• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    You're a beast at photoshop. XD

You should post up some more of those cosplaying ones, Kura!
    Haha I had a bunch on my PC blog but I don't think anyone saw..

Thanks GavZ and Fox! :) I took the snow picture around the winter last year, although I never got around to posting it, and the first picture I took fairly recently. :P

Also, Kura, you look very pretty! I like the Jaden cosplay. :D

Yay! You know that I'm Jaden! ;_; Many people didn't recognize me.. not many people know what GX is..

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Haha I had a bunch on my PC blog but I don't think anyone saw..

Yay! You know that I'm Jaden! ;_; Many people didn't recognize me.. not many people know what GX is..
    Being hoest Kura i haven't a clue what any of that stuff means ^^
    I only use Gimp But i only wish i was as Epic as you!
    Your pics are first rate!! You could make a living from being a graphic artist or something xD

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Oh my gosh, Will you are possibly the hottest person I have EVER seen in my entire life, I just stare in awe whenever I look at you, simply stunning.<3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I got new pictures!!!

JessicaH, you look cute. :) *Blushes*

Its a shame by battery is dead, then I'd have more pictures up for you guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back