• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Years
    Night 2

The broom was bristling with anger. Its hotheadedness was what caused it to explode at the others.

"Why don't you just kill me?" it screamed.

"Put me out of my misery! It's not like you even care!"

Apparently the others didn't care, as they took this opportunity to vote. They didn't even need a machine to count the votes. It was unanimous.

Someone managed to get their hands on a lumber axe, who knows what that was doing laying around, and started hacking away at the already dying Youmu. Flaming splinters scattered about, until all that was left was a bucket.

Youmu has died!
    He was The Broom

"Why didn't it just put itself out?" someone asked.

"You idiot! That's not water, that's acid!"

But their conversation was cut short when the pieces began to fly through the air, a tornado of flaming splinters. The pieces tore at clothing, burned flesh, and scratched anything in their path. The enchanted broomstick reassembled, but the anti-death enchantment was more powerful than the wizard who made it had intended. Pieces of wood from rides, signs, and buildings flew through the air to aid the broom's reconstruction.

When all was completed, the Army of Broomsticks was back, and boy did they look angry.

Apparently nobody died, again

Klippy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Collector Elwood as Willa
    Anna as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Rainbow as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Youmu as The Army of Broomsticks
    Nina as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Runiel as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Mana as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

Years
    Day 3

Philby narrowed down their search to a small list of rides. The pen was definitely at one of them. Each one was picked for a different reason, some good, and others, like this one, were a bit of a stretch. They were currently searching through Ariel's Undersea Adventure.

"Don't you think I know what I'm doing?" Philby said to Finn, although he was beginning to doubt himself as well.

"Not really, no."

"Well, shut up." was his response.

Ariel walked over to the ride's control panel, ready to sabotage the ride for her friends, but instead was shocked to find that the group of Overtakers was already there sabotaging it themselves. It looks like her ability was wasted, although she did get a lovely pair of legs out of the deal.

The ride's doors closed, and the noise of rushing water filled the ride. The water flooded the ride almost instantly, however Philby saved the day.

A pop and a hiss sounded from a cylindrical object in his hand, and within moments the bright blue blade cut through the door, releasing the torrent of water as well as a few soggy Keepers. Nobody would die today, not on Philby's watch.

The Evil Queen smiled wickedly as her spell succeeded in healing her wound. She was thrilled that she could hand out an apple tomorrow night, missing tonight's opportunity had made her as angry as the brooms.

The cloaked figure decided to recruit The Army of Brooms, unfortunately the brooms said no. Or rather, they threw acid at him and tried to splash him with enchanted soap suds, but that pretty much means no.

After the failed ride sabotage, the Overtakers visited Rajah. Rajah decided that a life a crime wouldn't be so bad. Just look at Aladdin, He's a thief who married a princess!

Nobody has died, but I have a feeling that multiple people will today.
    And if they don't, then I'll just kill some people off anyway.

Klippy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Collector Elwood as Willa
    Anna as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Rainbow as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Youmu as The Army of Broomsticks
    Nina as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Runiel as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Mana as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Oh no, this 'cloaked figure' is probably gonna die soon, if the acid is actually something real and not just plot.

Also, does that mean that Jd is confirmed as Philby?

Years
  • Oh no, this 'cloaked figure' is probably gonna die soon, if the acid is actually something real and not just plot.

Also, does that mean that Jd is confirmed as Philby?

Not sure, it just seems like some flavor text. I sort of doubted the brooms could be recruited in such a state.

Yeah, I'd say so! Unless you can hand the lightsaber off to someone else...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, thanks to whoever keeps boosting me. I now know all the rides the Keepers will be riding through Night Five.

I'll keep it to myself for now so that the Overtakers won't know who to hit, though they wouldn't know anyways unless they've already recruited that person.

Years
  • Oh, thanks to whoever keeps boosting me. I now know all the rides the Keepers will be riding through Night Five.

I'll keep it to myself for now so that the Overtakers won't know who to hit, though they wouldn't know anyways unless they've already recruited that person.

That's probably for the best to keep it to yourself. There's not really a way to warn the Keepers without tipping off the Overtakers to either recruit or sabotage in the future. Sucks we missed a chance to recruit another character with the Broom mistake. :|

Years
  • So,

[KILL]Nina

Now we know there are 4 mafia player and possibly 3 recruited person so in all total 7 . 1 towny is dead. Which leaves 19 people out which 7 are mafia. So, everyone any thoughts, who do you have scum read on or person who is too suspicious?

Back