• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u have facebook, twitter. Or myspace?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have Facebook. I had Myspace but it's inferior to fb in my opinion. I don't see the point of twitter.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I have none of the above. I am unsocial in life, and I was kinda reluctant to get WLM in the first place, but I wouldn't get them 3.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I have a Facebook because most of my friends from school are on it and that's how we keep in touch, because cellphones are soon to become obsolete and we'll all be touch-typing with finger pads. I also have a Myspace which I reserve for people that I know from writing communities and such. I don't use my Myspace much, but I'm on Facebook a lot. And I think Twitter is pointless because all you can do is tell people that you're doing something or other.

Savannah Kay is eating dinner.
    Savannah Kay is performing tonight.
    Savannah Kay is singing at <insert venue here>.
    Savannah Kay thinks Twitter is a pointless piece of crap.

See? I can do that without signing up for an account or anything. I don't need to tell people useless things about my life.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've got a Facebook and a MySpace. I really hate FB, but MySpace is alright. Techinically, I have about eight MySpaces. The other seven are for wolf roleplay, which I hardly bother to do anymore.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I think this belongs in LUE (the sub-forum), since it's primarily an internet-related friendy thing.

And I used to have a MySpace, but that was a while ago. I never really used it anyway.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I have Facebook and Myspace. Myspace mainly for promotion purposes.
    I think Twitter is a piece of crap and I also think Facebook is turning into Twitter.

Years
    I have facebook, twitter and myspace but I NEVER go on myspace anymore, I use facebook occasionally and thanks to twitterfox, I dont even need to go onto the twitter site except for clicking follow on someones profile ^_^

Back