• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Adventure: DigiDestined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'm probably gonna wait for one of the GMs to get their Digimon to In-Training before I post again. Leo's next reaction is to ask Budmon questions, and I'd need to know what Budmon is allowed to know.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
@Drunk: Yes, Sign-Ups are open for now! We'll put that in the first post since we forgot that little tid-bit of information.

Sweet! But oh man, I'm having a really hard time coming up with something solid over here… ~_~
(It's been a while…)

Is anybody familiar with the Indian reservation system?? (As in, personal experience, ie. a friend that was brought up in it, or maybe even yourself?)… and would be willing to help me out?

I've been doing some research, but… AARGH!! :#

Maybe I should change my concept, since I'm scared it might show just how ignorant/clueless I am about this whole thing, but I reeaally, really liked my main idea… :/

EDIT: Also, what exactly do you mean by the "3-2-1 rule" Watchman??

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Sweet! But oh man, I'm having a really hard time coming up with something solid over here… ~_~
(It's been a while…)

Is anybody familiar with the Indian reservation system?? (As in, personal experience, ie. a friend that was brought up in it, or maybe even yourself?)… and would be willing to help me out?

I've been doing some research, but… AARGH!! :#

Maybe I should change my concept, since I'm scared it might show just how ignorant/clueless I am about this whole thing, but I reeaally, really liked my main idea… :/

Why don't you message me with some of your questions, I may be able to help you out a bit. ;D

EDIT: Also, what exactly do you mean by the "3-2-1 rule" Watchman??

As for the 3-2-1 rule, it is mine and Kiklion's sort of minimum for acceptance.

Since we are judging right now, we believe it is good to tell you exactly what we are judging. This rule, known as the 321 rule goes like this: Your character must have at least three (3) positive things (Things that are seen as good both by the character and those around them), two (2) negative things (Just the same as with the good), and at least one (1) quirk (a very peculiar trait not common to everyone) or one like and dislike (as substitute for a quirk). Keep in mind that the good and bad things aren't things that are good because they're not necessarily bad or because a lot of people do it, we count those as neutral traits. For example, being excited about good grades or preferring to read a book than talk. We added some extra things we noticed in the spoilers. Unless your SU is Declined or Pending or they do not necessarily apply to the 321 rule, they aren't required for your SU or your character, but are more things we think will make the character better if you thought over it.

I know it's confused some people and I suppose I should say this now. Positive traits do not equal something good and negative traits do not equal something bad.

@ Everyone: Also, would you guys be willing to have a skype group? Through experience, Kiklion and I feel like it is a great way to communicate and organize things with each other!

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
@ Everyone: Also, would you guys be willing to have a skype group? Through experience, Kiklion and I feel like it is a great way to communicate and organize things with each other!

No. >_< I can't download Skype, so if you make one, I won't be able to participate in whatever discussions you're having in said group.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd be in, but from experience I know what it's like to be the one person who don't actively skype and miss out on all the chat and planning since the OOC thread gets neglected :p So for Monster Guy's sake, I'd actually suggest we try to keep to the OOC. Or at least make sure to post here as soon as something useful has been said, anything useful. I kinda like active OOC threads anyways.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
If we did a Skype group all important updates will still fall here in the OOC thread (like what to do for what posts or anything significant). The Skype group is mostly so if we have any suggestions, ideas, or questions we can more easily and more quickly communicate with each other.

All Monster Guy (or whoever else can't get Skype) would be missing out on is anything we talk about that doesn't necessarily effect the plot, or any subplotting everyone does with each other (but I'd hope anyone doing subplotting would want to ask Monster Guy as well and post something here!).

We can easily continue here in the OOC. Skype is mostly for convenience sake (and in my Skype experience it keeps the RP alive a lot longer than it would without it).

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Yeah, there should be no worries about information being put here. Any IMPORTANT information will be put in this thread here. As Kiklion said, it's sort of an easy way to keep an RP alive in my opinion.

If you're willing, just send me a contact request and I'll get you added to the group! Skype: shadowtorn134

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Finally got my first post up! I went ahead and had the egg hatch since I was already a bit behind.

Also, I sent you a Skype request TFW :)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I don't think I'll be joining. I have a lot of Rp's to attend too and honestly, I don't want to show any inactivity in Skype and have people think I'm going to be inactive in the RP. So I'll just stick to checking the OOC everytime a new post is made :)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
O.o well I mean popping in to say hi or talk about the RP once in a while couldn't hurt. All the importance stuff will still be in the OCC. The Skype chat would be for convience, as stated before.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

The Story So Far

Season 1: Digital World, Here We Go!

Arc 1: Digital Access... GRANTED
Theme Song: Here We Go - Jason Gochin​
Spoiler:
Closing Song: ????​

Just wanted to show you guys something that we'll be doing. ;D It's sort of a cool thing we thought of so give us your thoughts~ It'll be in the OP and will be updated as we go through the story.

And again, don't worry if you can't get on the chat. The important information and discussion will take place here. Great posts so far everyone!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey there Skymin, just want to let you know that you've been accepted! You are able to post up to your Digimon evolving up to rookie for now!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just wanted to show you guys something that we'll be doing. ;D It's sort of a cool thing we thought of so give us your thoughts~ It'll be in the OP and will be updated as we go through the story.

And again, don't worry if you can't get on the chat. The important information and discussion will take place here. Great posts so far everyone!
Ah, I'd love some kind of recap story info kind of like Atlantis has :]

I'll get on Skype soon enough, I've just been having a couple of really weird days...

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'm just gonna be blunt. Can we get to a point where we can meet up with other characters? We've been here for weeks hatching this damn egg. >.<

Yes, I know I've only posted IC once. I can't really think of anything interesting to do. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back