• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon: Totem Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
Years
  • ShadowPlotmon was slightly suspicious of ShadowWizarmon, but more so with CommanDramon as she gave a slight smirk. "At least he's not a wimp, except when he has to take orders from a human. And for the record. . . SHE'S NOT my precious anything! SHE is just a silly, stupid human who can't do anything without someone near her!" covered ShadowPlotmon unsure of why she was making such a big deal about her true feelings.

As ShadowWizarmon lead the way, ShadowPlotmon shook her head. "Did I happen to mention that DeviDramon had flown her out of here? And need I tell you that DeviDramon is a Dark Dragon who is probably higher in rank then this pathetic wimp?" asked ShadowPlotmon, her lion like tail swaying behind her and her long fluffy ears bounded a bit from side to side as she walked.

She was rather board and couldn't stand all the silence. She did get rid of her feelings to join up with the bad guys and Pat being stolen was the best part for it.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • OOC: Hey all. I'm back. Sorry about my absense. I'll post when I get off work in about three hours or so.

IN:

Mira's D-Arc began to beep as she looked at it blinking in the darkness of the night in her room on the dresser. Mira quickly stood up and ran to the desk picking up the D-Arc. She pushed a button and the arrow popped up and began to spin around as Mira looked to TriAmbermon who was slowly stirring.

"TriAmbermon, we have to get to that digimon." stated Mira when she heard a voice come from her D-Arc. Mira was surprised she nearly dropped her D-Arc and quickly caught. "Let's go TriAmbermon." Mira quickly pulled on her light pink rob as she was in her silk blue pajama pants with a white french drawing cats on it and a silk tank top light blue.

They ran toward the area as Mira was unsure of where to go, but followed the arrow of her D-Arc.

MEANWHiLE

DeviDramon was sitting outside a cave just outside a small, lone mountain. He blocked the entrance where Pat was placed inside. The cave was in the deep forest where there were other shadow digimon living. (Will have the digimon ready when we get to the forest.) DeviDramon smirked as he knew what was going to happen next.

IN THE CAVE

Pat was left unconcious and laying ont he ground. In the deepest, darkest part of the cave was a slight sliver of strip in the air. It glowed lightly and myst surrounded it, but it remained in that place. Slight movements could be seen passing by it blacking out the silver white and returned.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OOC: Srry guys. I'm gunna quit... I just can't RP anymore... I have the time... just not the motivation... not to mention I'm quite depressed as of lately. So.. yah. /= I'm out... I don't want you guys to wade on me or whatnot.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • OOC: Well it seems that I will hold off this rp until people return. I will send a message to the monitor and let them know to put this rp on hold.

I REPEAT this rp will be put on hold until everyone returns.

Thanks. Netta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back