• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I started thinking what was the thing I ordered the most from McDonalds.

I always order a Fish Fillet Meal and a McChicken with a Sprite to drink.

{ Ausaudriel donated the topic title -_-; }

xD

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I usually get a McChiken combo with either Sprite or Hot Chocolate~ xD

It would have been Iced Lemon Tea if they had served it here though... *misses the wider McDonalds menu from other countries*

I used to like the chicken things when I was young, but now.. gag me. D: I wouldn't eat there if you paid me. (Burger King is a different story. :D)

I used to be the complete opposite. I didn't like eating at BK for some reason when I was younger.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I live two blocks from a McDonald's. I order only one specific thing every time I go. And that would be their small vanilla cones. Because where I live they cost...

$0.30 8D <33

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • oh arecus Im afriad to admit it, but I love mcdonalds Iced Coffees! 8D

In the morning I may go pick up a mcgriddle or two, and two large vanilla Iced coffees :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I haven't eaten at a MacDonald's in about 2 years. if I were to go I'd only order their breakfast burrito's b/c technically speaking its one of the healthiest things there, still not that healthy for you, but, you know...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I eat at McDonalds every Friday. I've been doing it for the last few years. I order a fish fillet, apple pie and sometimes fries
    McDonalds isn't the healthiest but compared to KFC which is literally dripping in saturated fats (no more transfats, at least not in New York state), McDonalds is like healthfood.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • Hmm... I used to always get a BigMac and Sprite, even when I was a kid. Boy, I could eat for a skinny little girl. :B

But now, I'll occasionally get ten-piece chicken nuggets or one of them grilled chicken sandwiches.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I usually get a Cheeseburger combo with my medium sweet tea. When it is hot outside, I usually substitute the sweet tea for a Strawberry shake.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I could write an essay on how (censored) McDonalds is, but I don't wanna get flamed..

Anyways no I don't eat McDonalds it's been almost 5 years now since I ate there and the only thing I ordered last time I went there was the scrumptious Apple Pie, the rest of the food can go to hell. I'm a healthy eater kthxbye.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I only like the grilled chicken sandwhich, nuggets or the mcflurries. Thats what I would order and for the drink it would be coke. But I rarely eat there. I mostly go to Taco Bell or Subway or somewhere else because after seeing Super Size Me I never ate Mcdonalds in a long time. Ive only been there once since the new year, and before that it was like summer break. So yea.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Occasionally, an apple pie or some french fries, and even then I'll eat about.. half/one-third of a small pack of french fries and share them with someone else.

This isn't because I'm starving myself. It's because the nutrional facts on the packages disturb me. D:

And that excludes the soda, since I don't think even McDonalds could grease-ify a soda.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I don't like eating there very much, but when I do go, I care more about the icecream, my beloved McFlurry XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    A double cheesburger. They are awesome

'Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder in France?' XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Super Size Me can so put you off McDonalds...

Love McDonalds~ although it's not very healthy... I still eat anyway. XD
    Usually I would order a Caramel Sundae.. especially in summer, or an apple pie. <3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Even though it may be a limited offer, for the past few months, I've been getting Five Dollar Feeds. That's $5 for a Cheeseburger, Small drink, Small fries and an apple pie (or sundae). It's a pretty good deal.

The other times, I'd get a Cheeseburger and use my VIP card to get free Small fries.

Back