• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
    Looking good Kagura ^-^ Long hair looks nice imo, and nice job Photoshopping!

Thank you very much. ^_^
    And yes, I've been growing my hair since last year. It used to be really short, like, Fade 3 short, then I just randomly decided to grow it one day, lol. Thanks again for the compliment. :)

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years

Thank you very much. ^_^
    And yes, I've been growing my hair since last year. It used to be really short, like, Fade 3 short, then I just randomly decided to grow it one day, lol. Thanks again for the compliment. :)
    Haha, you say randomly decided to grow it like it grows like that overnight.. anywho, No problem ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Nice workout body you've got there, GavZ. *2 thumbs up*.
    *giggles* Nice chemistry you guys x3

Like the pikachu photo, GavZ. xD

oh, and WK, you don't really look up in your photos! Look... towards the sun! There it is! *points* ... I'm just messing, some good photos.. xD

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Omg laichuu if u dont mind me saying: you are one hawt tomali.

I plan on posting pics sometime this week once i find my cam.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've uploaded my pics, please feel free to let me know how unbelievably smexy I am. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @ Laichuu ~ You are very pretty. You actually look exactly like one of my real-life friends..o.o.
    @ Timbjerr ~ You look like my brother! o:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Laichuu: Like Shirayuki, Ctep and pretty much everyone else said, you're really pretty. Also, I love your boots.

@Suki: It might be silly but it's also cute, just like you.

@dark aron: You. Are. Adorable.

@Timbjerr: I wouldn't mind a plush toy version of you. You look really huggable.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I posted mine last night. It's from a few months ago but I didn't feel like digging around a camera, putting it on the computer, and then uploading a more recent one.

@ dark aron: I love that Shinx plush! Where'd you get it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back