• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hm... I'm trying to figure out where anyone joined me on Pirates. Perhaps it was just a consequence of me wanting to be on the ride? :/ Oh well. I can't vote today.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Now areil was sided with mafia?
I guess you could say that she wanted to be part of their world.

24028833.jpg

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Jeeze, what a wild ride? So Alex was effectively silenced last night with the apple right?

Silenced and unable to use actions or items for one day and one night phase. I swear this apple is my nemesis. Silenced on day 1? That's brutal.

Years
Uh....we gotta vote for someone this time. But no one is pointing any fingers and even to me, no one seems overtly suspicious.

The only outliers is that Runiel has not spoken all game and Naku has made a conjecture and not clarified it. Also Lost outed himself as the Broom since he's gonna die.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Naku has made a conjecture and not clarified it.

simply put, I got some sort of boost last night and that's the info I came out with. It's not very helpful, though, since I'm not sure how the Keepers can avoid going on a certain ride. I don't think that they can.

Years
simply put, I got some sort of boost last night and that's the info I came out with. It's not very helpful, though, since I'm not sure how the Keepers can avoid going on a certain ride. I don't think that they can.

Then you probably shouldn't have said that they'd go on Ariel's ride next. It's one thing to have her possibly give bad effects, but couldn't they know to sabotage Ariel's ride tonight now?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ariel is already maf aligned, so the harm was already done. The Keepers might know a way to avoid going on certain rides, though, and just in case, I figured it would be better to warn them.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
So I have a question. It says in the phase post that Chernabog will now awaken 2 phases sooner now. Any ideas when that might be?

Years
Ariel is already maf aligned, so the harm was already done. The Keepers might know a way to avoid going on certain rides, though, and just in case, I figured it would be better to warn them.

I guess that makes sense.

So I have a question. It says in the phase post that Chernabog will now awaken 2 phases sooner now. Any ideas when that might be?

It didn't specify what the original date was I think? So it could be anywhere from 2 - ??? days. How long do these things usually last?

Edit: So...uh....
Do we have any real leads on anyone? We seem to all be in the dark right now, but we have to vote for someone this time.

If we're going to have to vote and it's going to be pretty random...maybe we should...uh...just put the Broom out of his misery?

[kill] Youmu

Lost I'm soooooo sorry ;w;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
The way I see it since I'm doomed anyway yall might as well vote me instead of doing a random lynch

Years
Believe me I love lost and I don't wanna, but if we have to vote for someone, it's better than taking a stab in the dark and accidentally killing a Keeper right?

Back