• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u have facebook, twitter. Or myspace?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    got all 3. internet junkie :T

obsessed with mafia wars >.>

This, including the last sentence (though it does not apply anymore).

Facebook is the one I use the most, due to said game and my family using it.

Myspace I use for my friends in school since I don't think anyone in my school actively uses Facebook.

I'm not that fond of Twitter... I can't even remember the last time I went on my last account...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I have a Myspace and a facebook that i never use :P
    never saw the point in twitter
    if people wanna know wtf im doing they can just ask.

creepers
    e_e

Years
    I have a Twitter account that I frequently use. As for Myspace, I do have one but I haven't updated it in about a year. I also have a Facebook but I haven't been on it in a while.

Years
    I have a Facebook. Everyone at my high school used it. I never really warmed up to Twitter, and my old MySpace was continually spammed by random scene-kid friend requests (so I had it closed). I also had a TagWorld, as there was a small following of it in my class, but then everyone moved on to Facebook.

Years
    Technically I have a Myspace, but I only have one friend on there (who convinced me to make a profile), and haven't checked it in months. I do have a Facebook that I occasionally use, though, to communicate with old friends.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    I have All three, I mostly use facebook because its an easy way to communicate with relatives, twitter i only use it to find out what celebrities do and when my fav artists will be releasing a new album and i rarely ever use myspace

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    no i dont not yet but im gonna make in two days? i will try to add you when i make one. have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I have a facebook page, but only for my girlfriend and her friends(and 2 friends of mine) but I don't use it for relatives or other people. I'm not a big fan of all those things xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used to have myspace, but I found out that it is just pure idiocy for the most part, so I deleted it.
    I don't like places like those, they are just social breeding grounds filled with emo-wannabes, pedophiles, and morons in general. If I really want to talk to a person, I will talk to them over Yahoo! or MSN.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I have FB and Myspace but i never use them, i should close them up, i have no use for it and i don't even understand how FB works XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have all three, but I haven't logged onto my Facebook or my Myspace in over a year because my friends use a different social networking site called Bebo. As for Twitter, I use that a lot. Twitter is good fun. It's like a massive MSN conversation... a really slow one, that is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't really like these things. Like someone said, I also prefer to use MSN/Live if I actually want to talk to someone.
    I had a facebook account, but I quit quite fast.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
    I have both facebook and twitter. I use twitter more often though.

Because once you run out of apps on facebook, it gets really. really. REALLY. boring. xD

Back