• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually like Pok?mon?

Do you like Pok?mon?

• Yes

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

O

Your Mom
Years
  • I've noticed quite a lot of people saying 'Yea, and I like Pok?mon, of course! That's why I'm here!' or something along the lines of that. The question is, do you actually like Pok?mon? I don't really like it so much now, but since when I first joined PC some time ago (You can actually find me in the archives of PC) I did like Pok?mon. The only reason I'm still here because this is a forum that is actually popular and has a wide fanbase of fans of other anime that I've been liking after Pok?mon, and also a community of Pok?mon Manga loving freaks.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I am unhealthily obsessed with Pokemon Emerald. XD

So basically, yes, I really do like Pokemon, and I don't think that's going to change any time soon. ^^

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • I don't like pokemon that much anymore, THe games are still alright, But the anime is just lame in my opinion, But yeah, I havn't liked pokemon for a long time actually

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm into the anime, and games, but not the TCG. So basically, I do like pokemon.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well... actualy, yes. I am totaly obsessed with Pok?mon, I rarely play any other games than pokemon games anymore, and when I do, I usualy play in the net and advertise the pokecommunity XD (no, seriously. I actualy do that) And if I wouldn't like pok?mon (notice the fancy ??) why would I spend all my free time either here or playing pokemon games?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yes, I do like pok?mon actually. I know I like the games (Played through them...erm, can't remember how many times now, but many. XD) and I know I found most of the Anime amusing back when I watched it (Will see if these new episodes are any good, (they just started airing the anime here in Finland again fairly recently) and I do still have a good amount of TCG card left, althought they're all the old, obsolete kind (I'm too stingy to buy new ones, though). but if there's a Cradily involved I shall probably be happy, yes I shall. ^^ *Huggles Cradily*

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • I like the majority of pokemon's aspects; the games, the anime, the manga...
    I'm not keen on the bits that come with it, though, like the TCG (too expensive) the horrible bootlegged stuffed toys (that make pikachu look like a constipated potato) and the whole 'lets try and make it as cutesy as possible to appeal to younger kids! I also hate the way they've made the newer games (LG/FR) more accessible to younger children (teachy tv, etc) because it's slightly downgrading the series.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Of course I like Pokemon
    I like the anime the best of course, closely followed by the games because nothin' beats berry farming with my Zigzagoon and Suicune. I also have a fine collection of cards and holograms that I had since I began the obsession and I own two mangas by that Ono guy.
    My room is also completely decorated with Pokemon, right above my bed is a giant picture of Chigusa (black and white cuz my color printer sux)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I just like the games, and the entire idea of it....you know, the you imagining yourself being a trainer~

But, that's about all ^^ I <3 Pokemon~

tyrant_078

Teh Ultimate Being!!!!1111
    Years
  • I like the anime and Toshiro Ono's manga series. The games are okay, but I can't say I'm much of a fan of them. I've never read Special before, so I can't comment on that. As for the TCG, I could never get into it.

Last edited:
    Back