• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon: Totem Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay the only people I see active here are Killer-swift, Blank and myself. Lets hope we see better results. I hope that the only reason no one else is posting is because of school

IC:

Cain peered into Blank's mind once more. This time he heard that she could come back to the physical world

Cain looked at Ray "Hey Ray. Good news Blank may be returning here"

Cain was glad. Mainly because Blank could transport them to the digital world somehow and probably the evil they were facing was there. Cain took his D-arc into his hand and began to speak into it

"Guys I have great news. Blank might be returning back to the real world."

Cain was very glad. But just then as if it struck by lightning he began to feel nauseous. He quickly clutched his stomach. Then noticed a park public bathroom. He quickly ran towards it.

~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~

After much pain Cain walked out of the bathroom stall. But he was having slight difficulty with his pants. They became extremely tight and short. They looked as if they were going to explode or shrink. Cain spent much of the 5 minutes trying to put them back on and with much difficulty he did put them back on. Cain stood in front of the bathroom sinks and began to splash water onto his face. He then walked out of the bathroom. But it was slightly difficult to walk. He still felt his head throb like an apple.

He walked towards ray "Well then that was unenjoyable. Anyway where are Mira and Pat"

Cain had a strange feeling in the bottom of his stomach. What if something happened to them

~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon walked towards the dark figure. It was cloaked in shadow waiting for the precise moment.

"Ah Devidramon. I thought you would be sent"

Devidramon lurked out of the shadows "What are you doing here Exile?"

Darkwizardmon took out a card. It was the ace of spades "Simply to watch the dumbest muscle get defeated"

Devidramon growled. But knowing if he attacked Darkwizardmon he would be spotted

"You better hope that when I am finished with them I don't come after you"

Darkwizardmon laughed. "believe me you don't have the luck to touch me"

Darkwizardmon walked away. Waiting for the battle to start

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: Sorry guys, I've been really sick. I thank you guys for taking over. I will be on hopefully soon when I'm not so droggy, throwing up, sneezing, and the like. Thanks for keeping it going. Olha should be on sometime tonight as she does return. It's been about a week so yeah. Thanks again guys, until then.

IC: Comming soon.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((I got my internet cut suddenly while i was typing my reply so I had to do it all over again so give me a minute or two.))

IC: ((two minutes))
    ((an hour and a half whatever...))

Blank opened her eyes, she was still on Kimeramon's back but he was no longer flying, he was lying on the ground, Renemon, Unionmon and another dark digimon were talking near a blue fire. Blank starts climbing down and almost falls she was saved by Ditmon's strong jaws. "Careful Blank..." he says with a mouthful of her gray hood.

"Thanks Ditmon..." she says as he floats down with her. She sits next to Renemon shaking slightly, "Who are you?" she asks the new digimon.

"He's BlackAgumon, the god of Serenity." Renemon says wrapping her tail around Blank. "He's been telling us where he thinks that the Goddess of Kindness is."

Blank smiles, "Really? Where?", she asks exited, she really wanted to find the gods and get back to the physical world.

BlackAgumon smiles and looks to the sky, "She's in the stars…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~next morning~

Everyone but Ditmon clambered onto Kimeramon's back, Blank was very glad that she had been able to convince him to come with them, she would have hated to be walking all over the digital world to find the Gods. "How can we find her if the star's aren't out?" Blank asks looking at BlackAgumon and Unionmon as Kimeramon flaps his large wings and gains altitude.

"Not all starts are only seen at night…" BlackAgumon says showing all of his silver teeth.
    Blank was confused but then she saw that they were flying over the ocean, "The goddess of kindness was always seen with the God of hope, they should be together." Unionmon says watching as the water got darker and darker.

Soon they were flying over water so dark that it was black, the sunlight bounced off it, Blank was transfixed by its beauty it looked just like the night sky. Ditmon swerved over head his eyes fixed on a small island with a single palm tree. "I can see her." Kimeramon bellows as a small figure appears over the island and starts towards them.

Blank watched as the bird Digimon lands in front of her moments later, Ditmon lands next to Blank as the birds begins to speak, "You must be Blank, I am Fenixmon, the Goddess of Kindness in rookie form." She says bowing, "the other gods are waiting for us at the temple, BlackAgumon informed us of your predicament and we decided that it would be best to meet there."

Kimeramon roars suddenly and Blank get's so startled that she falls off, Ditmon and Fenixmon try to catch her but they aren't fast enough and she falls in the water. With a large splash she hits the water hard and instantly a MegaSeadramon comes out of the water holding her, "Ditmon!" she screams.

Ditmon knew that he couldn't digivalve without Blank's Physical energy, "Blank!" he calls to her flying around Seadramon, "Red Dragon!" he yells as a red laser shaped like a dragon comes out of his wings hitting the sea dragon in the face, MegaSeadramon closes his eyes and squeezes Blank harder between his teeth.

Renemon jumps from Kimeramon's back, Kimeramon was unable to do anything, any of his attacks would destroy both MegaSeadramon and Blank, and he couldn't risk it. "Diamond storm!" Renemon cries spreading her arms, a dozen diamond's shoot from the fur on her chest and hit's MegaSeadramon in the eyes, He roars dropping Blank who lands on Ditmon's back. Seadramon growls and catches Renemon in his mouth shaking her violently, "Kimeramon!" she cries, "Attack him! Attack him now!"

"If I do I'll destroy you too!" he says not doing anything.

"I know…." She cries tears flowing from her eyes, "I've lived a good life, destroy him!"

Kimeramon closes his eyes, and swipes his giant claws at MegaSeadramon, the moment his claws touch the sea dragon, it is destroyed falling into the sea a pool of red in the ocean noting more.
    "Renemon…." Blank whispers as Ditmon drops her on Kimeramon's back, "she gave her life for me… she didn't have to do that…"
    Fenixmon places her wing around Blank's shoulders, "it was her decision, I'm sure the God of hope will be proud to-"

"We have no time for this!" Ditmon interrupts landing in front of them, "We must get to the temple. Kimeramon!"

Kimeramon heads to the temple, Ditmon on his head eyes hard as though he were expecting trouble, He had almost lost his digidestend, and he didn't want anything else to go wrong. Especially now... that he would be forced to leave her…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~a few minutes later~

Kimeramon drops them off at the Temple, he joins MetalGraymon who was still flying around the temple, and Blank enters with Ditmon and the others, instantly she is greeted by a very large Purple cat, "I'm Sphinxmon! Rookie form of the God of friendship." He says standing back blinking his deep blue eyes.

Blank smiles and looks around her, "I'm Sacramon, the Rookie of the God of love…" a purple long tailed rabbit says from a dark corner.

Blank looks him over then smiles friendly like, "They call me Knightmon, rookie form of the god of Light." A silver disk with the hologram of an orange *Rook says to her.

A black bowling ball with wings lands on her shoulder, "I'm Demidevimon, the rookie form of the God of knowledge." It says rubbing against her face.

"And I…" says what looked to be a black Gomamon with red markings on his front paws and red silted eyes, "Am Nevermon, the rookie form of the God of Courage."

Blank noticed something, "You guys are the gods of the crests aren't you!?" They nod standing in a line, "But if that is true then were is the God of Hope?"

"Right here…" a sad voice came from behind her.

Blank turns around and only Ditmon was sitting there tears in his loving blue eyes, "Ditmon…?" Blank asks not believing what she was hearing.

Ditmon walks over to the others his steps were slow and sad, he never wanted to leave her… not now that he knew how much he loved her. "You created an already existing digimon Blank… you just didn't know it…"

Blank falls to her knees as Ditmon takes his place right in the middle, as soon as his paws were inline with there's they glowed and digivalved to there Elite/God forms, each said it's name as the light disappeared.

PharoDevimon! "This can't be…" Blank whispered.

SerpentMyotismon! Her eyes filled with tears.

FlameAngemon! A lump developed in her thought so hard that she couldn't breathe past it.

Robodramon! She started standing up looking up at the Gods that were standing before her.

Ceracormon! She stood straight the tears running down her cheeks and landing on her shirt.

DevineGraymon! Her hair suddenly grew long and she began to take on her original body shape and her bond with Cain grew quieter.

Saqulamon! She inhaled sharply as purple feathers flew all over the place never landing.

DarkAngemon! "Ditmon… I don't want-"she whispered.

SamuriAngemon! She ran at this Digimon, she knew he was hers and she didn't want him to leave her. She hit him with such a force that he actually took a step back, He wraps his arms around her dropping his gold and silver sword and getting to his knees so that he can hold her against him, he was only 8' tall but that was still a lot compared to his 5' Digidestand, "Don't leave me!" she cries taking handfuls of the maroon feathers on his chest.

SamuriAngemon tried to keep the tears in but was unable, "If didn't have to I wouldn't Blank, but in order for you to get back I must…"

"Then I won't go back!" The other gods could only look on, they had never experienced the love of a Human, they didn't understand what was being lost. "Without you what's the point! I'm legally dead and buried, so even my family won't believe that it's me!"

SamuriAngemon stands up letting her go as his sword flies to his hand, "I can't Blank, don't' you understand, the Digiworld needs me."

"I NEED YOU!" she cries grabbing his arm as the other Gods fly out the Temple roof.

"Blank please don't make me choose…" he begs spreading his long purple wings and flapping them pulling from her grasp.

Blank closes her eyes tears hitting the floor, "COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK!" she cries falling to the ground and curling up in the fetal position.

SamuriAngemon looks down at her, His wings, the longest wings in the Digital world with and individual wingspan of 32' giving him a full wingspan of 64', tremble as he takes his place in the circle of protection giving his power to the circle he remembers the time that he had played hide and seek in Blank's house, and how it had taken her nearly an hour to find him under her parents' bed. "I love you Caramon! I never want to live without you…" she had said.

SamuriAngemon knew that if he finished giving his power he would have to leave forever, "I'm sorry…" he says taking his long sword and staring at his reflection, "I hope that one day you guys will understand what I have to do…" He dives closing his long wings and stops just short of the Temple roof. He takes the long sword and smiles down at Blank who had stood up and was staring at him, "I love you Blank, and I will do anything for you…" he says landing, "That is why… I will do the only thing I can to save both our worlds…"

Blank watches openmouthed as he stabs himself threw with his sword in entered his chest and exited threw his right wing, Golden blood hits the ground as he falls to his knees and smiles at her, his data begins to disperse as he reaches to her, the moment Blank takes his hand he is gone, his data flies away, Blank knew that Comandramon must have taken on his old form because Ditmon was gone… gone forever… "Why did you-" Blank starts as a black hole opens in front of her and SamuriAngemon's voice speaks to her, "Go on home Blank, I'll find you…" she feels a kiss on her cheek and a small push that made her fall threw the portal.

~*~*~*~*~

~in the physical world~

A golden fog surrounds Cain, he looks around trying to see what digimon was going to attack, yet he field a sudden calm and a voice he had never heard before spoke to him, "Take care of her…" it whispered and Blank fell into his arms, Unconscious. If Cain had taken the time to look at himself he would have noticed that he was back to his normal self, but all that he noticed was that Blank was back… she was actually back…

((* Rook; the piece in chess that looks like a horse.
    I had to quicken my return… I'm going to be without a digimon for a while because of it though. and I apologies for the ugly pics of the god's rookie forms.
    Sorry about killing MegaSeadramon Killer...))

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Here is Commandramon's digivolve. Into Sealsdramon

Blank suddenly appeared in Cain's arms. He quickly caught her. Then he heard a whisper "Take care of her…"

Blank was back. It was strange as he thought she was "Dead". But Blank was back. She was finally back

"Commandramon Blank is back"

Commandramon looked around. "Where is Ditmon?"

Cain looked around. But Ditmon was no where to be seen.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Devidramon noticed that Cain was distracted. He knew that it was perfect pouncing time

Within a few minutes Devidramon landed on the ground. In the shadows. But meanwhile Cain placed Blank on the ground gently.

"Wait till Mira and Pat come to see this"

Just then Devidramon came out of the shadows. "Lets see if you will see anything ever again"

Cain gasped. Commandramon clicked the safety off his M16. "Lets dance"

Darkwizardmon still looked down at them. "Well looks like it finally started. Time to see who will win"

Darkwizardmon had no doubt that Commandramon would win. He did beat himself while still in his rookie form

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Commandramon was the first one to start the battle. He started to fire his M16 towards Devidramon. However the dragon was quick and dodged every shot. Commandramon eventually ran out of ammo due to the overwhelming odds and needed to reload. Which gave Devidramon the right to strike him. Commandramon was pushed over, but he quickly got up within seconds.

"All to easy"

Devidramon decided to go for another target. He quickly ran towards Cain and began to grab him.

"Oh no" Cain could choke out.

Commandramon began to shoot at Devidramon. But the shots barely fazed him.

"COMMANDRAMON" Cain yelled out. Suddenly his D-arc began to glow. As words began to run down its monitor

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ Blue strips began to form and go towards Commandramon in a beam of light.

"Commandramon" Commandramon says as much of his body changes. More or less a large metal casing begins to form on Commandramon. Soon he inside a metal exoskeleton. "Digivolve to" Hands and more of a face appear out of a flash of flame. Then out of nowhere a large jagged knife appears which he catches. Then he jumps up with a large slam "Sealsdramon" He says in a much deeper silent voice.

Once the small dinosaur now the large armored knife wielder

The light stopped showing. Then Sealsdramon began to speak "Devidramon. Drop my tamer or face the consequences"

Devidramon dropped Cain. He landed on the ground with a soft "Thud". He then collapsed on Blank's unconcious body and fainted

"Ha, lets see if you are more of a challenge now" Devidramon taunted. Sealsdramon laughed "More then you think"

~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

Cain fell into a trance. His mind temporarely merged with Blanks once more like during the meeting before the infomerge.

Cain was walking once more. He was walking through clouds. Then he saw Blank, but there was something different about her

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: I'm back fellas and I'm sorry Netta that you are feeling sick. And Blank, did you know there is already an existing Knightmon? He is a perfect/ultimate level armor digimon. I think you might want to change Knightmon's name to something simiular. If you want to know what the Knightmon I'm talking about, I'll give you the link.

IN:

Pat's D-Arc was beeping loudly and she has ran towards the park following the red arrow as it led her to the battle. She stopped to see a bright light and then out of it appeared a SealsDramon as she gasped. An image popped up out of her D-Arc as she red it.

"SealsDramon, Adult level, Viral type, Android digimon with attacks called Death Behind and Scouter Monoeye." Pat looked up to the strange looking digimon and smiled. "Go SealsDramon!" she cheered on hoping that he was enough.

Pat was worried for Mira also. She hadn't returned yet and it was really started to bother her. The reason Pat stayed was because of Mira and if she had started to not come then it would all fail without them. Pat knew they needed to stay together. . . Even if she was Digimon Partner-less, she was still going to fight with all she got.

When she looked to Cain, she gasped at seeing him putting down something or someone and she knew who it must be. She fell silent and while the battle roared on, she looked for the partner digimon.

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    As Mira made her way toward the park, her D-Arc went off and she picked it up looking at it. The red arrowhead had appeared and began to spin around and then moved to point in the direction of the park. Mira felt an icy chill flow over her body as she gasped. "No." She ran quickly toward the park, holding out her D-Arc infront of her as it lead her to the area.

TriAmbermon flew around and stopped getting a sense of a digimon and began to follow it quickly. The scent wasn't too far away and she was picking up on it quickly. She flew toward the park fearing for Mira's life and hoped that they still could patch things out.

OOC: Sorry it's short guys. I'm still feeling dizzy and weak, but I'm much better then before.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: ((Actually Olha, I made Knightmon way before I knew about the existing knightmon, that's like….. seven years ago, something like that. and I got really attached to the name, and I learned something from my times as a digcreator, ['that's what my friends and I called our group, the ones who had this God digimon, {also before we knew of the existing gods, we're talking like, we were still in the beginning of the first season}] Anyway, we gave the digimon the names by the letter we were lucky enough to get, except for me because I was the leader, {yay for me and I didn't need goggles!} the letters were P.U.N.K.S. [Phenixmon, Unionmon, Nevermon, Knightmon, Sacramon. BlackAgumon was added later because someone wanted to join. {Phenixmon's name was changed to Fenixmon in the fight of the Great Phoenixmon, we lost a good member that day, all because he wanted to have that digimon. And we vowed to never speak of it again so, we changed her name.} Well now that you know the "History of the gods, I will continue."))

IC: Blank's eyes poped open, "Cain…. You're heavy!" she says, with a great heave she pushes him off her, "Thank goodness my dad liked to sit on me…" she smiles, "That came out wrong…"

She notices the large digimon above her, "Commandramon?" she asks then pulls out her digivice, "Ditmon…." Only static answered her, "Ditmon… why.." Suddenly the static was replaced by blackness then a bright light, "Wha-" the light faded and Blank saw only static once more, "He's really gone.. forever… what am I going to do…..?"

She looks at Cain, he had fainted and didn't look so good, "Cain?" she shakes him slightly, "Cain…" she gasps, his hair had turned completely black, "What happened to you Cain…."

She takes some dew that had developed on the grass nearby, she places it over his eyes, a remedy that her grandma had taught her, "if you don't wake up with this then Commandramon digivalving really drained you…" she whispers to him, she kisses his forehead, "Thank you for being there for me Cain…"

Standing up she glares at DeviDramon, "Listen up Buster! My digimon is a God so you'd better leave the physical world now! Before he and the other God's close the portals and take away all of the data you need to survive in this world!"

The large Dragon looks down at her and smiles, A sudden flash of yellow fur startles Blank into squealing, "RENEMON!" she gasps smiling so brodly that it hurt.

Renemon turns to her and smiles, "Ditmon sent me back to care for you while he's gone." She says turning to Devidramon she says, "I may not be able to Digivalve for you but he gave me a gift to use and I'm planning to use it!" She jumps and Ditmon's wings spread from her back, "DIAMOND STORM!" Diamonds hit Devidramon square in the eyes. "At least I havn't lost my touch…" she says smiling. "Remind me to tell you about myself after SealsDramon kicks the tail of this no good excuse for a dragon."

Blank nods, "I will." She looks at Cain, "I hope you wake up so you can see this…"

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: And we keep going

IC:

Sealsdramon suddenly ran. Devidramon could't see Sealsdramon due to the fact that he was running faster then the eye could see.

"Over here"

Sealsdramon tapped on Devidramon's shoulder. Then ran infront of him

"No over here"

This went on for a few minutes untill.

"Scouter Monoeye" Sealsdramon yelled out. Then ran behind him

"Jab behind" Sealsdramon jabbed his knife straight into Devidramon. The force was so big that he deleted in an instant. Then Sealsdramon had all of Devidramon's data sucked into him.

In that instant Sealsdramon dedigivolved back into Commandramon.

~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~

Cain walked up to the pesudo Blank. Immediatly he heard "Thank you for being there for me Cain…"

Then Blank proceeded to kiss Cain.

Cain awoke and got up. He saw the final dedigivolve "I missed the entire thing?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank smiled at him, "Not really Cain, it wasn't much of a battle, more of an annoying game of cat and mouse."

Renemon lands and helps Cain up, "You must be the f amuse Cain I'd heard so much." she says rubbing her face against him like a cat. "I'm honored to meet another Digidestand." She blushes, "you remind me of Lonly."

Blank hugs Renemon, "Ditmon sent her to take care of my while he's away... I hope he comes back soon..."

Renemon looks to the sky, "I can't see the sky..." she observes looking threw the fog, "Devidramon brought a lot of matter with him..."

"Is that good or bad?" Blank asks grabbing Renemon's tail.

"That is very bad... it hasn't gone away that means the God's have closed the portals, we won't be able to get to the Digital world soon, and if Ditmon didn't leave soon after I did, then he won't be able to get to you."

Blank closes her eyes, Please come back to me Ditmon..... she begs.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay then Blank. Initiating

IC:

Cain got up off the floor. He felt the same fever from before except that there was no nausea. instead he felt more energized. Once he got up he quickly felt something. It was something that came at a very fast speed.

An itch

Cain felt as if he had a rash. All over his chest area. He immediatly began scratching his chest for a really long time.

"Anyway guys. We should go now. Sealsdramon defeated Devidramon but someone else could come at any moment"

Cain began to walk away. But then something dawned on him

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Cain's mom and dad were leaving his house. But he was fast asleep at the time

"I hope he doesn't forget. We need to go on this trip if we want to save the house"

"I know I know. Look there is a note on the table and money there as well. He will be fine"

~~~~~~~~~~back to the present~~~~~~

Cain remembered the note. He quickly started walking with Blank

"Say Blank.... I was wondering" He said while scratching his chest "My parents are going to be out of town for the next little while. So can I stay at your house?"

Cain remembered that Blank had guests at her house before in her memories. So he knew he would be welcome at her house

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    IC:

The fog began to disappear quickly after Renamon had said it was a bad thing. TriAmbermon watched and saw the entire thing.

"You are wrong Renamon!" stated TriAmbermon as she flew down and hovered in front of the tall Child level digimon.

"The digi-gods don't have the power to seal the Digital World's portal. Why don't you but out where you're not wanted oh grass child," she stated half mocking Renamon being the mistress of the forest. Grass was TriAmbermon's insult to her.

Mira looked to TriAmbermon and stayed silent. She had observed the friendship between Cain and Blank and she looked away, casting her eyes down to the ground. She then turned her back to the others and looked toward the direction of her house.
    She remained silent and didn't even acknowled her own partner when she returned.

TriAmbermon and Renamon of the Forest had always had bad digi-code between them as well as the Renamon that belonged to Tamer Ruki. (Rika if you want to use the english name. I don't like using the english names of the digidestines.)
    With in a dark castle like structure appeared a purple orb suspended in the air. It had four white rings with small black dots on in the middle flowing around it. A black cloud quickly shadowed it.

"They have failed. . . Those human brats are away and that human who I transported to the Digital World was supposed to be my spirit warrior," the female voice echoed with hatred. "Damn those false gods. If only those humans knew of the real gods who are hidden from everyone. And even the one digital god. . . I'm running out of time and those kids have managed to get their pets to digivolve and I'm warriorless." the voice echoed when a dark figure appeared in front of the orb wearing a black cape.

"All hope isn't lost my lady. . . There is one whom you can still get to be your warrior. A dragon that isn't a dragon, but thinks she is a dragon and also made the princess of dragons due to the digimon who adopted her. She is blessed with the Ancient Dragon powers which enable herself to battle digimon with her sister." The caped figure had a male voice.

"Get me this Dragon Princess. I have heard of her. My spies tell me about her progress in getting an army to get to me." said the orb.

"It will be difficult My Lady, she does have the wisdom of HerculesKabuterimon, and the courage of WarGreymon." Said the figure as the orb allowed a black pulse to form and hit him as it harmlessly passed threw his body but it made him stop talking.

"Do what you need to do to get her here. I need my WARRIOR. Now, I will need to send more then just one digimon this time. . ." the orb stated as the figure nodded his head and faded from view. "They have all digivolved. . . It's time to send, five of my elite warriors at once. They will be overwhelmed and then destroyed." Said the orb when a black cat like digimon walked up to the orb.

"Are you certain My Lady?" asked the shadowed digimon as the orb growled.

"Positive!"

"Then why a Shadow Tamer for a warrior? Are you afraid that the other Tamers will succeeded?" she asked.

"ShadowTailmon! You DARE to question me?!" Boasted the orb.

"Of course not My Lady, I was just wondering. You know what they say, Cat digimon are curious creatures." stated ShadowTailmon.

"That is why they were killed. . . Devimon had failed because he did not have a back up. VamDemon (Myotismon is the English name.) failed also because of the same result. The Digimon Emperor failed as did VamDemon's highest form. I will not make the same mistake! I will succeed where they did not." stated the orb as the feline smirked but kept her mouth shut.

OOC: Okay, that concludes this chapter. Olha did you want to get your digimon to digivolve or did you want to wait until Ditmon returns? If so, we can go ahead without it until then. Guys I'll start the next chapter after someone else posts after me. This will be where we will be battling all at once. I will be playing the shadowed digimon and have each one that will work perfectly for each of you. But I will have to post after everyone had a chance to respond or at least I will try to get it to work if someone doesn't post by the time I come on next time. Any questions mail me.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Renemon's presses her ears against her head, "Mind your tongue cat! I wasn't made queen of the forest for nothing." Sitting next to Blank she turned her face from TriAmbermon.

Blank smiles, "Hey Mira!" She waves to Mira I think that we should all let our Digimon rest, it would be foolish if Renemon and TriAmbermon started fighting and deleted each other, it would be best not to have bad… code in the group." She turns to Cain, "Well I'm not sure if I'll be allowed in my house Cain, I mean I am dead and they already buried me."

Renemon's ears perk as she hears the sound of wings, the sound disappears as soon as she beings to understand that it is in fact the sound of wings, "Blank…" Blank looks at her, "Since you have no home I know of a cave that we can hide in, only temporarily till we find a home."

"That sounds better then the street." Blank places her hand on Renemon's soft shoulder, "But I'm afraid of someone finding us, Mira can we stay with you?" she asks placing her hands together, "Then maybe you can also hear Renemon's story." Blank Adds remembering what Renemon had said.

Blank grabs Cain's hand for he wouldn't stop that infernal scratching. "Maybe you should put some Warming lubricant on it, Lonly said that it helped with more then his sexual itches. He used to say that the warming of the skin made any itch go away and that it was much better then scratching your skin off."

Blank Giggles at this, she really was wondering about this Lonly character that Renemon spoke so fondly about, she wanted to know of the man that made Renemon's eyes dance as she said his name, she wanted to know of that man… that man that took all of Renemon's attention away.

((a little short sorry))

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Netta, I think Blank is going to reintroduce Ditmon soon and evolve her digimon next. So could you give her part of the next chapter to evolve her digimon? Anyway here is my ending to the chapter

Also Blank let me bunny her character

IC:

Cain smirked when Renemon told him what she thought he should do "Yeah, I think I might do that..."

Cain heard that Renemon knew of a cave near the city. "Yeah that sounds okay. Renemon might sneak into Mira's house and cause some trouble with Triambermon. So the cave sounds very good"

Cain walked over to Blank. "Blank, since you are "Dead" do you want me to help you get some of your stuff like clothes and things from your house?" Cain knew Blank would need some essentials from her house. But there was only one way to get her stuff from her house

"Anyway. Lets go over to that house of yours. I think I should stay and try to help bodyguard."

Cain walked over to Mira and the rest "Okay guys. Lets meet up somewhere later. Right now I think our digimon are tired"

Cain began to walk with Blank. Walk towards her house. Cain noticed a ladder and propped it next to her window. He quickly went up to her room and helped her inside. Blank's room was very cozy in Cain's opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~Soon after~~~~~~~~~~

Cain finished loading a few bags full of clothes and other possesions. He quickly helped Blank go down the ladder when he started to go. But then he accidentaly dropped a bag.

Damn

Cain bent over to pick the bag up. However when he did so he heard a very large noise "Riiiippp" No time to think it through Cain ran down the ladder. With Blank towards the cave. The entire process took less then 10 minutes

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: I know the chapter is closed, but I didn't get a chance to post before it closed so if it's okay Netta, I'll go ahead and do it now.

IN:

Pat gave a light smile and then saw the fight between the strange fox digimon and TriAmbermon and then it hit her. . . It was Renamon, the fox digimon she has always believed and loved after she had created ShadowPlotmon. Pat walked up to Renamon looking up to the tall child level digimon.

"Yo. . ." she stammered not quiet what to say as she was frozen with amazement.

She never imagined that Renamon would be here, right now, infront of her, and with Blank.

"Blank!" she said as she turned to look at her. "I live alone and you two could stay at my place." Pat shot back quickly intrupting Cain from him telling them to stay in the cave.

When nothing was said, Pat forced a weak smile and nodded. She turned and walked away from the group as they went their own way. Pat really felt left out. They didn't even realize that she was an young adult and yet she lived on her own. But then again, Pat stopped to look in the window and saw herself. She didn't want to admit it, but at her height, she did still look like a kid. She sighed and continued walking. Pat decided that she wasn't needed anymore. She stopped outside her house where there was the trash can. She pulled out the D-Arc and the cards gazing down tat them.

"So much for me being a tamer." With that, she dropped her D-Arc and cards into the trash and walked up the stairs.

Watching nearby was a shadowed creature with crimson red eyes. When the girl was inside, the figure leaped and landed infront of the transh can. She looked into it and reached in to pick it up. The shadow creature then stepped back and faded into the shadows.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: Okay, if Ditmon is coming back then she could go ahead and start the next chapter. I'll hold off the shadow digimon for the chapter after Blank in which Olha will start. I've been talking with her about it so hopefully it will come out good. Stay with me chickas and amegos. (did I spell that right???)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((Chicas Amigos.*smiles*))

Ch 3
    Impure souls.

~There is nothing that I Do not Cherish~ Cloud Strife
    *FF VII Advent Children*​

Renemon taped her tail on the floor of the cave Cain had been stripped and placed under some covers, Blank had told him that she wouldn't let him use any of her cloths until morning so that she could see better, he was sleeping soundly, "Hey renemon..." Blank says sitting next to the yellow fox. "you said that you would tell me about yourself."

Renemon only turns her eyes, "Yes I did..." she sighs, "Well... it's a long story,"

"I'm patient, and we have all night, Comandramon is out looking for food and Cain is so fast asleep that a marching band won't wake him."

Renemon smiles, "Alright, well...

~*~*~*
    *Renemon's story*

Believe it or now, a long time ago, Almost every human had a digimon, the rich ones did anyway. I was summand for a man named Magnuse. He named me SilverTail and he took care of me until I digivaleved to Renemon, he said he had special ordered me, i didn't know what he meant at the time, I was to innocent. the things he did to me, the way he used me." Renemon fought back tears, "he never meant it when he told me that he loved me, all he wanted was my body and he used it when ever he got the chance, he always said, 'If you love me you'll do what I say.'" Renemon closes her eyes, "I remember when he was watching TV and they announced a contest for new actors for a soap opera, Magnuse said that i had everything that they wanted and he took me there, I was accepted.

I became a star, it started slow but eventually everyone loved me, they all knew my name, Magnuse got rich off me. I loved him with every code in my body, but he never cared for me... So one day I waited till he was asleep and I killed him, I killed him the way he had destroyed my innocents. I cut his thought open with a shard of broken glass," Renemon holds her tail.

I knew I had to run away, if they found what I had done they would delete me, I ran, as fast as I could I ran. Then I ran into some really bad men, they did to me as Magnuse used to do, the only difference was that there was three of them and they beat me left me for dead.

When I woke up i was in Lonely's arms, he was taking me to his house, i was afraid but to weak to move. he took me inside and cleaned me, dressed my wounds. I remember that he didn't breath a word of English, and I didn't understand Spanish, naturally this caused some problems. It did however help me in one thing," Renemon smiles, "I learned Spanish and taught him English, Lonley then asked me my name and I said that I was Zorra de Fuego, I was to ashamed to use me original name, I'm sure that Lonely knew I was laying, but that lie made us both happier then the truth ever would, He told me that he once had a Male Renemon named Redfire, who had died on him a few months earlier, he took me in. He loved me the way Magnuse never did, Lonely showed me what a True man was capable of.

Unfortunately that was never meant to last, Lonely died protecting me from the very men that had attacked me, it turned out that they were cops and were investigating Magnuse's death. I ran to the digital world heavy with grief, I've never been so hurt, nothing hurts that much." She looks at Blank, Blank was crying, "I know you understand Blank, after all you lost your digimon, just like I lost Lonley, him protecting you, saying it was the best thing to do to keep you safe."

Blank wiped tears from her eyes, "I didn't think that it was possible."

"That I had a digidestand before or that people had digimon before?" Renemon asks her tail twitching.

"That someone went threw the same thing I did..." She hugs Renemon, "I hope that we can both get our loved ones back."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain was currently in a nightmare. Of monsters chasing him down a long hallway. Lately Cain was having non-stop nightmares. It was like a tradition in his dreams. He was currently being eaten alive by a giant Devidramon when he saw Darkwizardmon in his dream once more. Then he faded out. Suddenly his nightmare faded in a burst of green sparks. The darkness faded into the clear. He suddenly heard Zorra's voice "That I had a digidestand before or that people had digimon before?" Suddenly he got up to see Blank and Zorra hug each other.

Cain sat up from the ground. He felt the familiar itching on his chest as before. He quickly groaned and atempted to get up. But fell over. It was as if he was suddenly heavier then before. "Ugggh. What now". Cain finally mustered enough strength and got up. He quickly found his pants and began to put them on.

"So what was going on when I was sleeping?" He said groggily. But then he heard a slight clanking. He looked down and noticed some spare change had fumbled its way out of his pocket. Damn he thought. Then he began to bend over to pick it up. All of the sudden he heard a very loud "Riiiiipppp". Cain stood up slightly embarrassed. He slowly started to rub the back of his pants and noticed there was a very large rip there. Like the ones in cartoons where very large people ripped their clothes.

Cain was blushing. He was very embarrassed due to the state of his pants. He walked over to Blank and asked her "Um.... Blank. Do you have any clothes that I can borrow? I um... Ripped my pants"

Cain knew that Blank would probably laugh her head off. He walked over to his sneakers and began to put them on knowing that he would probably not get to sleep for a while. But when he placed them on he felt a very large amount of pain and pressure in his shoes. He took them off with a vengeance. Noticing his feet were much bigger then before. "Um and some shoes if you have any..." Cain walked over to the blanket on the floor that he tried to sleep under. He kicked it over. Then he began to complain. "Um Blank, do you have another cot?" He said while pointing towards Blank's cot near the back of the cave. "I can't seem to get to sleep on the floor."

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank and Zorra both laugh together, "Ok Cain here.." she passes him a pair of pants she wore that year when she was a little fatter then normal, And a pair of Black boots just like the ones she was wearing now. "Just keep them in one piece please."

Renemon giggles, "I'm gonna-" she sound of distant wings gets her attencion, her eyes flash, "There is something...." The sound disappears. "nevermind, must have been an owl."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

From the darkness red eyes watch them, "Not an owl my dear... Not an owl at all." A dark voice whispers and the eyes disappear as though they were never there, The dark creature watched them, even with eyes closed it was able to see what they were doing, the Girl, the Boy, the Fox, even the dinosaur came back with food and he watched. "I'll get the lot of you, they may have failed but I will not."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Renemon giggles and hugs Commandramon, "How did you find them?" she gasps taking some jelly filled roles from him, "I havn't had one of these since Lonley made them."

"he cooked also?" Blank asks taking a peice of bread.

Renemon nods, "He did a lot of stuff."

The girls giggled together as girls do, Comandramon sat next to them eating his bread, he left a piece for Cain who was still trying to get the boots on. "They always throw the bread that doesn't sell at the bakery away, even if it's still perfectly good." he says smiling big.

They laugh, not noticing when a shadowy figure crosses the mouth of the cave taking a hair scrunchy that Blank had worn a short time ago, The shadow smells it inhaling her very essence, he liked this tamer, maybe he could get rid of that Fox and take her for himself, he chuckles evilly to himself from the tall tree he watched them from.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain saw the pants and boots thrown to him. "Thanks" He said while slightly embarresed. He quickly put the boots on with slight difficulty. Then finally he noticed the boots actually fit well. Okay pants time. He took his existing pants off with great difficulty. But suddenly he saw something. His underwear had ripped as well. Oh damn it.

Cain walked over to Blank and with an embarresed tone he quickly whispered into her ear. "Um......Blank. I....uh ripped my underwear. Can I perhaps..... Borrow some?"

Cain knew without a doubt that she would laugh her head off. So he just stood there with the blanket shielding himself.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Blank turned to him unable to believe what he had said, "Really?" She looks threw the bag of clouts and pulls out a pair of white panties that looked like something that a bride would wear on her wedding night, "This is all i have that isn't a thong." she smiles, "I'll have to do Cain."

She giggles at Cain's scarlet face, "We wont Tell." Renemon promises crossing her heart.

"Not a soul." Comandramon says mimicking Renemon's movement.

Blank did the same, "We'll turn away so we don't see you change ok Cain?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back