• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Mind if I just want to say one thing regarding ALL MOTM?

-Can we please please not start a MOTM so early in the future? We had the june one in the end of may, and also the july one when it's still june... Possibly keep the MOTM back in the month they belong to... leave a week or two for people to cooldown from the voting results of last month to give people time to think and consider about who they're going to vote for or something... right now all MOTMs are right after the other, that it doesn't feel like a monthly thing that's special, but just some daily events x_x;

I agree with you 100% Frosty!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LOL, I already have 9 votes, and July hasn't even started yet! And I haven't even been here XD. Thanks... now, *busts out the penguins and trees in a campaign to convert those who haven't voted for me yet* XD

aaaaaa

Maybe.
    Possibly.
    Perhaps..

Okay, maybe later.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    lol Ja should i vote gfor you you? lol ewho to vote for....... as i said before i have no clue who everyone else is basically so i cant decide :P

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOL, is that counted as spam? *looks @ mods* I hope not XD. I'll vote in a few days. When it's actually July XD.

It made me very mad when I tried to find this months MoTM Discussion thread & had a hard time finding it.

I think it's VERY stupid to start voting for the July MoTM voting 10 days b4 it's officially July...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Oh well, nothing can be done now. XD

Or the mods could do a soft delete until it's July. XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    or the mods could make a rule or stress the idea of not making the new MoTM voting threads till the 1st of the month... I'd even accept the 28th or 29th.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    a1337a said:
    Time to vote.
    Maybe.
    Possibly.
    Perhaps..

Okay, maybe later.
    You know you want to, come on! ^_^ *pressures*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Hmm.. just wondering. Do I by any chance classify as a new member? I was here from December 1st 2002... Not that It's really important, but I'm just wondering..

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    Hmm.. just wondering. Do I by any chance classify as a new member? I was here from December 1st 2002... Not that It's really important, but I'm just wondering..
    I guess that?s really up the individual voter to decide when voting for that category, and the vote counter if they want to accept it, which I think thy would.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    You can vote anyone for any category really. You could put Kwesi as the best new member. =/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    That did it....I officially faded away this MOTM. :P
    Perhaps I was absent a lot?
    I'll see how well I do next month.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    XD so many posts here and in the voting thread and tomorrow's only the first of July...

I'm still biding my time before voting, but don't expect my votes to be much different than last month though...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Everyone vote for me, and I'll give you a penguin and/or a tree, depending on your personal preference XD. This message was brought to you by the Jedi_Amara MOTM Votes Campaign. Thanks to Pengy.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t plan to vote a little bit later into the month it?s actually meant for. ._.;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back