• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fan Club

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    There are a couple of sites that have Grace's encyclopedia still up... but not many have been updated.

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone has done one...

aRedMoon

Years
    She has? Didn't know that. ^^

I think Shining Celebi also has an updated one, not sure the URL though.

aRedMoon

Years
    Bleh, *thinks it would be nice if the Digimon community worked together and put something together*

But that'll never happen. =/

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    "Steal" Digimon? No. Want to know why? There are a couple of articles on this up on my site.

https://patamon.pokevillage.net/opinion/pokecopy.htm
    https://patamon.pokevillage.net/opinion/pokedigiwar.htm

Try those, and my board has a place where you can comment on the article if you wish.

Greggy, considering that many of the members of the Digimon community don't know each other, there's little hope of that XD. You know, I think I'm the only webmaster of a semi well-known Digisite that is removed from the main WtW community XD. All the others are there...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Exactly. That's the point made at the beginning of my article, the one which I wrote before I knew that (I added that afterwards). And... I don't think we're supposed to post in threads more than a month old? *looks @ Lyssa*

aRedMoon

Years
    Of course we are. ^^

And you do seem to be the only non-WtW site... 'cept that one which everyone seems to hate...

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
    Years
    Can I join I am a Digimaniac and one of JA's minions already (Reminder JA We Need an update on PW before I grow a long grey beard)
    I love Rika and Kouichi coz their the very best.
    I guess Matt is OK too.

Back