• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Despite my size, I eat A LOT, so I usually order either, a quatrer pounder with cheese, or either a chicken salad. XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Believe it or not but my dad is the General Manager of all Mcdonalds in the area or something like that. I get all the (unhealthy) food for free! But my favorite meal would have to be the good, old double cheeseburger. Come back to the dollar menu!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I get a grilled chicken sandwich, a large frie, and a large tea! ^_^ I get Chicken Selects sometimes too.

Years
    I usually order a double cheeseburger w/o onions (yuk) and a McChicken. I take a bun off each of them and slap'm together! Best sammidge ever. (I'm typing with my Wii so I'm not sure I can underline 'ever'). Try it sometime. It's only $2.
    And don't worry I don't waste the buns I give them to the birdies.

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    being a nice and chubby teen I go to mCdonlads almost everyday. Im not going to front liek all these other liers but i eat Mcdonalds and all other fast foods quit often.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    The only thing i ever get at mcdonalds is big mac, no pickles, no onions.

+ diet coke.

i dont like anything else from there

Rozer Guy is my name
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Double Cheese Burger
    McChicken
    2 Large Fries

I am such a fattie. ;-;

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I don't eat there much but when I do, I usually get a three piece chicken selects, medium fries and a coke. Ugh, I love their fries so much, I hate them.

Sometimes when I'm with my cousins we go to McDonalds just to get McFluffers. ^^

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I happen to work at McDonalds...

I get a 3-pc. Chicken Selects, either a milk or a small water and small fries (the only allow a small sandwich, drink and fries for 3 hr work days. Pretty soon, I'll be 16 and be able to work longer)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    McDonalds repeats on me badly now...I'm barely able to eat any burger there without knowing about it afterwards, so I steer away from McDonalds.

Its not a place I won't go, but I prefer Subway and even KFC over McDonalds any day of the week.

But i'd rather go to McDonalds rather than Hungry Jacks, which is the only junk food I've actually didn't eat/finish because it made me so sick feeling so quickly.

If I do order anything however I order big 'cos I eat a lot. A Big Mac, Large fries and a chocolate thickshake is my most common non-breakfast order. Can't eat thier healthy choice stuff because they all contain tomato and cucumber with I cannot stand the taste of.

Years
    The few times I do go to McDonald's now, I get the same thing nearly every time: the crispy chicken sandwich combo meal with a soda. If not that, then I'll get something with chicken.

However, that's if I go there - not only have my tastes changed within the past few years (I far prefer getting food from other places), but the food's rather iffy at times to me...like the chicken sandwich which tasted like peanuts that I got from one store. x.x Never going to that particular store again, ugh.

Years
    8 Chicken McNuggets
    Large Fries
    2 Blackcurrent Fruit Shoot drinks (I don't drink coke, and I just prefer juice drinks to milkshakes)

I haven't strayed from that order in 3 years now xD

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I don't have a usual order, I always try different things.
    The only thing I get on a regular basis is a chocolate ice cream sundae.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Quarter pounder ftw

Unless the big tasty's in season :P

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    i rarely go to mcDonalds , when i do go get a burger (whichevr i feel like at the time) with chips and a drink.

Back