• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dirty thoughts.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
  • Probably about once a day. I don't have dirty thoughts every day. Mostly I have them on days when I'm not busy. Occasionally it will happen more than once a day.

Because I'm Muslim, I'm discouraged from expressing these thoughts. I'm supposed to wait until I'm married to act out on them, and even then only with whoever becomes my wife. Still, my parents are fully aware of the fact that I have these thoughts - I had to confess after my mother walked in on me. They say it's natural for teenagers to feel lusty but that I should try to control it.

Yukari

After Reading through this! I must be one of only a handful of people on here who isn't a pervert. :P I find It... Disgusting, and just plain wrong. I guess that must be weird but It's true. To the point that I actually HATE... you know what. I really don't care for things that are considered "Sexual" either.

But that's just me

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Well, I tend to have dirty thoughts in my head almost all day, but it gets really bad when I am about to go to sleep. I have my boyfriend's hoodie on two pillows to snuggle against, and I can't help but think that if it was him, then.....and then I have a problem that needs taken care of before I can finally fall asleep.

Back