• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink coffe.

Do you drink coffe

• Yes,i,m adicted

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • Not very often, i haven't had coffee in a long time. But i do drink starbucks sometimes does that count?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I've had sips of my aunts coffee, when she gets it from Starbucks, but thats about it.

Years
  • I've never been able to stand coffee that much; I can stand the smell of it, but tasting it is out of the question (with perhaps one exception, that goes for both regular coffee and other foods that use coffee as a flavoring. Meh). So...no, I don't drink it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • It all depends on the kind of coffee. XP

I don't really like regular coffee, however, things like Cappuccino or Espresso are quite enjoyable. =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can't stand it. Both the smell and taste are just awful to me. Hopefully that'll change, though, since I'm sure I'll need an early morning caffeine-fix at some point in my life and coffee sure seems to work for the rest of the world. @_@;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • No for me. I can't stand it one bit. Sometimes, a cake recipe would call for coffee as an ingredient - and I just can't eat it. I hate the taste and the smell. And ew.

My dad doesn't like it either. I rarely see him drink coffee. The most he'll have is a cappucino once and a while.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • A few years ago, my mum let me have a few sips out of her mug. That's all I've had through my entire life though.

Back