• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Soda or Regular Soda?

Diet Soda or Regular Soda

• Total voters

Tertle

nub@ruby
    Years
    Most diet sodas contain Aspartame. Fact, Aspartame rapes your insides. More so than High Fructose Corn Syrup

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I hate pop to begin with,but I guess if I were to choose,it'd be regular soda.
    Diet soda..oh my god,I can't stand the taste Oo;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    really depends. example being Mountain Dew, which really doesn't taste much different. and Diet Coke which may not taste as good, but at least i don't get that weird feeling in my mouth afterwords XD

I generally do prefer originals though

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't drink much soda anymore, but when I do I always drink regular. Diet soda, I heard, is even worse than regular soda. Plus, regular just tastes so much better; diet has this awkward aftertaste.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Well, it's hard to pick what to vote for. I almost never drink soda, but when I do, it has to be regular. Diet drinks give me headaches and if I'm actually going to have a soda, I want to at least enjoy it.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    I personally think diet soda isn't as good as regular soda. I don't think that diet sodas are disgusting or anything, I just like regular better.

Back