• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fan Club

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Mmm... I think that this club needs to be a little organized...

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    You own Patamon's World and all these?! O.O

Are you kidding me? They're all great websites! And if you think that YOUR websites are not organized, what should I say about mine? -.-;;

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    For those who have no idea what X-Evolution is...

Neo Arkadia said:
    Digimon CGI Movie planned for 2005. Features DORUmon, Omegamon, Dukemon, Leomon, and other Digimon. Basically it follows the chronicle universe. The Old Digital World was destroyed, and the New Digital World was created. But Digimon who were meant to die with the old world have survived due to the X-Antibody, which allowed them to survive deletion.

DORUmon is one of those Digimon that escaped deletion, and curiously enough holds the fate of the New Digital World and Digimon in it's paws. And the Royal Knights are out to get him for having this renagade program, because if these Digimon with the antibody are allowed to survive, **** might break loose.

I've also got some great screenshots. I'll try to attach them in a later post.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I've got a heap of screenshots too... somewhere. I need to remember to put them on PW XD. And I don't think it's such a great thing - it's going to be like warp-digivolution for the whole time! It's not real Anime... more like game graphics, if you ask me. I was really disappointed when I heard the news. Perhaps season 6 will be regular Anime again. (If they do one. They were going to do 7 seasons originally, you know.)

And yeah, I do own Patamon's World and its associated network sites... and no, I still think they're *very* disorganised XD. I'll organise PW when I switch over to PHP, which is going to take me at least a month if I do it every day... that means I'll start in December XD.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Um..........not really sure if i should join cuz well cant say it :\ but i like digimon adventure 1 and 2 and i also like frontier because i looooooove Takuya cuz hes so hot the only thing i dont like is tamers cuz it just didnt catch my eye at all so can i join? :D

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't see any reason why not. I liked Tamers but nowhere near as much as seasons 2 and 4, it was because it was different both in idea and in animation I guess. I liked Terriermon though XD. You can keep Takuya, Kouichi is MINE.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    if we do rp im agunimon i looooove him because i love takuya since he is the hottest and thanks JA i will keep Takuya lol :D you can have kouichi cuz takuya is mine and what do you thing my nickname TA means? it means Takuya's Angel! XD i also like Tai and izzy from digimon adventure 01 and TK and Davis from digimon adventure 02 but i never like digimon tamers cuz it just didnt interest me because i could understand what was happening and the digimon werent all that good either. Frontier has always been my fave ^^;

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Jedi_Amara: I think it's a movie. Not a series. And it is based on the universe of the Chronicle Manga which makes it rather cool.

TA: Tch... You took Agnimon once again... It's okay. ^^;; I'll get Dukemon!

And no matter what you guys say, Tamers was the best. It was the most realistic one. *wanders around saying 'Culu! Culu!'*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    dose any one no what is the evolution line of
    patamon
    palmon
    agumon
    hawkmon
    armodillomon
    elecmon
    did any no this wormon ultimite form is dinobeemon
    i jst found this out today
    dose anyone have a D-tector digivice

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Wy_Wynaut said:
    patamon
    palmon
    agumon
    hawkmon
    armodillomon
    elecmon
    did any no this wormon ultimite form is dinobeemon
    i jst found this out today
    dose anyone have a D-tector digivice

Patamon -> Poyomon - Tokomon - Patamon - Angemon - Holy Angemon - Seraphimon

Palmon -> ??? - Tanemon - Palmon - Togemon - Lillimon - Rosemon

Agumon -> Botamon - Koromon - Agumon - Greymon - MetalGreymon - WarGreymon

Hawkmon -> Pururumon - Poromon - Hawkmon - Aquilamon - Silphymon - Valkyrimon

Armadimon -> Tsubamon - Upamon - Armadimon - Ankylomon - Shakkoumon - Vikmon

Sorry guys. I only use raw names.

Elecmon -> go figure

Wormmon -> Leafmon - Minomon - Wormmon - Stingmon - DinoBeemon - GrandKuwagamon *yeah... I know all main Digimon evo lines...*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Pfft, there is no season 5. It's a confirmed movie. *rubs in JA's face*

Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Palmon -> Togemon -> Lillymon -> Rosemon

"elecmon" has no official evo line.

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Can I join please? and if we RP, I get Beelzemon, if someone hasn't alrady claimed him:P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    lopmon
    salamon
    impmon

is Vegiemon a champion or rookie

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Lopmon -> Conomon (sp?) - Chokomon/Kokomon - Lopmon - Antiramon - Kherubimon

Plotmon aka Salamon -> YukimiBotamon - Nyaromon - Plotmon - Tailmon - Angewomon -Holydramon/Ophanimon

Impmon -> ??? - ??? - Impmon - Strabimon - ??? - Beelzebumon

Vegiemon is an Adult IIRC.

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Actually Shining Latias, Strabimon is the child-spirit form of Lobomon, not Impmon's champion form, and Yaamon is his in-training form.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *gasp* Maria got something wrong on her evo lines? *gasp again*

And Grace's encyclopedia is so out of date now. =/

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i dont like even have an encyclopedia thingy for like digimon lol

Back