• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink energy drinks?

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I do drink energy drinks, such as Gatorade, Nos Original, Powerade, and a few others. However, this isn't to say I drink them regularly. Only once in awhile do I ever have one of these to drink. For instance, the most recent energy drink I had was Nos Original and that was almost a month ago. So, again, I do drink them but not very frequently. Plus, they're loaded in sugar which just give you the desired energy.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't get me wrong, I love caffeine-loaded drinks, but I almost never drink actual energy drinks. They never give me the boast they're supposed to be known for, and I get a massive headache about an hour after I consume one. So, what exactly would be the point in me buying them? .__.

Still, Monster tastes pretty good. As does Rockstar.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Meh, energy drinks such as Nos and Monster don't appeal to me, and make me sick, they just taste HORRID
    I do however, enjoy AMP and any other caffinated beverage. <3 I be a caffine junkie

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    monster is ba. i love it. im in the school band and play the drums. monster gets me pumped. i had a bfg right before the last drumline lol.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • ENERGY DRINKS! OMG I love them, but haven't had them a lot lately :( My preferred kind is Red Bull, but it seems i always have a monster because they are bigger and have more then Red Bull for the same price :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I tried my best friend's Monster once. It tasted... interesting. I've never drank another energy drink since then. Like coffee, I don't like to rely on them to pick me up during the day.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • I actually... can't drink them. I have ADHD and I also take stimulation medication so all of that caffeine would be like a huge hyperness overload for me. D:

That and I don't really need false energy to get me through the day. I have my own methods of waking up and that's coke. Coke is enough to give me a wake up boost which is really all I need.
    I have ADHD and ADOS yet I still drink Venom, Full Throttle, and Liquid Arsenal. Attention Deficit Ohhhhhhhh Shiiiiiinniiy

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Yes, it started when I was younger (I think like 13-14) with those red bull-sized "Sobe Adrenaline Rush" which I used after starting to work with my Dad doing construction.

Then in present day I started trying some others which were mostly nasty, until I tried the Rockstar with pomegranate, those taste amazing.

So I had one of those every few days in the morning, until I misread the label of a Citrus flavored Full Throttle, thinking it had more caffeine, and started drinking those. I still get those now even after finding out it has less caffeine than Rockstar, because I got tired of getting red lips from the pomegranate juice.

Years
  • Nope, never had. I've never been interested in them. I'm worried that it won't work, really.

They're supposedly getting Redbull for us for work tomorrow, but I'm not trying it. I work 9 hours tomorrow, I'm not risking a terrible reaction. :p

Back