• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider yourself a nice person?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    People have said that I'm nice, but idk...I go through bouts of depression and sometimes I worry I'm a bit more cold than usual when that happens. But, as long as I can be a positive presence in my friends' lives though or brighten their day when they need it, that's all that matters to me (or at least, to not be a negative presence). That's more what I strive for than being nice, so to speak, because there's so many different things that can mean.
    Same here! Everyone that I work with says that I'm nice and one of their favorite people in the store because I treat people well. But there are times where my depression makes me so distant from the same people, and it's worrisome that they'll take it the wrong way.

But I do like making the world a little better than when I left it. Like, I go out of my way to do favors for others and expect nothing in return. Not in a way that I'm being taken advantage of, but it's just that the only thing that I'm looking for from others is to return the favor for someone else. If I help them, I would like to see them help someone else.

Killua

I like helping people but when I am angered i do a lot of bad thingsnormally people say that i am a good person, I am always the first to go help someone who was hurt and i am very chilled but when i am angered i lose control

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm super nice, albeit blunt. It's a problem, actually, that I'm too meek; other people think I'm nicer than I am, or that I agree with them more than I actually do.

Bay

Years
    I like to think I'm pretty nice and try my best to be respectful. However, because I'm not that very talkative I do worry if I come off as cold and distant. Sometimes I let my anxiety slip and had a couple people said I should relax more, hence why I'm afraid I'll suddenly seem distant.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    People consider me a fair and honest person (lol), and I agree for the most part. Nice? I won't necessarily say that. Being honest usually has me being very blunt about certain topics, which can upset people, but eight times out of ten, I say things that are true. People apparently look up to me for it, though.

Years
    I don't really think I'm the nicest of people. I think I'm a good person in as much as I try and do right by others but generally speaking I'm also a cynical, sarcastic and snide bastard.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    as long i can remembered, i never got angered to someone or anyone
    I always help my friends but i never know they thoughts about me
    maybe i'm not really that nice..

User Anon 1848

Nah I stopped deluding myself into thinking that I was a good person some time last year. At most I'm nice to those I consider my friends, which is easy since I only interact with them online anyway lol. Other than that I've become a real prick over the past few years. Some people tend to mistake my eagerness to be friends with them as a form of niceness, when in actuality it's more out of loneliness than anything.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Generally a nice person if I'm treated nice in return. Although I probably throw more shade than I need too!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    If you can look past my cynical appearance and some random drama moments, then sure: I am a nice person.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Honestly, no. :x

I do respect people and things, and all of that but I don't think I'm a nice person, but not exactly mean either. Just somewhere in a neutral zone, I guess. My mom recently said I'm hard on the outside but a softie on the inside, but I don't see it lol.

Back