• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Ever looked at the number of viewers in the hacking and emu forum and then compare it to the number of people viewing the other forums? It's pretty funny. 969 People last I checked. The second largest was the VG forum with 80.

I'm not really surprised, though, given that PC is known for its hacking forum and, admittedly, I joined because of it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm just here for the underage por-

I mean, the social interactions with other members

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Before I go, I'll just share this with ya'll

Spoiler:

God I love midis~♥

And now that I can rip them from GBA games....muahahahahaha

Ninety Seven

Years

I completely went through the GBA version. (Haxed things up by gaining exp attacking my own team) and kinda dropped the DS version due to the quest grinds LOL. Though I will try again in the summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back