• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I don't clean my badges at all. I just think it's a complete waste of time, seeing as it does nothing for you, besides make them shine.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    I clean them when I accidentally click on the "badges" icon. Otherwise I don't bother. Now they're all rusty. :tired:

Years
    I like to play my badges like a piano, it's quite a task to find a whole song that only uses those notes, once you do "Joy to the world" there is not much left. I actually cleaned them earlier today. But I don't do it much. I usually just don't think to do it. But when I see them dirty I can't resist the urge to make them sparkle. It's usually when I go on the trainer card page to check my funds and my time played that I would do it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I really didn't knew that one can clean his badges for a long time(I came to know about it after I had beaten and restarted my diamond game). I clean my badges regularly now. :D

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I clean my badges everytime I get a new badge, It looks nice to have them all shiny when you recieve a new one. Otherwise I will let them rust unless I want someone to see them.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I just clean them If I go there and they are miserable. With purpose no, never. xD

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    If I feel like checking on them, I will and if they're dirty I'll clean them. It's not an OCD thing though. xD Except for the way I clean them is a bit odd, I go in order from my least favorite gym to favorite. Gotta save the best for last! *shot*

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I love clean things. Well, it's a habit.
    So I can't help but clean them (almost everytime whenever I am on) xD

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    I always keep my badges clean :)
    I like keeping them on the shininess-level just before it gets sparkling, since while it's sparkling it gets washed-out colors...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I actually do. I love to see them sparkle and glitter when they are finished cleaned. I do it only once in a while, though.

Back