• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Am all up to date on toons now. Well, not One Piece or Detective Conan but I don't really have any intention of watching them any time soon.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I'm gonna wait for Utah, Tadabanri and Hii-Man to finish, and then I'll marathon the last few episodes. Other than that I'm aaaaaalmost caught up on airing shows.

Gonna have to enter turbo mode when it comes to Sakura Trick.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would never even try to catch up with the detective conan anime or try and watch all the episodes eep. Definitely manga forever there. And the movies

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I just follow the movies now. After finishing all of the dubbed episodes a few years back (which was about...70-100+ episodes, I think. It went to season 5 and stopped just before the introduction of Haibara Ai) I just realized that there are too many episodes and I'm never gonna watch them all, so I marathoned the movies. Never did finish, though, but right now I think I'm on movie 12.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Don't really care about being up to date on it or not, will just watch episodes when I feel like it. Isn't like I'm planning on stopping my toon watching any time soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

well catch up or not i'd rather do two weeks of detective conan manga than many many many hours of detective conan anime watching. but that's imo.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Some of those mangoes might not have Fernbutter as their primary demographic. Sundome comes to mind. :D

Also, what goes through a game designer's mind when they decide the centralized guild administration building should be available for private purchase?

Years

Its not a game feature. Its that other world mechanic at play.

Also the author had a 4chan chat. Its interesting how respectful the community can be. Unlike the video game community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back