• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever wish you are someone else?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah I want to be the girl in my sig + av o3o;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I like the way I am, I have a nice personality and I can make my friends laugh, which always cheers me up~
    Looks, .. well, if it wasn't for one thing, I'd be totally fine with my looks. So perhaps appearance wise..

I'd hate to have someone elses personality etc, but I can't say I've never wondered what it would be like.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Nah

I love myself D:
    I think I'm far too awesome to be someone else /vain

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I've never though about being someone else. I like who I am and what I am. I like it that way, others like it that way. If people change then it's generally for the worse anyway.

Years
  • Yeah, why ask again? XD

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

WHY ASK THIS QUESTION? XD

At times I have contemplated this issue up into the darkness of the night. Most of my personal quirks
    and secrets have revolved around this issue ever since I was a kid (As I have realized yesterday)

Yes, this might be another reason as to my love for the fandom and the Internet in general.

Gawd I'm weird. D:

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I sometimes wish to go on adventures. I want to travel the world, not bound to one place. Maybe even meet various types of people to see things from their eyes.

But as for personality? Nope. I'm okay with myself in that aspect. I think of personalities as ways of showing your unique heart, and that's something I wouldn't trade for the world. <3
    /sap

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ahh, this is a first, but I think I'd like being Tsukiyomi Ikuto!

Back