• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u have facebook, twitter. Or myspace?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I actually have all three. I completely forgot I had MySpace until just now though. My order of use of the three is: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace.

Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck on finding my profile though. 8)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I only have a Myspace, and I don't use it that much. I don't need Twitter and Facebook, because they are pretty much the same thing as Myspace. But only they have different applications and other stuff. What happened to stick to one social website? I remember only Myspace was available. Now everyone has a Facebook and Twitter as well. No, I can't keep up all three let alone one.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uh, I've got a Myspace, Facebook and Twitter. But I only actively use Facebook and Twitter.

Myspace just sucks now and I don't really see a point in posting anything on it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Facebook I use the most, for keeping in touch with everyone really, and gossip haha. Twitter I use a bit, its pretty nice I suppose, but the only "practical" use I have for it is that I'm following the Chicago weather so I get texted with the forecast twice a day. That's really nice.

Myspace? Still have it. Never use it. I'd delete it if the email I used to sign up for it were legit. lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nope. I don't have any of them. I'll be making a profile on them if I feel like it though. XD

xXI JOE IXx

I use facebook, its simple and everybody I know has it :D

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Had a Facebook, I deactivated it.

I have a twitter, i don't use it that often, but sometimes.

Use to have a Myspace deleted it as well :D

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I used to use myspace, but it y'know...sucks...

I still use facebook, however. Most of my friends have it, and I'm usually on at least once a day.

Back