• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yes... for now. XD Plot development... away! XD

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    On the other hand, only one of the digimon of the people you mentioned has had more than... what, twenty minutes of fighting experience? They might all be extra-ordinary Digimon since they're Tamer Digimon, but that stuff has to come with some sense of time.

And in my case I haven't been doing much with Monochromon's reactions because I've had baaaaaaad experiences in the past (not in PC) with people mad that I participated in an RP fight in such a way that didn't keep things choreographed to what they envisioned. The ****s XD

So yeah unless told otherwise I'mma just leave more important "boss" reactions to Fuyu or the person's character that the episode's plot is centered around. Unless asked to hurry things along; I've had my fun of throwing characters away so that they aren't clogging up the plot. Literally ;p

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    As long as Monochromon doesn't die I'm cool with whatever. XD That goes for most bosses. I'll comment here when it doesn't. Dunno if I'll post today.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Yeah, but that's because they had Patamon as a Rookie level at the time; without Patamon they'd have been screwed. There's no other excuse logical enough ;p

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    ^haha^, Who should post next, logically.

By which I mean, what would make the most sense. Because everyone's more or less in a cluster atm.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Lucy can't do anything until someone posts about noticing him and Samara. She busted the doors to the gym open you know. So, whoever is in there right now would be the next logical poster. XD At least as far as our story goes, unless you wanted to react to Samara punching the door open.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Well, in case you were worried this was too easy well... yeah... Nideous, simple explanation, we're screwed.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Probably. Just to convince people to run. XD

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Well, I threw Haru and Luna in S.Greymon's spotlight, so this escape is going to be fun ;p

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • So what hap- *reads Fuyu's most recent post* BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

Fun Fact: SkullGreymon use to scare me when I was little. ._.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • SKULLGREYMON?! D:

/used to had nightmares about him =P

Well, not really; he was cool! ^^
    He could of acted as a side villain in Digimon Adventure 01. :3

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yeah if he had lasted more than an episode. :D Yes I suggest running and hiding. Someone can grab Haru. They don't have to though.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Hmmm, I guess I never thought of whether Zach would be corageous or not. He'll probably just let Kudamon lead the way.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Get Haru out of there? Nonsense! Based on this survival roll he as has, uh... -throws a set of dice-

-lands a twenty-three- o . o'... GETEMOUTGETEMOUTGETEMOUTGETEMOUT!!!!!

... Or if no one wants to be a hero then I'll just create some kind of opening myself TT w TT

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hmm... if no one volunteers to save poor Haru, I have an entrance worthy of Digimon! XD Though I dunno... Scarf has me rather curious now. XD

Back