• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I think I know what it is anyway, Game Over, if I'm on the right track, you foreshadowed it way too much for if you're trying to keep it secret, but effectively... ;D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    XD I'm going to enjoy this I bet... XD I'll post the awesome after Scarf replies to Wes.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • XD Okay then, I'll give you guys until tomorrow night. No one posts, entrance time! Haru kind of needs to survive. XD

Naku I think he's still in that hallway unless he followed Sammy or something. ^^

Ooookay, so um... I guess I'll just skip to Sam entering the... where are we? In a courtyard of some sorts, the gymnasium, or what? And then... well, I guess there's not too much I can do without screwing something up, so I'll throw him into interactions with... Day? I dunno, they did get off to a bad start, so why don't we make it worse? X3

@Miss Doronjo & Game Over1375 - Is there going to be some sort of romance going on?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    SHH! Naku they won't tell us. XD And we're in the gym/clock tower area, the center of the school. OR it was. XD Yes, evil character interaction! Day will be so oblivious.

Nakuzami

Years
  • SHH! Naku they won't tell us. XD And we're in the gym/clock tower area, the center of the school. OR it was. XD Yes, evil character interaction! Day will be so oblivious.

Okay then, I'll start my post. I'll have it up soon... unless homework calls me away, stupid homework X3
    And we're fighting a SkullGreymon... okay! This should be interesting... but...*has to go Google SkullGreymon for all dat little info*
    Romantic romance is so romantic~

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • *gets the frying pan out* You say something Nakuzami?

Anyways, *yawns* I'm glad that the ball is rolling again for this RP.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Either running for his life from Megidramon or running for her life from Day. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Megidramon? When did he make an appearance?

@ Nideous: Dude... Don't do this to me bro. In the end, I'll have the bigger blunt object. XD

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    XD My bad, I was just talking to someone about him. No SkullGreymon. XD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Wait, when did we start comparing weapons? *Pulls out RPG Launcher.*

Say hello to my little friend! XD

@Fuyu: Hm... I might do that. Running from Day. Skullgreymon doesn't scare her. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • ... I swear, I will go Modern Warfare on you Nideous. XD LOL

And Lucy isn't scared of SkullGreymon? O.O

EDIT: In other news, this is my 900th post!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    SHH! Naku they won't tell us. XD And we're in the gym/clock tower area, the center of the school. OR it was. XD Yes, evil character interaction! Day will be so oblivious.

IDK why, but I pictured them in the gymnasium with a giant whole blown through the wall that opens up to the Clock Tower, even though that probably isn't correct.

@Everybody, stop trying to "pry open the sub-plot folder of Wes/Kathy" .........

Everyone's Digimon's reactions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grly9ZvHcw4 And know that isn't the "F Word"

Nakuzami

Years
  • *Pulls giant tree out of the ground* I believe my object is bigger, no?

Well, Ima post in like three seconds, as soon as I add all the pretty little stuff. Hurray to Sam/Hawkmon's failed attempt at destroying SkullGreymon!

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I've had a looooooooooooot of stuff to do today, so I got online late tonight.

at least I managed to do the necessary school work and get in at least one post. That's literally the only good news to report on today...

anyhow I'm off to bed! 'night all X3

Back