• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    X needs help. Help his sorry butt XD Or get the other people to safety. Regardless, my next post shall mostly wrap things up... hopefully.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys just a heads up. I likely will not be on much tomorrow or the day after. I'll be on at night but that's about it, unless I can snag wifi. I'm at a convention most of the weekend. So if Game and Skymin (or just one at this point) post while I'm gone, rest assured I'll have the post ready to end this.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Awesome! I've been a little hard pressed to post thanks to work and such but hopefully tonight I can squeeze one in!

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I was on hiatus for a few days trying to preserve my sanity as I worked on the rough draft for my senior project report; it didn't go so well (for my sanity, anyways) - w -'|||

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • You know, I have three attacks. I know one of them hits the enemy with the paws in an epic punch. And another is a tackle type of attack. But what did Puppy Howling do again? I can't remember, and Wikis don't like my comp. Also, I can't remember what else the tackle attack did. Hm...

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    The Sledge Dash just tackles and Puppy Howling paralyzes the enemy. ^_^

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I haven't even had the chance to use Sledge Dash yet. I've been too busy using my awesome Petit Punches!!! ... And I guess Skullgreymon is paralyzed, because that is what Samara just did. :D

Also, how exactly does howling at something paralyze it? What, does it stop, look at Plot(hole)mon and go 'D'awww'' :D Or something like that? I don't get it...

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Probably supposed to emit shockwaves that disrupt the thought process and makes the enemy feel numb; kind of like hearing a sudden loud noise that makes you recoil. That or the myriad of bubbles exploding on SkullGreymon's body helps! XD

In fact, someone could probably say that their attacks work in conjunction with Lunamon's Lop-Ear Ripple and increase the rate of explosions further.

Oh, and I've been meaning to propose something for a while: since things are going episode by episode as of right now, perhaps we should save any "off-screen" interaction with Digimon and off-topic interactions with other characters for the beginning of episodes? As in, when a new episode starts, there can be an added segment before the real post for the episode to fill in the blanks of what happened between the end of the last episode and the start of the new one.

(Example: in my last post I had Haru convince Luna to use Lop-Ear Ripple by offering to reward her with letting her have whatever she wanted for dinner that night. It probably goes without saying that we don't want to hold the next episode up having to resolve this part (assuming that a day is going to go by between episodes this time; it might not if Fuyu decides that it's from the battle with SkullGreymon to the organization's base or what have you), but I personally want to progress further with that plot device for both the lulz and the development of Haru and Luna's relationship as partners.)

Is it necessary? Not really, but I'm going to do it anyhow. It might as well be optional. Can other people do this, too? **** no! None of you get to copy me!! Why not? It gives a more specific place to incorporate possible bond growth and may inspire ideas for the episode and/or the ones following.

... Not to mention I already thought up several "cutscenes" of interaction between Haru and Luna that I think are absolutely funny (at least to me ;p) and want to use in this RP. Can anyone say "Monster-movie hijinks?" ;p

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    XD Yes! Do it! They will be omakes! Anybody is welcome to!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Manga extras are always fun. And sorry for not having posted but Kudamon is trying to be reasonable and not fight. What an idiot. So there isn't much for Zach to do.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    *calls on Navi* Hey! Listen!

I have made the second to last post before the second episode! After I post my last post, that is the best time to do omakes! It will take me a bit to post the start of the second episode but it's plotted out. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Fuyu... I swear, if you try to bring Navi into this again I'll find a very heavy blunt object to strike you with. XD jk jk Seriously though, no Navi.

I'll get a post up sooner or later.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    It looks like things were kinda slow, so I did a mini-epic post. Lucy was picked up by Hiroshi, and Samuel was picked up by Haru then suddenly dropped. Do with that as you will.

... Oh, and Haru might be a little late arriving at the meeting spot. That happens sometimes probably a lot. ;p

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • And this

Is why I cannot have good things.

x_x

Conclusion of midterms. NaNo looms on the horizon.

I am a busy person. I will try to devote myself to a schedule of ONE mandated post a week, however - definitely no less, but sometimes I cannot post more.

/ posted

Also, if anyone would like to bunny my character whenever I'm absent - go for it (if you feel you can get her personality correct).

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Okeydokey Scarf. :D And Cirrus it's cool. Everybody's all busy and stuff. :)

Back