• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon vs Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Pokemon all the way. I doubt anyone will say Digimon as it failed so badly.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Pokemon all the way. I doubt anyone will say Digimon as it failed so badly.
    Aparently, you've never heard of me,
    I like them Both, Digimon can talk and they can go back on their evolution stage, Pokemon however, are well....more animal based? Digimon is mostly dinosaurs and dragons

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Seeing as this was put in the Other Games forum, I'm guessing it's specifically asking about the games, not the anime. Pokémon all the way. I've played a few Digimon games and they haven't been able to top the quality gaming experience that comes with Pokémon.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Digimon was awful, anyone who says otherwise is awful.

Pokemon were, are, and always will be better. End of discussion.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Well dut to the fact that this is a Pokemon forum where we discuss and appreciate Pokemon, with lots of references to Pokemon, I'd have to go with...

...Digimon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like digimon because it is unique in some ways. Pokemon is much more higher quality though.

Years
    Based on anime: Digimon
    Based on games: Pokemon

Oh well, I forgot that the English version of the Digimon anime sucks hell. (no offense)
    Of course Pokemon is better related to games but the first season of Digimon is awesome. :3

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Anime: Digimon > Pokemon
    Games: Pokemon > Digimon

They are pretty even for me. Digimon's anime was just so much more interesting than Pokemon which had the same formula over and over again. Sure, the last 2 seasons of Digimon weren't that great (4 and 5, but especially 4), but that's what my box set of season one is for :)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    The anime for Pokemon is WAY to childish, which is why most adults think the game is too.
    Digimon's anime however is much more action, and for the games too, and Dark Aron, you don't have to complete the game in one night, you just have to find a PS1(2?) memory card.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Anime: Digimon > Pokemon
    Games: Pokemon > Digimon

They are pretty even for me. Digimon's anime was just so much more interesting than Pokemon which had the same formula over and over again. Sure, the last 2 seasons of Digimon weren't that great (4 and 5, but especially 4), but that's what my box set of season one is for :)

Agree! I used to love the Digimon anime and they at least made each series significantly different (new ways to Digivolve, etc.) in that respect it pwned Pokémon.

However its just not gaming material, there Pokémon wins because it is so formulaic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back