• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    @GavZ: You're cute ^^

@Dan LegitTrading: Don't feel self-conscious, you look good!

@Edward Cullen: You're adorkable as always.

@FalconJoker: I like the raised eyebrow pic. And I like the tattoo that you have.

Thanks xD
    It's kinda wierd hearing it from a guy but thanks all the same xD

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Aww, thanks, that means a lot coming from you, no matter how corny that sounds, haha! You're very pretty, so.. yeah. And how the heck is your skin so like.. perfect looking? xD I'm jealous

Hahaha! Thanks! :D Perfect looking? I don't know, I don't even do anything to it.

As I promised, new pics are up...

@Natalie: You're really pretty! I love your hair.

Thanks!:D

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • @ sparkle, you're pretty.

I totally agree :B

@Natalie: You're really pretty! I love your hair.

I totally agree with that too. xD

@JAD0109
    I was laughing hysterically when I saw that picture of you in front of cinderella castle. You have a "srs bussnss" face on, looking all tough, then the backdrop is a nice prancy white castle from Cinderella. Lol @ the irony

JAD0109

Osu!
    Years
  • I totally agree with that too. xD

@JAD0109
    I was laughing hysterically when I saw that picture of you in front of cinderella castle. You have a "srs bussnss" face on, looking all tough, then the backdrop is a nice prancy white castle from Cinderella. Lol @ the irony

Well, you know...

You're not supposed to look happy at Disney.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Kura, your pics are cool; haha very nice cosplaying :]

And I've seen lots of pics and there's lots of cute and pretty people on here! ^=^;

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Kura, your pics are cool; haha very nice cosplaying :]

And I've seen lots of pics and there's lots of cute and pretty people on here! ^=^;
    ^ this is very true!
    Kura, awesome pictures~ in the first one, what's that building to the right? The white one? It's cool xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, Sparkle you're pretty :] but are you really only 14? You look older than that, no offence, but good!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Hahaha.. I have no idea. It's photoshopped. I changed the background to a picture I found on gettyimages X3 Haha.. the original photo was taken in my bathroom. I'm such a loser.

:3 Meh~

You're a beast at photoshop. XD

You should post up some more of those cosplaying ones, Kura!

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Thanks GavZ and Fox! :) I took the snow picture around the winter last year, although I never got around to posting it, and the first picture I took fairly recently. :P

Also, Kura, you look very pretty! I like the Jaden cosplay. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back