• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon: Totem Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: I was waiting on others, but I guess I'll go ahead and start again. And yeah, I'm writing Netta by accedent because I'm also writting a story with a girl named Netta. ^_^ sorry, I'll try to remember which character is which.

IN:

TriAmbermon was washed up on the shore and seeing the large new adult level digimon brought some hope for defeating that thing. Mira ran to her partner and picked her up out of the water, letting her shirt get soaked while she held the wet feline. Her fur was soak and wet and she looked to have no life.

"TriAmbermon?" asked Mira as she didn't respond.

Mira then hugged the feline tightly, weeping softly while not letting the others know. Moments later, she slowly opened one eye coughing a bit.

"I'm still here Tamer Mira." stated the voice as Mira looked up and gazed at her partner with glossy eyes and a smile.

"TriAmbermon. There has to be a better way to take a bath huh?" joked Mira as TriAmbermon gave her a sharp glare.

"Trust me. . . There is no good way to take a bath." said TriAmbermon as Mira held her and they payed attention to the new evolved digimon.

OOC: Okay, Omni, you can have the next chapter. Um Killer? I agree with Omni. You could have made it with the D_I_G_I_V__O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolling down the screen as that is how it's supposed to be with the D-Arcs or something similar. So, in the future, it would be nice if you'd write down how their Digivolution is executed. If you need to, you can use the examples on the link on the first page.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Well then. Anyway I have a pretty good idea of what to do with the next chapter. Oh and Blank please dont change your character more like mine. Because of something I am going to introduce later between our characters. IM me on MSN for more info

IC:

Commandramon drained from the attack and all the flying finally gave out. Commandramon fell from the sky like a meteorite into the water

"COMMANDRAMON" Cain yelled out. Knowing that he was very close to the shore. But was afraid if Darkshellmon would try and attack him

Ive got to do something Commandramon would drown if he didnt

Slowly Cain took off his hoody. But when he did so he noticed that the white t-shirt that he wore the day before had strangely turned purple.

Odd. I remember putting on a white t-shirt today

Cain noticed his fingerless gloves also disapeared. Strangely he remembered putting the gloves on several hours before but didnt remember taking them off. But the strangest thing was his hoody was becoming lighter, his boots were now identical to Blank's own. Even his hair was starting to become darker and longer then usual

What the? Did the fog have something to do with this?

Cain didnt know it but Blank's digital DNA was bonding with him. It was easy to get to him due to the fog

Cain took off his boots and socks. He didnt mind swimming but in this case it was heavily mindable

The fog was still setting in. The water was as cold as ice once he got in. Cain shivvered but knew he still needed to get to Commandramon

Commandramon meanwhile was drifting towards the shore. Unconscious but still alive. Cain was chin deep when he finally made it to him

"Time to get you out of here"

Cain managed to drag Commandramon back to the shore. Cain was very cold due to the fog and the ice cold water. His purple t-shirt became slightly darker due to the water.

Commandramon after a few seconds regained conciousness. Cain almost jumped for joy due to this

"Commandramon. You had better stay on the sidelines here. I doubt water is your "Thing".

Commandramon shook off all the water "All right fine"

Cain felt slightly releived. He quickly put on his hoody. Then placed his boots and socks. But suddenly stood up feeling helpless in the large battle that was happening. He hoped that Seadramon could defeat Darkshellmon or all would be lost

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    ShadowPlotmon glared at Ray for his comment as Pat moved over to help him up. "I said the enemy to your pets, not you humans. I can destroy you anytime I feel like it." she looked back to the fight as she clutched her paws tightly. Again, I did not digivolve. Why? Do I really need a pathetic human to do so?! I won't believe it! It can't be. There are many digimon who digivolve just fine without their help! I can do this. Damn it digivolve now! ShadowPlotmon growled at herself.

She began to stamp her right leg paw on the ground letting water splash up as her fur was still wet from saving the human. "Come on ShadowPlotmon!" she urged herself angrily again stomping the ground, but nothing happened.

Pat watched as ShadowPlotmon looked to be trouble. She wasn't paying attention to what Ray was saying and blinked as he spoke and looked to him. "Nani?" she asked which was the translation from Japanese to English of What?.

Both Pat and ShadowPlotmon watched the battle enraged between SeaDramon and DarkShellmon.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank smiles up at Renemon as they walk together, "The egg Village!" Blank cries as she sees the entrance to the place that she had wanted to visit since she had first seen it on TV.

Renemon smiles and fallows Blank, careful not to step on any Eggs, "Elecmon!" she cries as she sees the Red and purple digimon pulling a net full of Fish.

"Renemon! it's been a long time," Elecmon says, her voice was so sweet that Blank sloped and looked at her, "you must be the Digidestand, the forest has been buzzing." she says as Ditmon goes to help her with the fish.

Blank smiles and helps, they get the fish to the baby digimon, Blank squeals as a bunch of them jump on her. Ditmon sweeps them down with his tail, "Baby digimon can be very rambunctious." Renemon says smiling.

Blank smiles up at her and is suddenly still, "Is... that it?" she asks pointing to the mountain on the far side of the Egg vilage.

"Yep," Agumon says standing next to her, "The god's Temple."

Blank stood frozen as Kimeramon flies over the God's temple screeching, "It's..." she startes then feels Renemon's tail rub against her arm, "It's far away."

Renemon smiles, "It's not as far as it looks."

Blank gulps, "I hope not..." she watches Kimeramon fly, he circled the temple as though he had nothing better to do. "he must be guarding it huh?"

Ditmon walks over, "yep that's been his job for over a thousand years."

Blank sighs, "Poor thing."

Ditmon smiles, "Don't worry he likes it."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Man this thing is getting slightly inactive

IC:

Cain felt suddenly sick. He felt slightly feverish and strange.

I must have gotten sick from the water

Commandramon noticed the sickness that Cain showed. "Are you okay?"

Cain began to clutch his stomach. "I dont think so"

Cain stood up and continued to look at the battle between Seadramon and Darkshellmon. He hoped nothing bad would happen in the process

Lets take a look behind curtain number 2

Cain looked through Blank's eyes. She was looking at Chimeramon who was flying over a large temple

Okay. Blank is doing more exciting things. I wish Commandramon could digivolve

But Commandramon was tired. He was flying for a while then used a powerfull attack. So he was exhausted

"All right Commandramon. I guess all we need to do is wait for Seadramon to defeat Darkshellmon"

But Cain began to grow impatient. Even Blank was having much more of a fun time in the digital world.

Meanwhile the fog kept sweeping in. More of Blank's digital code began to graft itself onto Cain

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: I'm sure it would pick up if a certain killer would post and beat the thing already.

IN:

Pat saw ShadowPlotmon struggling about something and could slightly feel a bit sorry for her. Yet, ShadowPlotmon kept stomping her pawed foot on the ground and Pat looked down to her digivice after Ray got used to being on his own. She looked to Mira who had TriAmbermon in her hands and then to Cain who also had CommanDramon near him. And it seemed SeaDramon would fail and the only digimon who could fight was ShadowPlotmon.

ShadowPlotmon tried and tried to digivolve but couldn't get it when she yelled loudly and ran into the water again and dived in determined to use all her strength and power to beat the two damn digimon down and hopefully be able to digivolve.

She saw both of them fighting and without warning flew down with great speed as her paws glowed. Of course, she couldn't speak underwater, but she could still unleash her powerful fist attack. She landed DarkShellmon in the eye again as it had it's attention on the larger digimon and ShadowPlotmon moved to the back of the Dark digimon and grabbed one of it's fins by biting down and attempting to drag it to shore so she could beat the crap out of it and then delete it.

ShadowPlotmon was obviously overpowered as she couldn't even budge the beast, yet she tried not wanting to give up. Her breathing beginning to shallow and she struggled to keep herself submerged. Finally she let go and swam back up to the surface and breathed loudly as she doggy paddled to the shore panting hard. When she reached the shallow end, she remained on all fours and began to shake the access water from her fur, making her ears flip and flop around her head as she slowly stood up and looked out to the surface. Her tail hung down as she growled in defeat.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: Olha... you gotta calm down. You realize people don't always have the time to make posts. Especially if they have a life, and 4 other members in there family. Also, I can lose motivation after joining an RP (No offense, Netta). And also, it was only last chapter you complained about the RP moving too fast; now you're complaining it isn't moving fast enough. You need chill, kay?

And as a side note, DarkShellmon and Seadramon are currently above the surface, with the bottom of them below the surface.

BiC: I ignored the useless attempt by ShadowPlotmon. Seadramon had rammed DarkShellmon with it's long body. DarkShellmon quickly countered with an Aqua Blaster attack. It seemed to be a critical hit and Seadramon started to sink in the water, and quickly. I looked into the screen of my D-Arc to see what was going on. The screen had turned black; it meant only one thing: Seadramon was starting to lose conciousness. I whispered into the small screen, "C'mon Seadramon, that was a single attack.. don't let the weak pice of crap beat you." With that being said, Seadramon's eyes opened and he rushed up towards the surface. On his way back up I noticed a small crack on the bottom of DarkShellmon's shell. I spoke into the screen once again; "Seadramon! Freeze him over and the hit the crack on the bottom of his shell!".

Seadramon quickly surfaced and faced DarkShellmon. He quickly hissed, "Ice Blast!" and a shot of cold water hit DarkShellmon and froze every cell of his body instantly. Seadramon then dove underwater and let out another hiss; "Ice Winder!" as an arrow of ice shot form it's mouth and hit the crack and the ice, carrying the parts of DarkShellmon then dissovled into raw data.

"Seadramon... absorb it all." I said without regret of killing a Digimon off. After Seadramon surfaced, he de-digivolved back into Betamon. He was almost completely wiped out. I picked him up and placed him atop my head and walked off without saying a word to the others.

OOC: There, tis' the end of this chapter.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay thanks Killer. Now I can start the new chapter.

IC:

Speedy defeat

Cain noticed Seadramon finally defeated Darkshellmon

"He did it" Cain said weakly

Cain felt incredibly feverish. Commandramon was a little weak as well

Ray walked off with Betamon on his head. He didnt say anything to anyone and just walked off

Cain walked over to Pat and Mira. Then told them "Okay, we better clear out of here. Sooner or later the fog will draw in something else"

But the fog was already disappearing. Soon the sun was noticeable

"Okay guys. Lets meet up at the park again tommorow. A good rests sleep is what we need"

Cain took his D-arc into his hand "Ray. If you can hear this we are going to the park tommorow. Bring what you need"

Cain placed his D-arc back at his hip. Then he took Commandramon's disguise he took off before back on him. Soon Cain began to head back to his house

~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~~~

Cain woke up after a night of sleep. He felt as if the night would never end and his dream would go on and on. He dreamed about Darkwizardmon again. But he also saw another figure in the darkness. Something more menacing then he woke up.

Cain looked around his room. His clothes were sprawled on his desk chair while his D-arc rested on his desk. Commandramon was silently sleeping in his closet. Cain yawned very loudly and got up. He quickly walked to the bathroom and washed his face and looked at his reflection.

Cain looked at his face witch looked somewhat different. Then it hit him. His head had changed its shape more on his jaw. His chest appeared to deflate apparently.

Odd

Cain walked back to his room. He quickly placed his pants and Blank's boots on. He found his t-shirt from before and found it was still purple. But for some reason it had a collar that went down to where his shoulder bone was. He quickly put it on but couldn't find his hoody.

Cain woke Commandramon up. Then took his D-arc.

"Allright. Lets go to the park now" Cain noticed his voice was slightly higher. But ignored it. Then he noticed the clock. It read 10:05 AM

Cain walked out of the house towards the park

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank stared up at the Mountain, she wasn't sure what to do, she wanted with all her heart to go up and see the gods for herself, and yet she wanted to stay in the egg village where she could help out and still see it. She sighs as Renemon walks closer to the mountain as though she wanted to jump over the thing entirely. "We must go... I feel something is wrong." she says turning back to Blank, "As Lonely used to say, 'If we wanna know what's there we have to risk getting our noses dirty.'" she teared up as she said this.

"Who was Lonely?" Blank asks catching on fast that Renemon was talking about him in past tense.

"My Digidestand..." she smiles and looks at the sky, "He was... the..." she turns her eyes to Blank, "That doesn't matter now.. when the time is right I'll tell you about him, but right now it's not important."

Blank smiles and nods, she understood, it must have been a very delicate subject, Digitamamon turns to Blank, "you know I really have to get back to the restaurant, Tapirmon is going to have a fit if I don't' get back." he walks over to her and bows, "It was an honer to be in your presence." he heads off without another word.

Blank runs her hand over her arm, it had gotten cold all of a sudden and she didn't know why, "It's cold..." she says sitting on the floor. "Why would it be cold in the egg village, I always believed that it was always warm here."

Elecmon walks over pushing an egg along, "It's been getting cold recently, it's as though something has happened at the temple, that's why the egg village is here, because of the temple, the Gods used to choose the Digidestand's Digimon from here, they would come down from the Temple and take a single egg, that egg was never seen again until it hatched and returned with a human. I remember seeing it only once... the God's are magnificent, they can't even be described they are so beautiful." Elecmon had a far away look in her eyes, "But that was a long time ago, it's as tough the God's aren't even there anymore."

Ditmon walks over and Blank suddenly felt warmer, "We must go to the Temple..." he says in a calm voice, "It calls to us... we must go see it."

Blank nods and stands up, she elects to check up on Cain, he was asleep so anything she did would filter into his subconsciouses. She fallows Ditmon as he goes over eggs to get to the exit, it wasn't much of an exit, more of a small fence that they all had to step over, Agumon had some trouble because his legs were so short. Renemon and Blank helped him over by grabbing onto his arms and almost picking him up. Renemon giggled when she put him down for he had tickled her by rubbing against her belly, "That brings back memories..." Agumon says referring to her laugh, "My Digidestand laughed like that..." He walks past Blank and looks up at the mountain, the first steps rose out of the ground as though they had been there forever, "I haven't been here in so long..." he places a claw on the first step.

Instantly Kimeramon swoops out of the sky and lands in front of them, pieces of the stairs fly up causing Agumon to fall over, in his old state this wasn't the safest thing that could happen to him and Blank immediately dropped down and pulled him toward her, "State your purpose!" Kimeramon growls snapping his jaws so close to Blank's face that she felt the Teeth scrape her nose.

Blank raises her hand slowly and gasps as she sees the blood on her finger tips he had bitter her nose, Ditmon growls and steps toward the giant digimon, Blank grabs one of his wings, "Don't Ditmon, he's an Ultimate, you can't beat him even if you tried." Ditmon looks back at her and nods, he backs up sitting next to her.

Renemon steps up and looks the big digimon in the eyes "We are here to have an audience with the Gods." she says with a strength in her voice that Blank was sure she couldn't duplicate.

"The Gods are gone!" Kimeramon barks saliva landing all over the place, "Been gone for years."

Renemon gasps and actually takes a step back, "They can't be gone! They've been there since the beginning of-"

"Time!" Kimeramon finishes for her, "Don't you think I know that.. I was here when they first made this world, they made me first to protect this place, I know them better then anyone, and when I say they're gone... They are gone!"

Renemon legs her arms hang at her sides, "If you says so..." she says turning from him.

Blank stands up and places her hand on Renemon's shoulder, "Can we still see the Temple? Maybe they left some clue as to why they have gone."

Kimeramon looks at her with Evil eyes, "Only those with the God's permission can get passed me, and the God's have siad nothing about, an old lizard, a baby dragon a human and A Vixen entering the sacred temple."

Renemon growls, "How can they have said anything when they haven't been here.?!"

"The last thing they said was to only allow the worthy ones in.. and you..." he puts his face close to them, "Aren't worthy."

"What do we have to do to be worthy?" Blank asks before Renemon can retaliate.

Kimeramon thinks for a moment, "Bring the very first Digidestand's digimon to me..." He flaps his wings and takes to the air, "Then I might think about it..." he laughs as he returns to flying around the temple.

"I hate him..." Renemon says turning and sitting in the grass. "How are we supposed to find the first Digidestand's digimon? He's been dead for years."

Agumon sits next to her, "Not really, the first Digidestand's comanded the gods... they didn't even have Digivices, they controlled the gods with there hearts... at least that's what I heard."

Renemon sighs, "Even so, how do we find the gods if they are gone?"

Blank sits and decides to look in on Cain, he was awake and looking in the mirror, there was something different about him but she couldn't put here finger on it. "Maybe it's not as hard as all that... maybe... Maybe we just have to get on Kimeramon's good side then he'll let us in..." She stands up and looks up at the Giant Dragon, "I'm gonna try something... wait here till I call you ok.?"

Renemon and Agumon nod but Ditmon just stares at her, "That goes double for you..." she says poking his nose. Ditmon licks her finger and she runs up to the stairs she gets up three steps and shouts, "HEY KIMERAMON I WANNA TALK TO YOU!"

Kimeramon lands gently this time, "What about?"

"First... can I have a ride?" she asks pointing to his large back...

Kimeramon looks her over then nods bringing one of his Devimon arms over he picks her up and puts her on his back, taking flight he goes into a slow circle so that the wind won't drown out her voice, "What did you want to talk to me about?" Kimeramon asks putting an emphasis on Me as though no one had asked to talk to him before.

"I just wanted to get to know you, as a digidestand I must know all the digimon around... and i wanna get to know you.. since you're old you must know alot."

Kimeramon smiles and turns an eye to her, "That I do..."

"So... you knew the gods?"

"yep... they rased me from egg to Utimate, they taught me to fight and gave me this job... that was many a melenia ago."

"and yet you don't talk like your that old."

"How should I be talking?"

"Proper and stuff."

Kimeramon laughs, "you can thank humans for that, over the years i had to adapted my way of thinking to keep up with the new digidestand, so every time new ones came along I learned there way of thinking by absorbing a bit of the data they bring with them.. that's how I know so much."

Blank was impressed, "so.. you absorbed data from me?"

"naw... you aren't much different from the last batch.. besides.. you didn't bring any with you."

Blank remembers the fact that she was dead maybe that had something to do with it, she and kimeramon talked some more about his past and about her past, in this they became friends, Blank knew that this friend was one she intended to keep.

((Don't you hate when parents make you stop typing....))

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: Okay, I didn't think Olha was being rude. I think she was just stating it. Calm down everyone, I don't want this rp being such down. Again if you have something to say, you may do it in pm. And that's ok. If I knew that, I probably wouldn't have allowed you to join. lol Just joking.

IC:
    Mira watched as SeaDramon fought off DarkShellmon and closed her eyes at seeing the digimon downloading it's data. When it disappeared, Mira watched the new boy walk off as if he was one proud, arrogent person. Then again, she didn't really know what to think of everyone. They were still around and yet she still felt lonely.

When everyone was home, Mira had TriAmbermon dried off and looked down at the feline.

"Okay, tell me what is going on. Why arn't you telling us anything!?" asked Mira as TriAmbermon looked away slightly angered.

"Why can't you trust me?" TriAmbermon shot back as Mira sighed and calmed herself down.

"TriAmbermon, we are friends right? So why won't you tell me anything?" asked Mira as TriAmbermon grew sad.

"Please don't ask me that." said TriAmbermon as Mira grew sadder.

"Why?" asked Mira upset.

"Because I'm here. Isn't that enough?" asked TriAmbermon.

Mira growled, "No it's not!"

TriAmbermon stayed silent and turned to walk to the open window and leaped up onto the window cill. Mira blinked in wonderment.

"It's clear you don't trust me. I'll be leaving now." she stated as Mira gasped.

"No don't leave!" pleaded Netta as TriAmbermon lept into the air and vanished quickly by a thick mist as it faded. "TRIAMBERMON!"
    Mira woke up and rubbed her eyes a bit. She felt like she was having a nightmare and sat up looking to the foot of her bed and notice the place where TriAmbermon slept before was bare. Mira gasped and quickly threw off her sheets looking under the bed.

"TriAmbermon?" asked Mira afraid that her nightmare may have been true.

Mira quickly looked into the closet and then her bathroom to see no one around. She walked over to her bed and sat down realizing she may have hurt the only friend she really had.
    Later, Mira walked down the stairs and out her kitchen door as she wore her usual outting. She figured she wouldn't tell the others what happened and hoped no one would ask about TriAmbermon. But in case they did, Mira began to think of a lie to tell. While walking, Mira wondered why she was hanging out with them? It was clear to her that she wasn't needed and she felt strange having Pat being older then all of them babysitting them as if they were kids needing to be watched over.

Mira did not like the feeling of being babysat.

Two pairs of eyes watched the human and the other digimon as they stood at the mountain. One had crimson red eyes which had black slits like a snake, while the other had smaller emerald green eyes. Being shadowed they stood side by side on a nearby tree watching Blank. They were the same height, but one was slender while the other looked fat and even had a fluffy tail. However, the two shadowed creatures became one and they leaped away quickly before anyone could notice them.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain began to walk to the park. But then it dawned on him he didnt tell everyone where in the park they should meet. He quickly took his D-arc into his hand

"Guys. Meet at the swings in the park. We can at least talk there"

Over the last two days or so much had happened. Cain became info merged and he stopped Darkwizardmon. But he knew that there was much more to happen.

Cain walked over to the swings. At the swings there were also monkey bars and climbing equipment. Cain walked over to the swings and sat down at one of them. Commandramon sat down near one of the swing supports. His disguise made him more menacing then he usually was.

Cain also noticed that the sun was high in the sky again. After raining two days before and the fog the day before it was pleasant to see the sun in the sky.

Cain began to swing the seat a little. He looked down at his hands. But there was something different about them. Cains fingers had actually became skinnier and longer. His plams also matched the long fingers. His hands had practicaly transformed into a clonelike version of Blank's own. But Cain wasnt paying attention. He looked towards the forest. Suddenly Commandramon lifted his M16 and started to sniff the air

"Something is here"

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    Pat had been up early that morning and had a huge basket full of food she had made for the group. She began to head out when she got a message and looked down to her D-Arc. She still wasn't used to it being a communicator as well as the keys to making a partnered digimon digivolve.

She made it to the park and looked around and saw Cain with another person and walked over to them. When CommanDramon mentioned something was coming, Pat froze still holding the basket of food. She looked down to her D-Arc but did not see any reaction or signal. She shrugged her shoulder and walked over to Cain.

"I brought us some lunch." said Pat as she placed the basket down and sat on one of the swings next to him.

She remained silent as CommanDramon still looked to be on guard. Pat was worried for ShadowPlotmon. She didn't return that night like she usually does and leaves in the morning before Pat woke up, but she knew ShadowPlotmon had returned as the blankets she put out on a small pull out bed were always arranged differently from before.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    (( I'm gonna try to draw a pic of ShadowPlotmon... I've getting annoyed at having to go back to the first page and reread the discript to get what you're getting at, so Olha, I'm gonna draw a draft send it to you you tell me what needs corecting and we'll just do that untill we got it perfect. Does that sound good to you? ))

IC:

Blank turned and looked at Renemon, she was trying to catch a butterfly that seemed to be perpostly annoying her. Blank looks back at Kimeramon, "Kimeramon, of all the Digimon in the world you should know where the Gods are, can't you take us to them?"

Kimeramon lifts his heavy body so that he can look at them all, "As true as that is Mistress, I can't help you find them, as much as I want to I can't. It is my sworn duty to stay here and guard the temple, any rough digimon can just go in and terrorize the place if I leave."

Agumon steps up and clears his throat, "I've been thinking Kimeramon, I'm to old to go with them, I would only slow them down. Could I maybe take your places so you can help them? I have a lot of fighting experience and I can digivalve to mega if needed."

Kimeramon considers this, "You need to fly... If I give you power, can you digivalve to your Ultimate Level?"

Agumon nods, Kimeramon smiles and closes his huge eyes, a soft light flows from his wings and lands on Agumon's aged face. Agumon glows, Blank Renemon and Ditmon take cover behind a nearby tree. Agumon grew the light turned to millions upon millions of butterflies surrounding him as he grew and grew after a few moments the butterflies parted and there stood MetalGreymon his chest and arm gleamed in the light as though polished to perfection. "Wow...." Blank whispers bewildered.

Renemon steps forward and smiles, "You look good old one, I pray you serve the gods well." She bows.

MetalGreymon smiles and flaps his wings, taking to the air he lets out a roar of pleasure, it must have been a long time since he last flew... Blank thinks to herself. As he took Kimeramon's place Blank and Renemon climb onto Kimeramon's back. Ditmon refused, "Why should a flying Digimon have to ride on another's back." is all he said and took to the wing.

Kimeramon searched the places where at least one of the gods could normally be found, unfortunately everywhere they looked they only found Ashes After a long day of searching they took a nap next to a large cave. Kimeramon lay next to the cave mouth so that anything that came threw would have to deal with him first. Renemon and Blank sat next to the fire that Kimeramon had managed to conger by catching a fire fairy, "it is strange to find a fire Fairy..." he says releasing it, "They normally hang around the Goddess."

Blank was wondering exactly what the identity's of the Gods were, "Who is the Goddess?" she asks remembering from the shows that there were only four gods and they were all male.

"The Goddess, she is perfect..." he sighs, "do not believe everything you see on the TV child, Azulongmon and the others do there part for this world, but like me they are simply guardians." He looks to the heavens, "The Goddess of Kindness." He smiles, "Very appropriate for she is very kind."

"What does she look like?" Blank asks, "What is her name?"

Kimeramon looks down at her his large red eyes were soft and warm at her questions, Blank had found along there journey that Kimeramon wasn't as vicious as he had first presented himself to be, in reality he was a kindhearted loving Digimon that was in deep need of understanding and friendship, "The goddess..." he began, "Was known only by the name-"

Suddenly out of nowhere a blast of blue fire landed in between Blank and Ditmon. Kimeramon jumps suddenly and takes to the air, "What happened?!" Blank cries seeing him disappear beyond the canopy.

"Get away from my cave!" Came a voice it was accompanied by a spiral of Blue flame that erupted from the mouth of the Cave.

((Ran out of time... sorry kids.))

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: Okay guys, I'm going on our summer family camping trip which is one week. We are leaving tomorrow night on Monday and will return the following Monday night. So, I want to ask if someone wants to, go ahead and take control of my characters as long as you stay within her area. Leave ShadowPlotmon out which is why I had her disappear because I wanted who ever needed to control my character while I'm gone will only have to worry about her. Blank. . . I would love to see what you picture off of my description of ShadowPlotmon. I have a drawing of her of my own, but I don't have a scanner so that doesn't help, but it gave me what I needed for my description. But I will let you know what needs to be changing. Thanks, I think it's cool you want to try and draw her out.

IN: (Before I leave. . . I hope)

Ullion

Years
    OOC: I'm wondering... can we use actual boost cards like in the shows? /=

IC: On my way back to my house I looked up towards Betamon, "Hey, Betamon, good job with taking out DarkShellmon today." I said solemly. Only moments later I heard Cain call out on the D-Arc for us to meet in the Park the next morning. That night I continued to practice my archery. I had fallen asleep around midnight and woke up early; at 6:00AM. Since I couldn't fall asleep I decided to head to the Park early. I got dressed and decided to bring something extra along with me this time. It seemed that everytime we've gotten together that a Digimon appeared, and this might help. I stored it in large, and long black casing. I palced the strap around my shoulders, picked up betamon and palced him on my head.

As I expected, no one was there by the time I arrived; too early. I decided to head out for a short walk. Tiredess had started to fall over me and I could barely manage my way back. I layed down the casing and layed myself beside and quickly fell asleep.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain quietly waited. But being patient wasn't one of his virtues. Commandramon was sniffing the air then he pointed his M16 towards some bushes

"There"

Cain stood up from the swing. But he felt slightly wobbly as he got up. Then walked over to the bushes. Once he ruffled them a little he saw someone

"Ray?"

Ray was sleeping in some bushes. Cain silently wondered why he would do something as stupid as sleeping in a park like some hobo. He would easily be robbed and killed. Betamon was sleeping on a branch ontop of him. Cain quickly called to Commandramon

"Commandramon, can you shoot near Betamon so we can wake him up?"

Commandramon aimed his M16 towards Betamon. However he accidentaly shot very close to Betamon it could have hit him

"Commandramon you need to improve your aim."

Cain bent over and tried to shake Ray awake. He needed to wake him up now before everyone saw him sleeping in a bush.

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~

A dark dragonlike figure was resting atop a large building overlooking the park. His sharp eyesight noticed Cain and Commandramon

"Here is where Darkwizardmon failed. Here is where I triumph"

The dragon waited for the perfect moment to strike. But meanwhile he stood unseen

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank gasped, that was the very last thing she needed.. to be attacked. She hides behind Ditmon who was growling viciously. Out of the shadows of the cave came the ugliest thing that Blank had ever seen, white eyes accented by decaying yellow fur the once white paws scraped the ground with long black claws, "My... cave... my...." it panted green tinted tongue hanging out as she tried to speak.

Blank could tell it was a she only slightly for it talked very much like a male the only thing that showed it was female was the way it walked. "What's wrong with her?..." Blank whispers to no one in particular.

"She has the Stigma..." Renemon says backing up, "The awful virus that affects every living digital code..." Blank observed that as the creature walked the plants around her died, "She must have been a Kiubimon once... she must have been beautiful...." Renemon stands next to Blank, "We have to run.. she's confused and angry because of the sickness, If she touches us we'll end up just like her."

At thies words Blank, Ditmon and Renemon took off running, they didn't know to were they were running all they knew was that they had to run from her. The sound of heavy yet slow feet behind them gave them reason to run faster from that skin and bones that was fallowing them.

((I have no time to type anymore, my parents only gave me an hour and an hour isn't enough to do all i have to do on the computer I have a lot of accounts that I couldn't check this time around..., for anyone who wants to Imagen the ugly thing more vividly here.... https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57467632/ ))

Ullion

Years
    I liked up to see Cain standing above me. I let out a little smile and then saw Commandramon nearly hit Betamon. I immediately jumped up and ran over to Commandramon and yelled, "Hey! What d'ya think you're doin' huh??!" at the Army-Mech Digimon. I sighed and continued: "Well, thank god I brought this along with me this time around. At least there will be something half eventful at this meeting... I think."

Betamon jumped down from the tree limb and landed on my head. His few claws had dug into my skull from being traumitized by Commandramon's pathetic accuracy. I bent down and grabbed the long, heavy black case. I knelt down on both knees and centered the case infront of me. I moved my hands over the smooth black casing, then tapped an area on the dark case that was near the middle, then I moved both my hands to the side facing me and opened it up. I turned my head and faced Cain, "Heh, I don't want anyone going in these kinds of my things, eh? See, look at this." I said as I opened the case all the way as it revealed a large, black gun with a large scope mounted on it. I grinned massively as I picked it up with open hands. I slid my left under the barrel, and my right hand under the shoulder rest. I stood up with it and walked over to Commandramon. "Hey, I'll let you use this. Its called a Barrett 50.. This thing is accurate, deadly, can shoot nearly perfectly for over 400 yards and is semi automatic. Although I'm sure that won't matter due to the enemy will be torn to shreds after being shot by that beast." I said to the incompetant Digimon. I continued; "But... tell me you'll use it responsibly, keep it clean and functional and most of all, PLEASE learn how to aim. The gun is only as good as the person.. or Digimon using it is. Got it?" I nearly yelled. I sighed and walked out of the bushes into the clearing and turned back to face Cain, "So.... what are we doing now, eh?" I asked.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Wait your giving Commandramon a sniper rifle? Where did you get it?"

Commandramon meanwhile was looking into the scope. He quickly passed by a dark figure on a faraway rooftop. But then when he focused on it the dark figure vanished.

"Cain, I have a bad feeling about this"

Cain smirked at Commandramon. He always said that "Well anyway we are waiting for Mira and Pat. But I doubt they are coming anyway"

Cain took his D-arc into his hand "Guys if you are out there you'd better hurry up. Something is bound to happen soon"

Over the past 3 days or so every time they went out to meet they were attacked by some digimon. But of course they were easily beaten.

Cain delved into his mind. Then he noticed Blank was running away from something

"Blank. Whats going on? Why dont you have Ditmon attack that weird dog thing"

Cain flung himself out of Blank's mind. Then started talking "Anyway we have a few minutes to kill"

Commandramon meanwhile was looking through his scope. Constantly watching

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon peered at Commandramon. He had been exiled the day before for failing his master and not finishing the job. He knew that his master sent another grunt to do his dirty work again. But for now Darkwizardmon sat on a turret on a large building overlooking the park. Waiting to see when the battle would start

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank screams loudly, the infected Kyubimon had landed in front of her and and panting heavaly, Renemon and Ditmon stood in front of Blank. They were willing to give there lives to keep her safe. I wish they didn't have to...she prayed. Just then a flash and the Kyubimon was tossed against a nearby tree, she hit the trunk with a sickening crack. Blank covered herself as she split in two and hit the ground oozing black fluids. "What happened?" Renemon asks looking around.

"it was I... my minion..." A voice from the darkness. They all watch as a tall purple digimon steps from the shadows, He looked just like Renemon only lilac in color and his right arm was made of metal, "I saved you." He says opening his red eyes.

Renemon gasps and drops to one knee, "Unionmon..." she says placing her hands on his legs, "I thought I would never see you again..."

He pushes her away gently and goes over to Blank, "Are you alright mistress?" he asks helping her up.

Blank looks at him confused, "Who are you?"

"I am Unionmon, king of Renemon's, and the Rookie form of the God of Reliability." He says with a kind smile.

Blank looks up at him, "You're one of the gods?"

he nods and turns to Renemon, "The other's are also in Rookie form, that is why they haven't been at the temple." He looks at Blank, "We became Rookies when the God of Hope left us. In order for the God's to Supreme Digivalve to our pure forms, we must be together..." he looks to Kimeramon who was flying above because he couldn't' fit threw the trees. "We don't have much time, if we don't digivalve soon, the portal's will be sealed and you will never be able to return to the physical world."

"But I can't return..." Blank tells him, "I died."

"With our help you most certainly can return." He says pure power in his voice. "It's the least we can do for you." Blank nods and takes his hand, Will a single leap he ends up on Kimeramon's back, Renemon fallows shortly, "The god of Serenity should be in a cave on infinity mountain." he says and Kimeramon heads off toward the tall spire known only as infinity mountain.

((First God found and I'm out of time.....I'm gonna need to do this thing first if I wanna find all the gods.... gosh.))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back