she was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable in his presence, and decided to ignore him deliberately in order to prevent any interaction between them; Fenton really did not want him to believe that she was slobbering over him, nor did she trust those stupid girly quirks which surfaced from time to time- for a tomboy such as herself, it was embarrassing.

Idiot, she remarked mentally, suddenly taking interest in the damp patches dappling the ceiling, eyebrows furrowed together. Idiot, idiot, idiot. What's he trying to prove, anyway? Just don't look at him Fenton, then you won't give him the satisfaction of thinking that you're attracted to him or something. Ew, that's a scary thought. I think I'd rather go insane than allow that to happen...

She heard the door of the bathroom close, and released a long sigh, listening to the sound of the rain strumming the window as she lay back on the bed, his jacket still keeping her warm. All her efforts to ignore him inevitably became futile when the sound of the door opening startled her, causing her to sit bolt upright, and instinctively stare at the source of the noise. This of course, meant that she was going against her sworn resolve, even if it was accidental. Thankfully, he gave her a reason that allowed for her to blame her red-facedness on something else, as he casually draped his clothes over hers.

"Hey!" She squeaked, balling her fists in outrage. However, his next action was successful in making her fall silent- she was getting tired, yeah, that was her excuse. Fenton. Simmering quietly upon her bed, she reluctantly watched him call forth his Typhlosion, a Pokemon she had seen several times in Johto. Her brother Tristan had a Quilava- in retrospect Lake had a Fearaligatr, which had been the reason for her being lumbered with a Chikorita. Opting to concentrate on the Fire-type, rather than the form of his master, she chewed her lip and silently observed the goings on. It was odd, the relationship between man and Pokemon reminiscent of the bond she shared with Aipom. This in turn, reminded her of Kirlia, who was still absent. A frown made its way across her face, the girl getting up and opening the door slightly and peering outside. Kirlia, who had been sitting outside Zora's room since the girl went to bed, heard the noise and suddenly appeared before his master, his eyes bearing a mischievious glint. Rolling her brown eyes, Fenton managed to grab him from where he was hovering and bundle him into the room- this was happening all the while Raizel was searching his bag for something to cook.

"... You're not usually this clingy, Kir," she remarked upon sitting on the bed again, the Pokemon refusing to release his arms from around her neck- almost if he were a small child. He had seen Aipom do this many times before, but rarely copied the monkey Pokemon- only when Fenton was afflicted with emotions other than anger. Quirking an eyebrow, the girl shook her head. "Seriously, I have to worry about you in order to make you realise that I care? You're almost as dumb as that idiot over there," she motioned to Raizel, though kept her voice low due to the presence of Typhlosion and Houndoom. Kirlia only tightened his hold, staring up at her with red eyes accusingly. "What? He is an idiot! You see his muscles? They're to compensate for a lack of intelligence, everyone knows that. Pfft."

It was then that Raizel, newly Christened 'the Idiot' by Fenton, approached her with a cup of tea. She took the beverage from him, her face devoid of any emotion, her eyes averted from his torso.

"It is tea from the northern parts of Hoenn. I spent some time in that area and I had alot of late nights. I hate coffee and hot chocolate is kid stuff. So I grew to like tea. Drink up. I am making some stir-fry. I have to improvise and use some of the fresh ingredients I bought. These plastic bags only work for so long. Don't worry about the fires, these guys have had plenty of practice. Doom is drying your clothes too, so if you have any more you might as well hand them to him."

Kirlia snickered at the hot chocolate remark, knowing that Fenton often drank the stuff during the chillier nights on the island, and since she had been a little girl in Johto. On their journey through Sinnoh, she always made sure that her supplies were stocked up with the cocoa powder. Poking Kirlia's side with one finger, the girl nodded silently to Raizel and placed the cup to her lips, inhaling the scent of the hot drink.

"Mmm," she grunted in response, standing up and glancing to the table where he now sat. "You better not have put anything in this..." The warmth emanating from the liquid surpassed her suspicions, and the girl took a little sip, feeling it course through her and heat her stomach. Now she was comfortable both inside and out, what with the combination of heat generated by his Pokemon and the tea. "S'nice," came another Fenton grunt, but she was able to formulate a complete, coherent sentence upon recalling the last of his words.

"I am not letting your Houndoom anywhere near my underwear." She managed to state dryly, sans any blushing or stuttering at the idea of discussing her intimates with a complete and utter stranger. "Believe it or not, I am a girl, and like most girls, I don't exactly have urges to let random guys- or their Pokemon- see my bra."

Kirlia, meanwhile, had let go completely- Fenton was oblivious to this, too engrossed in her tea amongst other things. The Pokemon grinned to himself as he placed a hand in her bag and found the garments. Teleporting from his position on the bed, Kirlia reappeared beside Houndoom and threw them into the 'fire'.

"Nevertheless," she had removed the jacket from her shoulders and flung it on the bed as the room increased in temperature. "That um, smells nice? Stir-fry's one of my favourites... I guess." Fenton slurped her tea once more and took up the chair opposite him, hugging her knees to her chest and still feeling awkward whilst his chest and arms were exposed like that. She managed to absorb a few scars marring his flesh from her occasional side glances, and wondered how they got there. Placing the now empty cup upon the tabletop, she brushed her short hair out of her face and sighed loudly. "Really. Why are you being considerate to me?" And flaunting your chest like that, even if it is warm in here. "Don't give me that 'We have to work as a team' crap either, else I'll hit you somewhere I can reach," Fenton warned, alluding to his previous statement.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Carolyn began to introduce herself.
    "I am Carolyn Greentree." she then began talking about her Roti. "I noticed that you were looking at Roti funny. He is a Rotom, the're extremely rare. That probably explains why you havn't seen one. Roti can become a lawnmower, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, or a fan, it is pretty convinient."
    She laughed. "By the way, don't feel pressured. As much as I want to hear what caused you to be unconscious on the beach, I can wait for you to start feeling better, and I'm sure Travis can too."

That was true. It was approaching the hour of 10: at a fast rate. Travis stood up, and stretched. Just in time too, because his grandmother came in.

"I have two beds ready for you two, if you will just follow me." she said.
    Travis nodded to them. "Get some rest, especially you, Lucia. I'm sure you have a lot of questions, as do I, but you have had a rough day. Get some rest. We can talk tomorrow maybe..."
    Travis said maybe, because he didn't know if she would be willing to join their group. She didn't even know about the group. Damn...where was everyone and how was everyone? Travis was gonna guess the hotel.
    "You two just follow my grandmother. I'm gonna go retire myself...get some sleep."
    With that he walked up the stairs to his room.

Upon entry of his room, he inhaled. It felt good to be in his room again. His bed was against the wall, he had a window in the roof, and the pouring rain was streaming down it to the gutter below. Travis took off his clothes and put them in his dirty hamper. He hadn't used it in about a year.

Travs stil had his tea with him. He turned on some music and began to sit in reflection.

"The window burns to light the way back home
    The light that warms no matter where they go
    They're off to find the hero of the day
    But what if they would fall by someone's wicked way?"

Travis loved this song. He had been called "Hero of the Day" before, and he actually enjoyed it, but he still hated the popularity he gained from it. Oh well.

Travis then thought of something.

He called the cheap motel...

"Pallet Motel, how may I help you?"
    "Hello, I have a question, do you have a guest by the name of Raziel checked in your motel?"
    "Last name sir?"
    "I can't remember..."
    "Well, we only have one Raziel in sir."
    "That should be him, please send him this message-"
    "Hold on sir...okay what message?"
    "Tell him, Travis and Carolyn are at the house of Nova Mura. We'll be staying the night here, we found an injured trainer outside of Pallet and she is with us as well. We'll meet tomorrow at Oak's lab at 10:00 A.M."
    "Very well, sir."
    "Thanks." and he hung up.

He sipped his tea. Gill went up on his bed and stood next to Travis.
    "Squirtle..."
    "I know Gill, sorry...I did sort of freak out today..." Travis said, remembering his dark mood back at the lab today. Gill always hated the dark moods Travis recieved. When they came, Travis at times became a completally different person.

" 'Scuse me while I tend to how I feel
    These things return to me that still seem real
    Now deservingly this easy chair
    But the rocking stops by wheels of despair
    Don't want your aid
    But the fist I've made for years won't hold or feel
    No I'm not all me, So please excuse me while I tend to how I feel..."

Travis lay back and began to shut his eyes watching the storm overhead pass slowly away.
    "Tomorrow, Gill, we're gonna be taking up the biggest challenge of our lives...we can't fail...are you ready, bud?"
    Gill who was getting comfortable hmself, replied "Squirtle!" with a smile and a thumbs up.

Travis laughed and patted his head. "Good, I know you are...and love your spirit. Get a good rest, man."

And he fell asleep before he knew it...

Years
    "I'm getting pretty tired, but I can wait to hear your story. But as soon as it is over, I'm going to sleep." the other girl yawned again.

"S-Story..." Luce stuttered. What would she say? She thought back; she was in Slateport, staying at the Pokemon Center because of the rain ruining her shopping trip. There was an outbreak of fighting. Running, screaming, crying – the flood. The eye. She gasped out loud as the memory reared back into life. She quickly stifled the noise and luckily seemed to escape notice as Travis Mura stood and stretched as the old lady returned.

"I have two beds ready for you two, if you will just follow me." she said.

Travis nodded to them. "Get some rest, especially you, Lucia. I'm sure you have a lot of questions, as do I, but you have had a rough day. Get some rest. We can talk tomorrow maybe..."

Tomorrow... she thought sullenly, would the eye stop haunting her by then? Automatically, she stood up, keeping the blanket closely wrapped around her. She watched without seeing as Tyl dropped her bag to Ko to carry and Yoma decided to float close to Luce's shoulder. Her Pokemon, they had saved her.

Unsure of whether or not to follow the old lady, she glanced at Carolyn Greentree and the window caught her eye.

It was raining.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    "I have two beds ready for you two, if you will just follow me."

"All right, time to get some rest." Carolyn followed the old lady into the room where she would sleep. It was a nice place, and it was for sure better than sleeping in Oak's lab. Carolyn felt lucky, which was a bit rare since she was usually unlucky. She sat down on the bed.

A frenzy of light revealed all of Carolyn's current team. They would always sleep with her, because Carolyn thought that sleeping with her would beat sleeping in a cold, steel, pokeball by a long shot. She lay back on the bed and began to look at the ceiling.

While in this relaxed state she did not realize that she was falling asleep. All of her senses seemed to melt together when... "Char!" "Whaaa! Oh god, Slash, you had to wake me up like that didn't you." Carolyn lay back again and it occured to her that Slash had disturbed her half sleep by telling her to get up because she was in the wrong position. Carolyn got up and went to sleep under the covers and not across the bed like she had been.

THUMP! Slash lay down on the floor next to the bed and the force almost shook the whole house. Carolyn's other pokemon quickly followed. Fang took up position on Carolyn's head, making sure that she could breathe, while Roti reverted to his normal form and lay against the side of the bed. Luna slept at the side of the bed and Tiny stayed by her mother. Seedling curled up in Carolyn's arms.

It was nice to have her pokemon bonded so well, and being here in this cozy cabin, it all made Carolyn happy. But while no she was at peace, Carolyn knew that soon to come she may have to face the legendary pokemon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Groudon. That would be one battle she would never forget. Since she was deep in thought, Carolyn slipped asleep without even noticing.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Increasing the speed of cooking, the pan that Ty was cooking was began to sizzle indicating a near complete meal. It seemed during the process of his amazing cooking skills Fenton came to visit, doing girly things like combing her hair, staring the worn body of Raizel, and sighing. Typical of any member of the female species, at least from his experience. He spent much of his adventures isolated from society, training his mind and body as well the members of his team anywhere from mountains (his personal favorite), to caves, to deserts, to forests, to wastelands. These years training had taken a toll on his body and from these experiences, many horror stories have been conceived, written down, and retold time and time again. The years alone have caused Raizel to be a man of many talents: cooking being the most important yet ironically least developed. He had more time with other interests, which he doesn't often share with others. She opened her mouth once again and she did not disappoint. It seemed in the span of less than a hour of total time, or at least somewhere around that time, she had managed to become a total buzz-kill. No other word can define this ability than to totally ruin a simple moment.

"Really. Why are you being considerate to me?"

Raizel wasn't shocked by the question. It was bound to come up eventually. He would rather be asked "Ah. Nice Pokemon. Which was your first one?" or "Where did you learn to cook?" or the one he wanted to answer the most "Why don't you put a shirt on?". Those questions were more...fun to say the least and were not nearly as dramatic or deep. Simple is fun, no matter how you slice it. Before answering the deep question that required analysis to answer, Raizel decided to dance around a little bit. "First off, I believe that I need a bra more than you," he began pointing at Fenton's last of endowments with the dirty knife than to his own well defined pectoral muscles as he cut the last piece of food and tossed it into the overflowing pan of food. "Secondly, if you were to try to attack me, these two Pokemon would probably destroy you. You could say they are very loyal. Of course, I could just wrestle you. I haven't had a wrestling match since I messed with a Poliwrath. Not my best moment," he laughed.

Raizel moved on to the clothes, realizing they were dry. Sorting through them, he threw his clothes onto his bed and folded Fenton's clothes with as much grace as a dog. Of course by doing this he found Fenton's underwear, and held it simply staring at the product. "So much for not letting guys see your underwear. This can't be comfy, it is kinda of small." After cracking his cruelest of jokes, he placed her clothes on her bed before she had time to react violently. He returned Houndoom to his pokeball and moved on the food. "Now to answer your question. It is simple as you got the luck of the draw. You happened to be the person I roomed with. I would of probably treated everyone else in a similar way. Except for the creepy smiling kid or the one who believes she can talk to Pokemon. Those two I would of picked up and thrown them into the lobby out of pity. That and maybe I get lonely," he said in a joking tone. He had hoped she would taken him that seriously. It was partially true. He had been basically out of human contact for 5 years, pardoning a few tournaments. But even then, he rarely actually talked to people except trash talking. You could say he was anti-social in those moments. "Anyway, eat up." He handed her a bowl of food, hoping she would at least try it. After all, he slaved over the fire for so long. He placed a small amount food in his own bowl. Leaving the rest of the pan on the table in case anyone wanted more, Raizel stared at Fenton wondering if she had any more questions.

OOC: Not my best post, but it should do.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "I get it, I'm as flat as a runway," Fenton glowered, red faced in light of his jibe towards her lack of a chest. "And no, you're not getting a free pass to get me on the floor- no matter how boyish my figure is!" Perhaps if the two Pokemon hadn't been there, then the girl would have thrown something at him- it was rather intimidating being in a room with the newfound information that Houndoom and Typhlosion wouldn't hesitate to act violently towards her if she threatened their master. Of course, her own Pokemon would do the very same, though their ferocity was slightly weaker in comparison to the hulking masses currently spewing flames. "Besides, you'd crush me with your big fat body, even if I did try." She added quickly, rolling her eyes and then resting her chin on her knees- the girl becoming reasonably calm and sedate as she watched him start to fold the clothes, not really paying any attention to the situation as her mind began to whir.

Had her mother been a waif like she was? They said girls took after their mothers, but Fenton believed she was more like her father, in terms of her non-existant figure. Why was it bothering her so much? Taunts concerning her height typically affected her, or the fact that she looked like a child.

"So much for not letting guys see your underwear. This can't be comfy, it is kinda of small."

Kirlia, who was trying to find any music channels on the television suddenly erupted into a fit of psychic mirth; any other Psychic Pokemon would easily be able to hear it, even if the humans could not. Before his master put two and two together, he floated over to her open bag and located his Pokeball, activating the capsule and disappearing into the red and white sphere.

"... What?" Fenton blanched, her eyes trailing over in horror to the sight of Raizel holding up her underwear. There was not a shade of red on the spectrum that her face failed to display. "How... They were... Kirlia, I'mma freakin' kill you!" Fenton's choice of words were somewhat more expletive than that, yet this didn't matter as once again, she fell silent- though if it were humanely possible, there would be steam funneling out of her ears at that point. Choosing to simmer quietly in the presence of Typhlosion, she got up, snatched her dry clothes from the bed and stuffed them into the bag before sulking back in her seat. "Yeah, because I so feel like I've won all the regional lotteries at once," she mumbled, staring at the surface of the table. "... I'm not surprised you're lonely," came her second bout of sarcasm and mocking, though it was quieter and softer. She took the food and stared at the contents of the bowl, before glancing up at Raizel, who she found was staring at her.

I am so going to kick his butt for touching my underwear.
    At least it wasn't the other pair.
    Why am I thinking that?
    Even more importantly, what is he waiting for? Christmas?
    His hair is really long...
    But he touched my underwear!
    I should wash it before I wear it again...
    Hey, he didn't include me in his list of people he pitied!
    Again, why am I thinking that?

"... You got anything I can eat this with? I'm not accustomed to eating with my hands." She stated bluntly, managing to gaze directly at him. "Never mind, I'll get my own," Fenton said mostly to herself, darting from the table and collecting her kit bag from her supplies. Removing a pair of chopsticks, she happily and voraciously tucked into the meal, going for more once she had cleared her bowl. "Y'know. It's rather odd for a champion battler, as you called yourself, to be lonely. Then again, you're here without a gaggle of screaming, drooling fangirls, aren't you? Yet again. My heart bleeds."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Hey guys, hurry yp and end you rday lol so we can ge the trainers into some action lol, take your time. I enjoy reading your funny conversations.

IC:

The room was dark. A huge table was in the middle. Screens and candlelight were the only source of light. The screens prtrayed news and maps and other various data and information. The table had 15 seats. All but one was occupied by a man or woman dressed in a completally dark robe. A hood hid each face, and only their mouths were visible. The canndles were on the table and each member sat in silence as if expecting someone to speak up.

Then a man entered the roo. His dress was the exact same as the others. Each member stood and bowed in respect for the man. He put up a black gloved hand and said calmly, "Sit my brothers and sisters..."

Each member took his seat again as the one who just entered also took his seat.
    "Master, the plan is going perfectly. All blame is getting put on other notorious pokemon extremist groups. Even our tape we released doesn't even give any light of suspision pointed in our direction."
    The "master" smiled. "That is wonderful news. How do the three titans?"
    A woman spoke up. "The machine is fully functioning. The three titans have indeed awakened and do not look as if they will fall asleep soon. Groundon has left Jhoto and is headed for Hoenn we believe. Kyogre has at the moment disappeared, but we believe he is returning to Slateport. Rayquaza has left Kanto and is headed for Sinnoh."
    The master smiled even more. "The Elite 4 of each region has gotten together a small group of trainers to investigate the situation." He laughed. "Some pretty big names here. But we must be sure they are no threat. We must lure them to certain areas filled with evidence...and we must try to stop them."
    One man spoke up. "Who is in it?"
    "The pulic doesn't know, but I have my eyes on the Elite 4, and I have recognized a few trainers..."

He turned on another screen, and various profiles of other trainers came up on the screen.

"Brothers, sisters, I give to you, Allard Ainsworth Jr. He is most popularly known as a man called Raziel. Was once a son to a rich insane family who worked in the music department. He ran away and stole a pokemon from Professer Elm. He is very well known in the Jhoto and Sinnoh. He can be a very intelligent man, but has a short temper, and a bone to pick. His short temper will be very fatal in areas if he tries to trifal with us. His 5 years as a trainer has paid off a great deal and he has himself a strong base of fame and popularity amongst trainers today."
    He pulled up another profile.
    "From Pallet Town, we have Travis Darrell Mura. Started his journey very late and has only been a trainer the past couple of years or so. But don't let that get to you. His methods of battling and training are a mystery to the public, and even I don't know how he trains. However, his hate of fame and glory caused him to stay on a low profile which caused him to lay low in deserts, mountains, whatever. He is a strong battler, and also very intelligent. He looks to spiritual guidance in areas of life. He is best known in areas of Jhoto, and throughout the Kanto region."
    He pulled up yet another profile.
    "From Jhoto, we have Fenton Laurel Sinclair. Lived a normal life, became a trainer at age ten, has been battling in areas around the Jhoto, Sinnoh, and Seveii Islands. Not a strong fame base yet, but it's growing."
    another screen came up.
    "And finally, the only other one we know in the group is from Orre. Zora Notte. She is one lucky gambler. She has also exceeded in Orre contests and gathered 16 badges. Her mom was shot in an opera. As I said before, she loves to gamble...and is very lucky. Her team is rather strong."
    He shut off the screen"

"I'm afraid that's all I have so far, my brothers and sisters. But we must not worry. We'll deal with this...group...later. Right now, the hour is upon us. We must get ready for the Dies Irae. It has not yet started, mankind has only experienced a fraction of the true hell that is to come. We must prepare...meeting adjourned..."

Years
    She followed Carolyn Greentree and the Old Lady Mura, the sound of the rain still singing in her mind. The two were led into a fairly spacious room with two beds on opposite sides. Carolyn released her team and started to settle in, apparently exhausted. Her Pokemon team joined her, making a ruckus as they did. Luce smiled as she noted that others enjoyed sleeping with their Pokemon too.

She took a lot longer to finally succumb to sleep than her fellow Trainer. Her Pokemon had quickly taken to rest.
    I was all alone out there, helpless. But they stayed with me. They protected me, they saved me they... A tear trickled down Luce's cheek, then down towards her ear as she finally laid down. A small cottony wing gently wiped it away. Tyl was still awake, singing softly. As Luce began to cry, a dreamless sleep wrapped itself around her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back