• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Plus, the voting threads shouldn't be posted until after the results are posted, imo. But that's probably just me. =o
    Results were posted a few hours before the next voting thread... o.o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh, I know that. But usually it doesn't happen that way. <_<;;

Porygon said:
    Or favourite 1337 user, or favourite Canadian spelling user? lol.
    Rofl... XD I like the spelling idea. ;p We could even add "favourite user of the metric system".

aRedMoon

Years
    5 votes in Favorite Mod/S-Mod... o_O

*wonders if people are feverish while voting* :P

And I just noticed this is thread #11111

aRedMoon

Years
    11 might've just been deleted. =/

It's not in the normal lounge... or I've been de-modded.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Mind if I just want to say one thing regarding ALL MOTM?

-Can we please please not start a MOTM so early in the future? We had the june one in the end of may, and also the july one when it's still june... Possibly keep the MOTM back in the month they belong to... leave a week or two for people to cooldown from the voting results of last month to give people time to think and consider about who they're going to vote for or something... right now all MOTMs are right after the other, that it doesn't feel like a monthly thing that's special, but just some daily events x_x;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just noticed 100Marios is one of the people most often voted as "Member you can't live without" XD Lucky dude! :P

*dies*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, Nat (Your new nickname!) I remember back wehn Jordan had like 100 posts and he kept to himself, I remember that avatar he had with like 7 marios in it, but he's come so far now *_*

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Yeah, I remember those days too....
    I used to always hang out in the Comedians Club, hehe.

I can't believe it's been around 6 months since I seriously started posting. Times really have changed....

And it was 15 marios by the way, hehe.

"Member you can't live without"? Really? Wow, that's really nice to know! It puts a smile on my face to know that my friends care as much about me as I do about them.

Thanks you guys!
    (I should really save this for the results, hehe)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Yeah, I remember those days too....
    I used to always hang out in the Comedians Club, hehe.

I can't believe it's been around 6 months since I seriously started posting. Times really have changed....

And it was 15 marios by the way, hehe.

"Member you can't live without"? Really? Wow, that's really nice to know! It puts a smile on my face to know that my friends care as much about me as I do about them.

Thanks you guys!
    (I should really save this for the results, hehe)

You still act the same way you did when I met you. :P
    Oh yeah! I remember that avatar! If I remember correctly, some marios were upside down right?

*sigh* I only get 1 or 2 votes from the "Member you can't live without* catagory. Aww, why does Jordan always have to win? XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Oh!
    *falls on the floor*
    Im getting too many votes for Member of The Month!
    Someone help meh!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Oh!
    *falls on the floor*
    Im getting too many votes for Member of The Month!
    Someone help meh!

Hmm that catagory is what amazes me most. :P
    You see, I get ALL these votes from different catagories but never a vote for Member of the Month. (Not even 1!)
    How heartbreaking. XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Oo clever idea to make an all in one thread! I wonder if I'll get the oppertunity to vote...though something scary. i thought I'd play around and look back to past MoTM whilst I've been away after seeing votes for me already..and well I've had not just one but several votes in all the months (that I saw) that I was away...kinda freaky but it's so lovely to know I was thought of.....wows I got a vote from Cartoon *is honoured*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Guys... Its too difucult to vote :P
    The Neck of the thingy is that we can only vote for three girls in the "Favourite Female Member" XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back