• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Adventure: DigiDestined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey guys, Kiklion and I will be working on the post tonight so stay tuned! Hopefully, this'll move us into the next step for the Episode!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, hello. I've decided I want to focus on something else than this RP so I'm going to drop out :3

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
So, hello. I've decided I want to focus on something else than this RP so I'm going to drop out :3

:C Sad to see you go.

As for the RP....Well, i'm going to make another post, just to keep the ball rolling until the main post comes.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Hey everyone the new post is up! ^_^ Sorry to CourageHound if you were in the middle of a post. :( Maybe you can recycle it for the next one?

Alright! So the instructions for the next part of the RP are:

1. New Digimon have arrived! Through their Digi-senses(?) your Digimon will detect the arrival of new monsters from the Digital World. From here your Digimon will lead you all to Central Park.
2. When you get to Central Park you will see a group of four Wormmon in the park. They'll of course be attacking other people so react accordingly! However DO NOT ATTACK THE WORMMON just yet! Once you all make your posts getting to Central Park we'll make a group post together!
-A note on that, if any of you foresee being busy or maybe you have something that'll make it take a while for you to reply to the joint post, please tell us so we can plan a way to make this go by as fast as possible!​

That's all of the information you'll need so get those posts in! And of course, when you guys arrive you can talk to each other if you want. Rika you're character information will be taken off of the first post shortly.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
And now I have something to work with! I'll see if I can get something up tomorrow.

But um... is it really necessary to do one gigantic joint post to attack the Digimon? Can't we just attack them individually?

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Yes it's completely necessary. Otherwise there will just be a bunch of miniature posts or people will be cut out by accident and we can't have that!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
i just want to say that I think everyone did a good job of getting to Central Park :) Now, I'm sorry but how will everyone be doing these Joint posts?

Kikpanther

Years
There is a website that will allow everyone to write together! Once Skymin posts (or we get tired of waiting for Skymin to post) we'll send you all the link in a PM. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
But I already posted ): Or was I meant to be more specific with Central Park?

ediT: oh ok actually get there and see wormmon FINE

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'm in Central Park, didn't see Wormmon. I have to figure out some excuse for Leo not to let Lalamon attack them...

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
After a month or two of extreme laziness I've finally finished my SU, hope you hadn't given up on me! Thanks for answering all of my questions, by the way. Here's my SU. If anything needs to be change be sure to let me know so that I can change it accordingly!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
OK, Retro Bug, Kiklion and I have made the decision to accept you! You already have been messaged on how to catch up, so we are eager to see the post!

As for everyone else, sorry that we didn't make it clear to get to central park and wormmon! Again, sorry! We'll be ready as soon as everyone has done so!

Edit: Alright Guys, I'm sending the link For the JP to you guys now. For the most part, things should be pretty straight forward. We are to attempt to take out the enemy Digimon (in this case, several Wormmon.) Introducing ourselves to each other can wait, after all, we're here to save the citizens!

Hopefully, several people will be on at the same time so that we can better coordinate. If you have any questions, PM me or Kiklion and we'll be able to answer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back