• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • No!

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I only day dream!

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
  • I've always been remembering my dreams on and off. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Those that really impact me a lot, like say, seeing something totally random (two friends dressed in full body black strolling to the back of the classroom and into a green garden to water butterflies) or seeing something interesting (something to do with my crush <3). Its annoys me when I forget the cool thing I dreamed a few hours after I wake up, it slips my mind now and again.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I sometimes remember my dream. Like when I dream of some disasters. But I'm mostly day dreaming. Like marrying Satoshi would be cool and invading the world with Latias. :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I get dreams everyday, even though I don't remember everything I dreamt of the last night.
    I actually see bizzare and wierd things in my dreams. Nothing special really.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I voted yes b/c if it wasn't that much eventfull I can remember, but if it was a really good dream, I usually dont remember...arg...:(

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Yes I dream and I do remember them 9 times out of 10 but i also have dreamt about what is going to happen to me in the future and it started happening last year when i first started going out with my ex gf and i dreamt 4 times that she dumped me and 3 out of the 4 times she dumped me the same way as in my dream and i never told her.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • I do remember a lot of my dreams when I wake up.
    But sometimes, I can't remember 'em.

But dreams are really nice, but not all. Dreams can be some messages from the beyond or whatever.

Anyways, happy dreamin'
    and

Au Revoir~

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I try and remember my dreams. It's REALLY hard and i always tend to forget! I like remembering but not fofgetting XD.

Years
  • It's bewildering to me that I can dream of absolutely anything and remember it for a very long time. I remember almost every one of my dreams since they're usually so vivid and abstract; sometimes they even have backstories behind them that makes me realise why they even occur. Besides that, they're usually non-sensical and ambiguous gibberish.

A way that helps me remember them is through drawing or painting the more abstract elements onto canvas or even sketch them on a pad, to which I do a lot in my course portfolio to work to my advantage.

Years
  • I have some dreams that I remember for years. Like this one I had it when I was 5 and I still remember it, 7 years later. Anyways, when I wake up I feel like all of a sudden I forget. But I still remember some of it then when the days going by I forget about it or just forget it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can't dream even if I want to, but usually I can remember the dream if I recall it immediately after waking.

Years
  • Sometimes, most of the time I only remember the really random ones, like there is this dream where I was walking with some one, he/she/it was fully black with a question mark on its/his/her face, it/he/she falls on the ground and I see little fully black people dancing the rain dance....

*slaps self with tuna*

Years
  • I do dream/ have nightmares and most of the time I do remember them but there are occasions when I don't. But I tend to remember the nightmares more than the dreasm XP

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Love Dreaming

Yes, I always remember my dreams, I love dreaming. Its a great escape, I can't sleep without dreaming anyway, I'm a lucid dreamer and don't have dreams I don't control very often. Me have lots of different worlds and I return to some each night or create new ones *shrugs* depends how I felt that day.

Me also love daydreaming ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's rare that I don't remember it actually. o_o It's really strange, all the insane and marvelous ways your brain nets various possibilities an such together. Very weird to remember them at that. I usually remember it for a week or so, then generally fades off. Sometimes it's so clear I can write down everything, and I do when that happens, kinda kinky, but it's cool. :)

Years
  • Sometimes, I remember my dreams for awhile; they're usually really weird or relevant to my life. Sometimes, I know I dream, but just can't recall what it was. Sometimes, I don't remember my dreams, or maybe I don't dream at all.

Most of the time, I don't remember my dreams.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I almost always do! Sometimes I dream about things that could happen, and then in the near future, something closely related happens, and that will cause me to recall and remember my dream.

It seems that when I dream, it feels like reality, so my brain will remember it as if it really happened.

Back