• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Well Do You Clean Your Badges in D/P/Pt

If there is another thread like this please tell me and close this one

Edit: Yes I Do Clean My Badges

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I've cleaned my badges one before. It took me literally like 10 minutes just to get one to sparkle. I wasn't going to take 80 minutes just to clean badges... So no i don't :( They are all rusty (N)

Years
    No, I find it a waste of time because they will get dirty very quickly. Since I don't play the games every day, the badges easily lose all their color and I can't be bothered with cleaning them.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    No, I find it a waste of time because they will get dirty very quickly. Since I don't play the games every day, the badges easily lose all their color and I can't be bothered with cleaning them.

Exactly.Waste of time.And,i don't ever look at the badges i've got,so it is more useless.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes when I am bored in my games, I'll clean them. I usually clean them whenever I beat another Gym Leader though. After the Elite Four I clean them whenever I feel like it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes I clean them on the holidays. Special days is when I mostly clean them because they can sparkle for the special days. Although, I usually just clean them every once in a while in the week.

ShinyCollecter

Shiny Lover :D
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    I think my badges lost their shinyness D: Gotta go shine em up :D

EDIT: they are still shiny from last night :D

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I rarely do. I'm usually doing something like attempting to chain or trying to hatch a shiny Poke.>_>

Back