• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Years
To add a bit more incentive...

ANYONE WHO VOTES GETS DOUBLE THE CHANCE IN THE RAFFLE FOR THE LIGHTSABER

I will extend this phase by three hours (because lack of votes and I took an AP test today which took 3 hours *barf* so I'm exhausted)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
[VOTE] No One. I'm gonna go ride Pirates while we don't kill anyone though cause it's my favorite ride. :) :) :)

Years
Night 1

The characters gathered in front of the Tomorrowland sign. Each one cast a ballot in a futuristic box. Each ballot made a click sound as it was received by the machine. However, less than half of the people gathered had bothered to vote. Not to mention that all votes that were cast were either blank, or had funny doodles on them. It looks like nobody wanted to be the one to start the killing.

It was then that the machine began to whir, emitting a foul odor and showering the area with sparks.

"Malfunction! Unable to process null data. Abort program. Abort pro...."

Suddenly a bright blue lightsaber was stuck into the machine. Many characters gawked at the scene, but one quick fellow snatched it up before anyone else could react. It seems like jdthebud now held the blade with confidence. Only he knows what it is truly capable of.

A wild and crazy Klippy decided to go ride Pirates of the Caribbean instead of attending the voting. He even convinced Runiel and Desinishon to join him on the ride. They all goofed off and had fun! Unfortunately for them, the others didn't think their little escapade was so funny and decided not to let them vote tomorrow.

Nobody was killed!
Klippy, Runiel, and Desinishon may not vote tomorrow!

Notice: From now on voting for no-one will have consequences if it is the majority vote. Proceed at your own risk!

Also: Making fun comments may trigger special events! Some are good, but others, like today's, are bad!

Klippy as ???
Desinishon as ???
Bardothren as ???
Collector Elwood as ???
Anna as ???
aeternum as ???
Rainbow as ???
Davepetasprite^2 as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Elektra Heart as ???
Youmu as ???
Nina as ???
jdthebud as ???
Absol used bite! as ???
alexkaz61 as ???
Etherion as ???
Runiel as ???
CatmanDaTrainer as ???
Mana as ???
Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Day 2

After going their separate ways and completing their individual tasks, the Keepers gathered at Star Tours, meeting their Stormtroopr friend.

"I think I've found a clue as to how you can defeat the Overtakers on the ride, sir!"

Finn thanked the trooper and the five of them boarded the shuttle.

A distressed C-3PO attempts to fly the shuttle, when suddenly the ride begins to shake. A group of villains stood outside the shuttle, the controls to the ride smoking ans sputtering. The Stormtrooper fired his blaster, three shots hitting their targets. One Keeper had their hat blasted off, but was not hurt, a Magic Broom that was cleaning up was hit in the handle and began to burn, and The Evil Queen was wounded by the blast.

The shuttle shook, and then did a barrel roll. The ride was not intended to withstand what it was going through. But the Keepers were focused on finding the clue.

"You have a rebel spy on board!" A Stormtrooper on the screen shouted. The next line was supposed to show a picture of someone on the ride and then demand that you hand them over, however instead of showing one of the Keepers the ride displayed an image of a fountain pen.

"This pen can be used to save the parks," said a voice that sounded a lot like Walt Disney's, "Please find it, and use it to protect my legacy!"

The ride slammed to a stop, but unfortunately Willa's restraining beam couldn't hold up. She probably would have survived, had she not eaten that delicious apple that was sitting at the ride's entrance. Her head hit the front screen, a sickening crunch sounded, and then everything went silent.

"Willa? Willa!" yelled Charlene. "You've got to get up!"

"She's dead." Maybeck said, defeated.

Collector Elwood has died
He was Willa

Stitch was visited by the cloaked figure, and became Stitch. Ariel was visited by Maleficent, who gave her legs in exchange for joining their cause. Ariel was ready to serve them.

Chernabog stayed behind at Star Tours and lapped up the blood. The blood of a Keeper was the only thing that could speed up the process of waking him up. The time it would have taken was now shortened by two phases.

Klippy as ???
Desinishon as ???
Bardothren as ???
Collector Elwood as Willa
Anna as ???
aeternum as ???
Rainbow as ???
Davepetasprite^2 as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Elektra Heart as ???
Youmu as ???
Nina as ???
jdthebud as ???
Absol used bite! as ???
alexkaz61 as ???
Etherion as ???
Runiel as ???
CatmanDaTrainer as ???
Mana as ???
Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
W-what happened to me??
The last thing I remember was eating this apple the nice old lady gave me the other day and then suddenly everything went black...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Okay, so we know Stormtrooper, and Stitch are now Keeper-sided, while Tigger and Ariel are Maf-sided. And we are now one Keeper down.,,

Seems it's going bad for the Keepers imo.

Back