• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I hear you, Cirrus. The end of first term was Tuesday, and everything was absolutely insane this week. Not to mention the fact that I got sick Wednesday, but could not afford to miss that day and yesterday, and still kind of facing small after effects. Fortunately nothing bad happened, and my sacrifice was rewarded with A's and A+'s in all my academic classes. AP classes are more strenuous than they are legitimately difficult...

*ahem* So yeah that's why I've been away for a while and haven't been on as of late; my apologies.

... And I just remembered I'm going to have to write up omakes for both Haru and Hiroshi... More typing!!! YAY!!! ... TT w TT

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Posted at Cirrus. Rich is talking about a mile a minute, so Lou may or may not understand what's coming out of his mouth.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hm... Game... I activate the surprise and confusion technique. He could also smooth things over with the police... I dunno. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Hm... How to smooth things over with the popo... Armadimon is easy to disguise (y'all will see what I mean by that here soon hopefully). Wes is a smooth dude... I have something being formed... How about head for the hills? XD

EDIT: W00T! 1,000th post ftw! Only took... Three years to do it! XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Game Over - Only 1000? Pfft~! I have 160% of that. :P

@Nideous - I... still can't understand how you did that... A lot of that had to be spam! No way you got all of that so quickly without spamming! X3

Well~ Sam is just going to put Ruffles in his backpack, then go home WITHOUT AN INTERROGATION. DUN DUN DUN DUN~!!!!!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I did it by posting a lot in a myrad of RPs... :D And if Lucy wakes up, she won't be answering any questions. And it would be funny if :7: they tried to take him to the hospital. XD

Nakuzami

Years
  • I've been in plenty RPs, and I only have half that many posts~ D':
    What is up with that Eevee icon you've had in every post and VM and EVERYTHING lately?

Well, I'm about to post~!
    Anybody's character feel like falling in love with Sam~? Not immediately, lol, but I figured I'd ask. Who knows, it could help with his character development, plus I'm a bit bored~ :3

Nideous

Years
  • lol, I spammed my RPs. :D

And as for the Eevee, :7: I'm having my character in Pokemon Trainer Academy get one. Until it actually shows up, however, I will put it in everything I type.

I would offer Lucy, but she's a dude, even if he doesn't know the difference right now. Unless you wanted her to develope a bit of a crush on Sam. But I leave that up to you. XD Seriously, one of my Omakes is going to be Lucy getting put in a dress. XD It's going to be funny as hell.

Nakuzami

Years
  • lol, I spammed my RPs. :D

And as for the Eevee, :7: I'm having my character in Pokemon Trainer Academy get one. Until it actually shows up, however, I will put it in everything I type.

I would offer Lucy, but she's a dude, even if he doesn't know the difference right now. Unless you wanted her to develope a bit of a crush on Sam. But I leave that up to you. XD Seriously, one of my Omakes is going to be Lucy getting put in a dress. XD It's going to be funny as hell.

Ohmigawd, your character confuses me. Lol X3
    Lol, you can have her-er... him, develop a crush on Sam if you want, but... I dunno, Lol. That could lead to some interesting moments, especially since Sam probably can't tell what Lucy is either, and will probably ignore her-uh... him, for a while.

I'm... not quite sure how to write/what to write for and Omake. I read about what an Omake is yesterday, but... not quite sure~

Nideous

Years
  • Lucy confuses you? Good. That was the point. I'm sure you noticed how I occasionally switch the gender pronouns for when my posts are in Lucy's POV, and I avoid them completely for Samara's POV. :7: That's right, not even Samara knows if Lucy is a boy or a girl right now. XD

And I might do that. :D It would lead to some hilarious interaction and developement for Lucy. As well as some awkward moments for Sam. XD

I don't know either. That's why I'm going to wait to see someone else's example. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Omake's are gonna be fun! I plan on having Wes and Armadimon doing all sorts of crazy stuff! XD Maybe even a crossover with another character of mine or two. :3

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    @Nideous: That's fine by me, now that you said that I wanna see what Lucy will do when he/she/both/the lizard/wut?/breaking physics and the fifth wall/hurhurhur wakes up. Maybe Hiroshi will throw Lucy at the cop and make a break for it if Lucy only struggles without actually getting free... that sounds like fun! And Plotmon can bite at his legs for doing it. Heheheheh!! XD

Oh, and I've helped you with the whole gender ambiguity, too. That part was also a little funny

@Nakuzami: I thought Hawkmon was injured :0

and a random question: have you considered having Samuel trying to nickname Hawkmon "Sanders?" KFC for the win :p

Nakuzami

Years
  • @Nideous: That's fine by me, now that you said that I wanna see what Lucy will do when he/she/both/the lizard/wut?/breaking physics and the fifth wall/hurhurhur wakes up. Maybe Hiroshi will throw Lucy at the cop and make a break for it if Lucy only struggles without actually getting free... that sounds like fun! And Plotmon can bite at his legs for doing it. Heheheheh!! XD

Oh, and I've helped you with the whole gender ambiguity, too. That part was also a little funny

@Nakuzami: I thought Hawkmon was injured :0

and a random question: have you considered having Samuel trying to nickname Hawkmon "Sanders?" KFC for the win :p

Ho gawd, confuzzling much? ;~;

Well, he was while battling SkullGreymon because he was thrown into a wall which knocked him out. Due to that he was weak for a while, but strong enough to still hit SkullGreymon once more... he just needed a rest, whereas Sam got hurt. :O

Er... that KFC reference thing just flew over my head, and I don't think it plans on coming back. Meaning... I don't get it. :S I don't know who/what "Sanders" is...

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    The colonel, of course!

The general stereotype for military ranks is that they are all good at preparing chicken! (Colonel Sanders, General Tao(sp?)) ;p

Nakuzami

Years
  • The colonel, of course!

The general stereotype for military ranks is that they are all good at preparing chicken! (Colonel Sanders, General Tao(sp?)) ;p

Ooooooooooh, gotcha... although... that is a rather odd stereotype?

"Oh hai dar, who are you?"
    "I am colonel-"
    "OH! A colonel? Can you make chicken?!"
    "Er no... I-"
    "So you're NOT a colonel?"
    "I am but, I don't-"
    "Good-bye you colonel imposter. It's obvious you're not a colonel if you can't make me some chicken!"

Yeah, right? That makes sense. :P

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Perfect sense!! Glad we're thinking alike, Naku ;p

But I believe the general point of this was to suggest that it might be funny for Hawkmon to be possibly nicknamed "Sanders."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Lol, now that I've been playing TWEWY all day, when you say "Naku" I almost read it as "Neku". :P

Yeah... lol, that's not gonna happen. X3 Sanders is an odd name, I think Sam will continue to torture Hawkmon by calling him Ruffles. Perhaps "H.R." (Hawkmon-Ruffles) or something down the road... SOMETHING.

Back